All Comments on 'Pussy Hound'

by KerrFuffle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

Where do I get my "H"? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic bliss...

The story was amazing however through the length of it there were many continuity errors over all sign me up for an h

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
an erotic novel

Though pretty lengthy, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Does need a better ending too, or is it the end? Please tell me there's more to cum!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We're going to conduct our own Search for PH

It took me two nights to complete this - the culmunation is extrordinary! Thank you for this story. My friend and I have spent a long time searching and now we can proceed in tandum in finding our loving pussy hounds! Your writing is supurb. Your play between friends is excellent. You are, indeed, a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more. What better to do on a dark and stormy night? I take you as my friend and confidant. Thank you, thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
do not be concerned about feeling selfish

there are men who truly love giving women pleasure orally. Seeing and feeling the joy she experiences from his ministrations also gives him pleasure, joy, and satisfaction.

There is nothing better than hearing her slide into bliss as you recognize the physical reactions to your efforts. Her satisfaction is your reward. You know you have given her what you and she both want when she eventually shudders, again, and slips into a quiet place somewhere inside herself, pushes your head away, and quietly whimpers, enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous