Pussy Patrol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that threat lingering in the air, Tania bent over and sucked and slurped on his cock with renewed energy and passion. In no time, Marcus was hard again and breathing heavily. His body tense.

As soon as Marcus was at full attention, Tania stopped sucking and stood up. She slowly opened her legs wide and stepped one leg over Marcus' until her pussy was hovering over his helpless cock. She reached down and grabbed a firm hold of his shaft and lowered herself onto his yearning cock. Her pussy was always wet, so it entered without the slightest bit of resistance. His cock was long and thick and she teased every second of the motion as each inch disappeared inside of her. When he was all the way in, Marcus and Tania both let out a long passionate sigh.

"Oh fuck. You're pussy feels so good." Marcus cried. "Please don't torture me anymore. Just let me cum."

"Oh, I'm gonna punish your dick with my pussy until you cum screaming." And with that Tania raised herself up as his dick slowly escaped her soaking wet pussy, inch by inch, leaving a trail of white pussy juices on his cock. She continued until just the cockhead was inside her. Then with extreme force, she slammed her body down on his cock with all her might. Marcus gasped and his head snapped back violently. With her heels dug in to the floor, she worked up her pace and slammed her body into Marcus' harder and harder. The force of her thighs slapping against his sent echoes throughout the poorly ventilated room. She squeezed her pussy muscles on his cock as Marcus helplessly cursed and moaned in lustful delight. Tania felt all the power as she continued to ride his cock with an intense fury. But she was also starting to feel the burn too. His cock was massive and powerful after all. But she was determined not to stop, even if she felt the slightest twinge of orgasm flushing through her body. She blocked out those thoughts and held in those orgasmic feelings, by closing her eyes and concentrating only on the motion of bouncing up and down on his cock.

In between pants and cries of "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum". Marcus managed out a few whispered words. "Tania...I have one more confession"

With her eyes still closed and her nerve steady and determined, she whispered back in between her pants and moans of sexual passion. "Oh yea, you gonna confess about raping more little girls?"

"No...." Then Marcus whispered something so soft and indecipherable, Tania couldn't make it out. He repeated it again, but she still couldn't hear.

So she lunged her body forward while still pouncing on his soon to explode cock. She rested her face next to his and placed her ear next to his mouth, "Tell me. Tell me everything."

Loud and clear, Marcus voice returned. "I'm gonna make you cum."

Tania burst out in laughter, "Oh yea, how are you gonna do that?"

Marcus wasn't laughing, "You know my handcuffs?"

"Yes?"

"I picked them." His hands sprang out from behind his back as he showed the uncuffed wrists to Tania. She was so caught off guard, she didn't react. She just had that shocked, dazed, and confused expression as Marcus wrapped his arms around Tania's waist and simultaneously picked her up and stood up. He kicked the chair out from underneath his legs as he stood up straight, with each hand cupping one of Tania's asscheeks and his cock still buried deep inside her. He positioned himself with a good base, knees partially bent, and maneuvered his hands under each stocking covered thigh to get a better grip of Tania in his arms.

"I told you I was innocent. You should have listened to me." Marcus snapped.

The entire time Tania was frozen. She watched as Marcus lifted her body up by her thighs with his strong hands and glided her pussy up and down on his unyielding cock. She was already close to cumming before and this motion was sending her dangerously over the top. Her body tensed as Marcus used her own body to guide his dick in and out of her, feeling every inch and width of his cock. Gravity did the rest as the momentum picked up faster and faster, her body slamming into his harder and harder. The thrusts were so forceful she could barely hang on, instinctively wrapping her arms around his neck to prevent from falling. Her head snapped back with each thunderous thrust and her eyes rolled to the back of her head until her eyes were a ghost like white. Her mouth was open with screams, moans, cries, and curses escaping. She repeated "fuck me" over and over again in English and Spanish. She had given up resisting.

Marcus was relentless. Focused. Robotic. He fucked hard and fast. Hitting the same motion and spot with unbelievable precision. His face was expressionless. Only the faint sound of him breathing in and out escaped his airways. He was in complete control.

Tania screamed out "I'm gonna cum. Oh my god...I'm gonna cum". Her grip tightened. Her legs stretched out making her body form an L shape in Marcus arms. Her body tensed and flexed up as the orgasm to end all orgasms shot through her body. A loud, screeching "Oohhhh" erupted at the same moment her swollen pussy came on Marcus powerful cock. Her body went into a seismic seizure as she came for what felt like minutes. Then she flung her upper body forward and collapsed into Marcus muscular frame, panting and gasping for air. Her cum oozed out and streaks of her pussy juices flowed down Marcus shaft, balls, and legs.

Calmly, Marcus shuffled over to the nearby table and rested Tania's limp body back first on the cold, hard steel. He slid his cock out of her dripping wet pussy and popped the head out causing Tania to flinch. Still as cool as a cucumber, Marcus made his way over to the only door in the room. He opened it and peered out, while grabbing for the door handle on the opposite side of the door. He spotted Anny as she turned the corner down the long hallway leading to the interrogation room. They made eye contact as Anny froze in place, glass of water in one hand, tape recorder in the other. Marcus smirked as he snapped the handle right off the door and shut the door. It was an automatic lock door, so when Anny rushed over, there was no way to open it. Her partner was trapped inside with the suspect and he was no longer subdued. This was a bad situation. Anny pounded on the door and even tried to kick it down. But it was an old, solid metal door and without a door handle, there was no way it was going to open except from the inside. She shouted for help and screamed for someone to get that door open. She then ran into a nearby room that was recording a live video feed from the camera inside the interrogation room. She gasped as she saw her partner lying still and spread eagle on the table. The audio was on and she could hear every word Marcus was saying. And he was talking directly to her.

"I told you I was innocent. You refused me a lawyer. So this is on you."

Her eyes opened wide as she watched Marcus make his way to Tania's lifeless body and picked up her legs, placing them on his broad shoulders. He slid his body into the open space between her legs and pointed his dick at her unprotected pussy. It was still soaking wet and he felt no resistance as he slid his cock all the way in balls deep. Tania whimpered and her body flinched again as she felt the impact of his cock inside her. Marcus stood there for a moment, caressing her stocking covered legs with his hands, enjoying the moment.

"You know why I picked you Tania instead of your partner. For three reasons. One...I'm guessing you're Puerto Rican. Am I right?"

Tania didn't respond, so Marcus slam fucked into her with a few deep thrusts. "Answer me?"

"Yes. YES...." Was all Tania could get out.

"I knew it. I love me some Puerto Rican pussy." He stopped fucking her as Tania moaned for help. Marcus continued on, "Second, I love a women in stockings and Louboutins. They really do make those calves pop. Like I'm gonna make this pussy pop." And with that, he resumed his jackhammer thrusts. Each driving force was earth shattering as he grabbed hold of her legs and used them to slam in and out of her.

Anny watched in horror as her friend powerlessly scratched and clawed for help. She was moaning, screaming, and crying in agony and ecstasy. The sheer force of Marcus power fucking sent the table rattling and creaking forward closer and closer to the wall. Then Anny heard a roar that was unlike anything she ever heard before as Tania came again almost falling off the table in the process. Anny had to do something as she ran out of the room looking for help. Security and other fellow officers were standing at the locked door trying to get it open. They were pounding on the door. Trying to kick the door off its hinges. They even fired a couple of shots at the door. Nothing worked. A maintenance worker shouted that the only way was to take the door off and that would take a few minutes. Anny ran back into the video room and saw Marcus helping Tania up onto her shaky legs. He helped carry her over to a hook leading down from the ceiling. It was meant to hang up torture suspects, but Marcus had ideas of his own. He took the handcuffs that were previously locking his wrists together and snapped them around Tania's wrists. He then threw the chain onto the hook and let her body hang there. He stood next to her and let his hands explore her beaten down body. They caressed her amazing boobs, down the spine of her back, to her luscious ass. He turned her body until they faced his and leaned in and gave her a hard, wet kiss. Tania couldn't resist. She didn't even know if she wanted to. He then spun her around, almost causing her to lose her balance in her high heels. Marcus pushed her back forward until it was arched ever so slightly and her sweet ass was sticking out. Once he found the desired angle, he pointed his still rock hard dick at her pussy and was about to go back in for more.

Then a voice sprang through the intercom that led into the room. He recognized Anny's voice. "Marcus, I have your lawyer. She's here. Please stop."

Marcus pondered this for a moment. It was the word "she" that got to him. He figured he'd play along. "OK. But only she can come in."

He uncuffed Tania and used her body as cover as he walked over to the door and opened it slightly ajar. A beautiful face peered through the opening. Her exotic Asian features capturing Marcus attention. "Come in, but only you and close the door behind you."

The woman squeezed her way in and introduced herself as Winny Ing, public defendant. She closed the door behind her and hugged the wall as she cautiously made her way in. "Mr. Marcus. I am assigned to your case. Please stop this and let me help prove your innocence. This raping of an officer is not helping your case."

Marcus didn't pay any mind to what she was saying. He just eyed her up and down. Angelic face with those alluring eyes framed by shoulder length black hair. An all black business skirt suit encased her thin and tone figure. She wore no blouse underneath, showing off a hint of cleavage. Black satin sheathed her skinny legs and lead to another pair of Louboutins, this one a pair of patent leather sling backs, which finished off the outfit. "Do you have any ID? A business card??"

"No. I'm pretty junior level. They don't give us cards."

"I'm gonna need to frisk you, just to make sure you're not lying to me." Marcus replied as he placed Tania in the chair that he was handcuffed to just moment ago. She was already unconscious, so there was no need to handcuff her. That also freed up the cuffs in case he needed to use them on Winny. He then made his way over to Winny and patted her down, spending a little extra attention on her good parts. With a sense of doubt in his mind, he decided to act quickly. He snapped the handcuffs around Winny's wrists. He lifted her up in his powerful arms and hoisted her high above his head. The action caught Winny off guard and she flailed and then held on to Marcus to prevent from falling. Her wild body movements caused her skirt to hike up just enough for Marcus to see her sweet uncovered pussy.

"Hmmm....no panties I see?" Marcus spoke rhetorically. He walked over to the hook and cuffed her to it and let her body hang there. He stood next to her and let his hands explore her body. He found no evidence that she was lying, but his gut told him otherwise. Marcus was now the interrogator as pushed Winny forward until her sexy little ass was poking out. He lifted up her skirt to reveal her garters and thigh high stockings tops. He leaned down and placed his head in between her asscheeks.

"Who are you?" Marcus screamed before slithering his tongue up and down her unsuspecting pussy lips.

"What are you doing?...No, please stop...stop." Winny gasped as she looked back to see Marcus' face buried between her legs. She screamed as Marcus' tongue licked up and down from her clit to her asshole. His tongue was skillful and her pussy was getting wet against her wishes. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She closed her eyes and tried to focus the best she could. She blurted out, "Mr. Marcus...please stop this. I am here to help you. I am your court appointed lawyer. You are only making things worse for yourself."

Marcus paid her no mind as he spread her asscheeks apart and gave one final long lick. He stood up and aimed his cock directly at Winny's pussy. He screamed out and asked again, "Last chance...who are you?"

Winny said in a calm and controlled manner, "I've already told you Mr. Marcus. My name is Winny Ing and I am your court appointed lawyer. Please uncuff me."

"Fine." Marcus replied. He then pretended and motioned to reach for the cuffs, but instead he slid his still engorged cock right into her wet pussy and grabbed a hold of her waist. There was a little resistance and Winny definitely felt it as she grimaced. Her natural reaction was to cry out and hold onto anything. But she was helpless. Marcus shuffled around to get the right position again. Knees bent, legs shoulder width apart. He was on his tippy toes as he started working his cock in and out of Winny, slowly picking up the pace. He then shifted into full throttle and slammed into her pussy at full force. Winny let out an ear shattering scream.

"Who are you really?" Marcus barked

Winny pleaded, "I told you. My name is Winny Ing, I am your court..."

Marcus didn't let her finish her sentence as he smacked her ass hard and continued to slam into her pussy. Then he repeated the motion again. And again. And again.

Winny screamed and moaned at the top of her lungs, "Please. No. Don't."

But Marcus was relentless. He was now in perfect rhythm and the back and forth momentum was like a pendulum.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Marcus shouted again.

Winny cried out again, "Oh my god...Fuck...You're dick is so big. You're so good."

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Marcus repeated.

Winny cried even louder, "I can't take it...No more. No more...please. It's too big for my tight Asian pussy."

But this only made Marcus fuck harder and faster. "Tell me now." He roared.

This was too much for Winny. The feeling too intense, "Oh my god...I'm gonna cum...I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM. AAAAHHHHHHH." And as she came onto Marcus' powerful cock, she cried out. "Winny Tang. Pussy Patrol. Anny made me do it..."before she hunched over and collapsed and passed out as her whole body shook and convulsed from the coma inducing orgasm.

Marcus removed his cock from her soaking pussy and admired the coating of cum on it. He then walked over and placed her lifeless body on her back onto the table. He then screamed out into the air, "Anny, you keep playing games. This is on you."

Meanwhile, Anny stood in the video room watching the live feed. A wicked smile crept onto her face. "He is the one."

Back in the room, Marcus lifted up Winny's sexy stocking covered legs and pointed her heels up towards the ceiling, placing her ankles on his shoulders, heels right next to his ears. He lined up his pussy and was about to dive in for another round of punishment to Winny's pussy...

Just then, the PA system in the room went off again. It was Anny's voice.

"Marcus stop. We have Amy here."

Marcus tried to remember the name. Then he remembered Amy and her sexy glasses. And his dick twitched at his memory coming back.

Anny continued, "She is admitting that she lied and that the charges made against you are false. She said she wanted you to fuck her and that she was the one who beat up her boyfriend and stole his car. You are innocent and free to go."

Marcus dropped Winny's legs and let them fall down helplessly as they swung off the edge of the table. He then put his pants back on, opened the door, and made his way out like nothing happened. On his way out, he walked past Anny. He barely even looked at her as he vanished around the corner.

Later than night:

Anny stands outside of Marcus' home and rings the doorbell. In a matter of seconds, Marcus opens the door, "Ms. Anny. What are you gonna accuse me of now. Jaywalking?"

Anny was still dressed in her tight white tank top and white skirt, looking stunning. "No Mr. Marcus. I come with a job offer."

Marcus ears perked up.

Anny continued, "I want you to join Pussy Patrol as our lead male investigator. You have a gift. Tania was our #2 operative. And Winny was the best of our Asian class. And you handled them both with ease. You are the one."

"What, torture and rape people that you believe are guilty?"

"There were no accusations brought against you Marcus. It was a job interview. And you passed."

Marcus stood there and rubbed the thin hair growing on his chin. "That doesn't answer my question. You still torture and rape people to force confessions."

"No, Mr. Marcus. That's not what we do. Say you'll consider it and I'll show you what we really do."

"I'll consider it...as long as I get a shot at the #1 operative in pussy patrol" Marcus smirked.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Because you're job interview isn't over yet. There's one more test." Anny replied as she unzipped and peeled off her skirt, pushed down her tank top, to reveal her sweet smelling pussy and luscious breasts. She then walked into Marcus house as Marcus called out to her, "So what's the last test?"

"Well Mr. Marcus." Anny laughed as she revealed a stopwatch. "It's called Five Minutes"

THE END

12