Pushing Limits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, when Sir called her the piss queen he was not wrong. And I'm beginning to think Sir wasn't her only sexual interest the night we played.

SMACK! "Nine"

Thighs again, fuck that hurts! Only one more, I've got this.

Madame: "Is this the most difficult thing you've done for him?"

I shake my head no.

Helga can barely wait until Madame stops talking to get back inside me but he . I think she's having trouble with the intermittent pleasure and her need to come is getting to her. Must be part of her training to learn to dominate, master self-control and all that.

Sir has this intensity and urgency about his desire when he takes what's his, but he's always in control of his pleasure and mine. I don't know if other forms of dominance can be taught but his is inherent.

"I want to see her fucked by her Sir and see her lose control. She won't with any of us, no matter what we do we'll never bring her to the place where she surrenders completely. I just know she's a wild, noisy, wanton slut with him, I wanted to watch that night but he sent me away."

SMACK! "Ten"

Last one! I hope Sir is proud of me. I bet my ass is going to one hot mess in the morning.

Madame: "This question is multiple choice, slut. If your answer is the first indicate by raising one finger. If it's the second raise two. Do you understand?"

I nod yes.

"Good. Do you see yourself as a person, a woman, with inherent value and dignity equal to his and thus submit to your Sir of your own volition in part to fulfill your own needs, sexual and otherwise?

Or does your Sir own you sexually, physically, mentally, and completely therefore you submit because you must...you simply have no choice?

I don't answer. As I meet Madame's gaze at that moment there is no power disparity. I'm not a bound slut being sexually used and she's not the one orchestrating my humiliation and pain. We're just two women who understand exactly how important and complex this question is.

It's a question every submissive needs to answer, if only for themselves.

Madame directs Jeannette to remove my gag and turns to me, "You can answer this one verbally. Take your time and chose your words."

As the gag is removed I forget my usual shame of the spill of drool and simply spit as unobtrusively as possible so I can speak clearly...

"Both."

At this I turn to Jeannette and open my mouth to receive my gag again.

Madame looks past me, speaking directly to Sir as if they were the only two in the room, "The night we met I told you she had potential for depths of submission few can hope to attain. Her answer to this question is why."

This seems to have thrown Helga off her game. She enters me gently and five moderate thrusts later she's withdrawing for the last time. Almost seeming surprised that not just Sir's fucktoy, but an actual person.

"I would like to watch used by a man whose only interest in her is as a temporary sexual novelty; a man with no desire to possess her in any sense."

As soon as she finishes Jeannette is unlocking my cuffs, helping me stand and massaging my aching arms, legs, and back. Whispering in my ear how proud she is of me, how she can't believe I didn't even ask for a break.

Wait. What?! I could have asked for break?!

Speaking of which, I am so thirsty and really need to use the bathroom so I ask her how this works. She hands me the water she's brought for me (this whole anticipating need thing is awesome...I want to get this good at it for Sir) and asks Madame if I'm allowed to use the bathroom.

"Not right now, have her hold it." to me she says, "Many of Helga's requests require your bladder to be full. Do you think you can hold it while I decide which to grant? It'll be quick."

"Yes, I think I can hold it" I say, adding silently in my head "at least I hope so.

12