All Comments on 'Pushing the Ultimate Button'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That ending

was too abrupt. They were both idiots. But this kind of reonciliation would not have taken place in this fashion. Big "long" build-up to a very "short" ending. Sorry, for me it does not work. I would rather have seen a separation and divorce than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Sometimes you don't realized what you have until it's gone. These two made some bad decisions, but came to their senses JUST in time. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Reflective, almost philosophical, yet with your usual edge. Until the last line it almost reads like your exit from LW... I hope not. 5*, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. What an asshole.

What she did was stupid but not immoral. What he did was wrong and meant to hurt. Good to see that he learned what a douchebag he really is. Fucking a woman in church? What the fuck is wrong with him?

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 11 years ago
You could have safely t-boned the minivan

Just blame it on playing Grand Theft Auto too often.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
An asshole that almost fucked itself?

Lots of stories on here show total disrespect to women and I was afraid that this was another one like that. Instead, it managed to point out what the more perceptive already know - that Literotica stories are mostly as far removed from real life as a Disney cartoon. The husband's learning process was, as others have said, resolved a little bit too easily - not so much burn the bitch as 'burn the bastard.'

Once again, though, your writing was excellent, the story original, and yor characters very real. 5* - no problem!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

It was a good story and not too much payback with no cheating. 5 for originality.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Good Story..different!

Different enough to be interesting without the cheating and cuckolding that seems so prevalent in the stories today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plain stupid

What a moron... Learn to respect your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Joke

Kinda like "the Joke" series that's been on here a while but done differently enough to be a worthwhile read.

Very good

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This all seems so real.

Most of us write about a fantasy world, and I assume Strapper does as well. The difference is that 90% of his stories have the ring of truth. I've had some of these things happen to me. The humor was a pleasure. The ending came on us quickly, but that's far better than a dragged out finish. This was something unusual. We have a story where there is no cheating wife, yet we have some interesting experiences. Well done.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Bullshit. She fucked up and he "explained" to her the error of her ways.

Had she carried on like that for more than a week, I'd have packed my shit and moved out of the dump. As for her friends, I'd just ignore the whole click.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

One thing I've learned reading tales on this site is never to joke abound cheating. Karen was joking and Jerry took it serious and acted accordingly. He stopped his revenge at the right time and eventually all was forgive, No cheating, no wimps, no cucks. Just love. Well written as usual.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
stupid .. like amazingly stupid... as in to unbeleiveably god damn fucking stupid

if you (anyone ) HAS to trick their spouse... threaten to rape them naked in their church in order to get that spouse to understand how badly they have hurt you...

its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harry the opposite is also true

If she has to repeatedly threaten or promise to cheat on her husband in a so called effort to get him aroused despite his asking her to stop - she too must be incredibly stupid. If that is the only way that she and her friends can think to get him to fuck her the marriage is likewise over

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 11 years ago
necessary

Some times drastic action is necessary to get through to some one that you love that when you say ''don't do that again" you mean it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

But, his attempt at revenge was very odd. She should have left him. I have read the other installments and have had my doubts about his wife, but this was simply a weird turn. IMHO

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Priorities

People need to understand their OWN priorities and also where they stand in the priority system of those close to them. Few hubbies or sweeties are the TOP priority of their spouses. Country, deity, and principle are usually higher for most. This is especially true for mothers, whose top person-priority is almost always their children! This is, unfortunately, not often understood by husbands who HAVE been the wife's top person-priority before conception and birth! Wives usually do not drop in their husbands' person-priority list, and hubbies don't realize it when they are no longer the 'first banana.' (Pun intended).

In this part of the story, Hubby was doing OK until he stomped on a much higher Sweetie priority than himself! It is kinda like your second cousin asking you to help him steal from your parents!

There are several writing-mechanics problems, nothing confusing, but awkward.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Actually a very neat

satire on the Literotica stories and comments. Reading them too often can easily give the impression that most wives dream of affairs with wonderful, well-endowed lovers whereas most of us are far too busy with our normal, everyday lives to even stop and think of any such thing. The man in this one had some great advice from his female colleagues at work - they were far more honest than most women would be about things like that to a male - and the trouble came because he refused to listen them (okay, the wife was foolish for teasing him like that - but he made a complete ass of himself for behaving as he did).

The ultimate lesson was that his wife - innocent of anything but a bit of stupidity - not only trusted him enough to allow him to carry out his 'revenge,' but loved him enough to get past the incredible anguish he inflicted on her.

Ironic, satirical and original - and a difficult theme handled very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Original and well written

A story with a message, mainly, don't take the stuff on this website too serious.

Enjoyed it, but if you continue, please return to the humor of the other 3 stories.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but....

Could two people that have been married that long really not understand each other?

Their actions and reactions seemed WAY over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid bitch got what she deserved

she fucked with his heart, so he fucked hers back

useless cunt's lucky he didn't kill her

suck ass ending ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Using God name in vain surely shows that you're less than a creature. You're not even worth the arse to crap your shitty life. A 4inch rope to the beam will do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... I get it, she tortured him with the thing he held most sacred (their love) and he returned it in kind by threatening the sanctity of that which she prized most (the church). Next time you'll have to spell it out for the Tea Party members. Panther Fans.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DOUBT...AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION

the bane of marriages, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW (!) man...

fucking your wife's long prized anal cherry away in the same church, in front of the same altar, that they married at 22 years before???? Are you kidding me??? So fucking hot!! Uniquely Epic!!! Man, he should have buggered the bitch raw! It really WOULD have become a story worthy of literotica if he had. But yeah, I get it too, if he HAD done that, it would have maybe destroyed the marriage permanently, so OK. But still, he should have lubed her up and teased her brown eye at least a little before deciding she wouldn't go for it, and letting her go free. But did she learn her lesson? Hmmm... Sure took her several weeks to figure it out. Hell, even your written ending suggested that who she was really pissed off at was herself, for secretly wanting him to do it, and to take absolute control over her. I almost heard him saying something like "prayers won't help you now, slut, as your ass is finally MINE....as it was promised to me, and me alone, over 22 years ago on this very spot!" The imagery is poetic, and truly a BTB revenge I'm sure many readers could get behind (as he prepares to get HER behind...). Too bad that he had to spend the rest of the story apologizing to her. Still good work though, as the image of what ALMOST happened in this story will stay with me for awhile. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was some deeeep shit

I really enjoyed the story line & your writing, as always, is excellent, BUT, somehow parts of Ch 3 just didn't seem right. His response to her supposed date was just too extreme & hit right at her core belief; I don't know that she should have forgiven him so easily. It was certainly effective but could also have cost him his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When you went out to talk to your maker?

You should have just killed yourself. What a dumb shit. All those years together and you can't tell when your wife is yanking your chain? You need to smell her panties? You need her friends to talk to you so that you believe what she told you? If I was your wife I would have killed you. What an incredibly lame story. I can't believe I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

Not the least bit erotic, reading about a morbidly insecure man, but I highly rate it for how it's written. Now if only it were in the Non-Erotic section.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
Hey!!! its just a story

The same dumb shit comes out of the cuckold stories. Oh, How good of her to do that....and now this...when she pushes her man too far. Seriously folks, make up your damn mind please. Oh, what he did made her think of what she did all right....guaranteed she won't be teasing him anymore will she? She'll tell him exactly where she's going. And guaranteed no dates. Oh, and to think she just had to go tell everyone who would hear what an ass he was-really. She started the damn thing. He put an end to it. I don't get it-it's okay for the woman to fuck around on her man, and basically make him believe she's cheating on him. But when he takes time to set things right she gets in her mood and everyone is saying he really screwed up. Bad thing to say. Make up your minds please what is it-man or woman who gets the right to be the ruler? I always say marriage is 100% to 100% involvement. I wil always believe that.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
DONT FORGET WHEN YOU YANK SOMEONES CHAIN REMEMBER

what it is attached to, TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
A bit foolish of him...

She gave him the IMPRESSION that she was maybe doing something she shouldn't... MAYBE she didn't realize what she was doing - certainly not to the degree she was - but more than likely she did realize but didn't expect it to hurt him the way it did...

He could perhaps have gotten the same effect by putting her in the car blindfolded, driving around until they went to a motel and then, leaving her blindfolded, described the "fantasy" to her, leading her to BELIEVE she was in the church.

What he did DO would have compared more to her actually GOING with some guy as part of a pretend date. He definitely upped the ante...

It ultimately got him what he wanted, but there'll always be that memory of how he can act in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After all those years........

They can't communicate worth a damn! She made a silly mistake. But he dropped a nuclear bomb. He understood her religious nature. What he did was cruel and over the top nasty. No way does she forgives him for that. Or forgets. I think she filed for a divorce and never spoke to him again. And she had proof. The Church had security cameras. He was toast and was forced to move far away as everyone shunned him. A sad tale made worse by the fact that both of them were dumber than stumps. Just not fun to read.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Stupid Story***

But it's your story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretending to cheat

is not a "silly mistake." Amazingly, she STILL has a husband, Our kids are grown -- My wife would never have heard from me again had she done that.

What he did was ***not*** over the top. She fucked with his head, so he fucked with hers. The problem with fucking with someone's head, like that asshole wife did -- is you never know what you might get in return. If you decide to fuck with someone for no reason than your own selfishness and cruelty, you have ZERO reason to complain if a little more retribution comes your way. That's the bill coming due..

I would have felt ZERO guilt if I were the husband. Treat your spouse with respect and caring, or expect revenge. And if you deem it "over the top," too fucking bad. You should have had more respect for your spouse to begin with.

Oh, and fuck the other women too. No, I don't hate women. I hate assholes. Even if they're female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Excellently Written Story

The wife's silly prank that did terrible mental and physical harm to her loving husband was met with a prank of his own that did serious harm, both mentally and emotionally to his wife. The thing about revenge is there is no exact value that can be applied. So no one can exact revenge against another in equal value. And why must people exact revenge on people they supposedly love. You can love someone or heap vengeance upon them...but not both. You cannot say you love someone that you have deliberately damaged by vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Her

I would of divorced her. Her playing mind games is for sure a deal breaker.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Husband had no reason to feel Sorry

Wife got what she deserved, no need for him to be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The wife started it

And fuck the friends to, those bitches a backstab is worse than a wife. Payback's a bitch you let this guy think you cheated on him all night and now he repays you inkind and now he`s the bad guy.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
That one thing!

The one thing you writers all do is allow the wife to just tell the husband she is going on a date and he just stand there looking stupid as she walks out the door. Bull crap! Especially after we have seen him take the dominant role over her at least two time during the series. Plus he had warned her twice about using that tactic on him. Just not a good ending sir...I wish my wife would pop up talking bout I’m going on a date. If she doesn’t cease and desist at my command. I will be in prison and y’all know where she would end up 😂😂😡 don’t play writers!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Started

She started it. He might have taken it a step too far,.but that stupid "I have a date" nonsense gets old. Add the "creamy treat" promise too it and she.deserved a little rough justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why feel badly?

She was a cheating slut, maybe. So why does he feel bad for what he did? She still could have cheated as why believe her friends?

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

He is a puerile idiot. In the end he was a very lucky man, very lucky indeed.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He might have went overboard slightly; but she deserved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing the beginning.

He lost it because this date was the third time. More details of the prior and their talks would have helped.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
Sorry.....

He went a little too far, but to be honest it was justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody would stand dumbfounded while their dressed to the nines spouse says "I have a date". The picture in my head of this guy keening inside of his parked car was revolting. Perhaps you should have had the wife go on an actual date while her husband cries in his car and comes to the conclusion that sloppy seconds is all he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first 3 stories were good. That final act of "revenge" was simply filth and madness. To do that to her in her church? Yes, she angered him, but his lack of self-control verged on savagery at that point. And then we finish with the suggestion that suddenly she's become happy to have the staple of the porn industry: anal sex, something most women aren't into.

No doubt even that won't satisfy the BTBs but what the hell.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

I've read a lot of stupidity here that writers try to pass off as stories, but this pile of steaming shit may take the proverbial cake for pure awfulness.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

You don’t threaten to rape (anal sex without consent) the person you love in order to teach them a “lesson.” Also, he lied when he told her in advance that he wouldn’t physically hurt her, just emotionally. Well guess what, even with gradually larger butt plugs and all the lube in the world as preparation, forced anal sex would be physically painful. And in her church?

This story was not erotic at all. The reconciliation at the end felt forced. Spousal abuse, plain and simple, even though he stopped before doing the actual sodomy. The wife has PTSD but somehow is suddenly better on Christmas? Were I the wife, nothing short of a Lorena Babbitt maneuver (cutting off his junk) would make me feel better. Low marks for this are all I can give. Maybe switching the category would help (Non-consent, or BDSM).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The third time? It becomes excessive at that point. The sleeping apart and then a very angry discussion on that Monday night would need to be the end result.

Her friends are wrong about the sleeping apart thing being enough, but, Jesus (haha), the anal plugs on the altar threat is an insane escalation. I mean, how does one even jump to that idea?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh shut up you fkn whiners, he didn't do anything to her for 1, and still everything as per this site was made to be his as the man's fault. With every action women preform is justified and reasoned as to why it's not their fault, it's the only realistic parts in stories on this site is how the self-entitled narcissistic female characters are never responsible for their actions nor ever made to face any real consequences - sure authors set them up into situations that have consequences but not for what they did to their husbands and not nearly enough for their sins.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His revenge on her ill advised prank was loathsome. His mind has been corrupted by all the LW stories. He did it even after he had stone cold proof that she went out with her girlfriends. She has a big heart to so quickly forgive him. He had become a degraded nutjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous