All Comments on 'Pushing Limits Ch. 07'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this whole series, particularly her internal dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like like the destination for this chapter.

'Both' is one of the best words I've seen used in a bdsm story in a very long time. I am not enamored of the path taken to reach it. Pet's heads pace continues to drive, and make, the story. The rapid and across the board response to her breakdown was important to me. I feel Pet's frustration at not being able to get feedback from Sir. I need some feedback from him. This is 'his' fantasy yet it is so not about him.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

More about him would have made it a better story, but you'd have needed a better writer. One of my many major limitations is my inability to write authentically from a POV that's not my own.

It's his fantasy, but for me the story was about her thought process as someone new to this whole thing wanting to push her own limits.

This is been an interesting learning experience and I'm glad I got it out of my system. I'm going to put up the last two chapters but I now leave fiction to others and stay happily ensconced in my STEM world where I belong. :).

Thanks for the feedback

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

This story gets better with each chapter. I tend to read and fantasize about dom women with submissive men but I am loving this anyway. The psychology between Mary, Helga and the slut (I love calling her the slut because that was originally a limit). Mary’s questions and Helga’s plans were super triggers for the slut and you could see that well from her self talk. This story got me hot - not hot enough to become a sub but hot enough to think about it.

Lovely story. Can’t wait to read More.

😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous