All Comments on 'Pussy Rules'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmberLionAmberLionover 10 years ago
Who knew fat was this sexy?

Great read with a nice sharp edge to it. Even managed to turn me on, which is impressive considering fat chicks never did anything for me. Maybe I just need one to slap me around hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eh!

Not your best. It would have been better if when Paul woke up he realized it was all a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fat pig running loose.

He should remember - pussy doesn't rule anything! Money talks, everything else walks. Kick the pig to the curb where she belongs and move on. Nothing to see here. This story was so bad it was laughable.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
If the intent was sarcasm

it missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story.....

My first wife was fat, had a shitty fucking attitude, dated her because my friends said she would fuck on first date. She blew me before we got to the movie in the car after just five minutes alone. Great sex, bitch of a snarly cunt of an attitude was just too much to take. Hate won out over sex, we parted enemies. She did lose weight and became very beautiful before we married, she looked like Elizabeth Taylor. That made her impossible to live with. She fucked anybody with a hard on, she wanted an open marriage, my neighbors said it was open even though I was not aware of it. I regretted ever meeting her. Still hold her in high disregard. She has had 3 or 4 marriages. A wonderfully wet pussy and great piece of ass can screw up a lads thinking, it destroys common sense. In hindsight I should have married my first love in Walla Walla and not ever dated the whores that I loved to fuck. I Finally did marry a beautiful wonderful woman. Together we became fairly well off. It's been really exiting and truely inspirationally fun. She is truely now the real love of my life.

sTars

your_new_toyyour_new_toyover 5 years ago
WOW!!

A-MA-ZING!!! This story turned me on to no end...I can only pray you write more, possibly even a sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
838 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

SIMILAR Stories