All Comments on 'Pussy-Licker: Coming of the Darkula'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Getting The Balance Right...

My new fiction contribution to the 'Literotica' SF & Fantasy section:

https://www.literotica.com/s/pussy-licker-coming-of-the-darkula

features Grace who has consensual group sex with four guys, then consensual group sex with four more.

What I'm concerned with is, does this seem gratuitous to you?

Do the sex scenes detract from the SF narrative, or does the straight story content detract from the eroticism? I'm attempting to get the balance right, to write strong fiction which is also erotic.

I'd much appreciate your input as to whether I've succeeded here… or not. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It

I would love to see this expanded into a multi-part story, with each installment documenting their trip. I was interested in the characters and wanted to know more about them.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsabout 8 years ago
Good read!

You have a great eye for detail. The way you paint each scene makes all the post-apocalyptic bleakness come alive in lurid detail.

As for the sex being 'gratuitous...' first of all, should that word even exist? It was detailed and graphic—the way it SHOULD be. You're as good at depicting the sex as you are with everything else going on.

My only criticism is that the sex scenes are too short. They happen at the 'right' intervals (again, if such a thing can be measured), but you only spend a few paragraphs on them. I enjoyed seeing Grace come alive as this sexual creature and would have loved more of that.

Otherwise, great stuff!

DukesmayoDukesmayoover 2 years ago

Good job...this is from 2016. Going to try a newer one next.

DukesmayoDukesmayoover 2 years ago

After reading below...

The way you described the sex worked. However, more detail of certain scenes would boost the erotic. For instance the first encounter, first anal and BJ, the orgy...maybe a mad scientist to rape and pillage the leader and woman, whatever. But the way you moved on through the other scenes was spot on. as far as the storyline goes. increasing the sex would allow more depth to the S/F (my favorite flavor) and less in repeated sexual encounters. I would love to see you cut loose with an in-depth description of the Darkula and what they did to Earth, (blah, blah...sorry couldn't resist), (think I'll have some Count Darkula cereal for breakfast) Oh no...make it stop. I will be rolling this shit around in my head all day. gotta go... Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....