Pussy Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Yes, Sh-Goddess."

"Very good. Look in my eyes, Stumpy."

Paul strains his neck to meet her hazel eyes as Shari turns to face him.

"This is what we've been building to, Stumpy. This is where everything has been heading. I'm going to release your bindings. When I do, you're going to crawl between my legs, stick your cock in my tight, wet pussy, and you're going to fuck me until I'm satisfied. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good. OK, here we go."

Shari pushes herself off Paul's body. A river of cum slides out of her pussy and runs down her leg.

"That was quite a load, Stumpy. When was the last time you came?"

"About two weeks ago."

Shari kneels next to Paul's feet as she loosens the belt securing Paul's legs to the heavy cabinet.

"Was it with a woman or by yourself."

"A woman," Paul lied. "She was a fan I met after a book signing in Chicago."

After finishing with the bindings on Paul's feet, Shari kneels next to his head and begins working on the knotted necktie securing his hands to the furniture.

"I see. And you haven't felt the urge to take matters into your own hands since then?"

"I've been too busy. This book tour is taking up all of my time."

"Then you should really appreciate what's going to happen next. Stand up and stretch for a second."

Paul obeys.

Shari leans back on her elbows. She spreads her legs and points toward her frothing pussy.

"Fuck me, Stumpy. Fuck me like mine is the last pussy on earth."

Paul kneels between her open thighs. The aroma of sex wafting from Shari's pussy overpowers his senses. Paul feels his erect cock twitch every time he inhales.

"This has got to be a trick."

"No trick, Stumpy. Come and fuck me. You've earned it."

"You're not going to do a Lucy Van Pelt on me and pull the ball away are you?"

"If I start calling you 'Charlie Brown,' then you can start worrying. I promise you that isn't going to happen. Right now, Stumpy, I want you to put that fat cock in my warm, wet, and very tight pussy. I want you to fuck me until cum is running out my eyeballs. Come and fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Fuck me now. You'll never get this chance again. That's also a promise."

"You haven't been videotaping this, have you?"

"To what end? Blackmail? It would be far more damaging to me than you, I'm sure."

"Are you going to go to the police and claim I raped you?"

"Stop being a pussy. I'm starting to lose my patience with you, and if that happens I'll go elsewhere for satisfaction. But make no mistake–I'm hot, I'm horny, and I'm going to get fucked tonight. It's going to be the best sex some man has ever had. It can be you or it can be someone else, but somebody is going to cum like he's never cum before. The choice is yours, Stumpy, but you have to make the choice and you have to make it right now."

Shari draws her knees back a little and opens her parted thighs another inch. Her tight, plump pussy is wet, sloppy and open. The pink lips are swollen and flushed. Her tiny clit is peeking from its hood.

Paul stares into Shari's eyes for a long moment. His gaze travels down her body, past her floppy breasts and her soft belly slick with sweat, and settles on her dripping pussy. He inhales the aroma of her hot, moist flesh, her perfume, and her perspiration. His mouth waters and his cock twitches. He hesitates for a split second; his need overcomes his thought process and he leans forward. He places the tip of his cock at her vagina and pushes. His cock parts her lips and pushes her tender flesh aside. He buries himself in her tight channel in one violent stroke.

"Ungh! That's it, Stumpy. Fuck me. Fuck me, Stumpy baby, fuck me."

Paul pulls back and then thrusts forward again. Her pussy is just as tight and just as hot as a few moments ago, but this time she is even wetter than before.

"Fuck me, Stumpy, fuck me hard."

Shari digs her nails into Paul's back and pulls him into her.

"Deep, Stumpy, I want it deep. Fuck me, Stumpy, fuck me."

Paul's mind is operating on an animal level. He is unable to process the sounds, smells or feelings rippling throughout his body. A voice tells him to fuck, and every cell in his body wants to comply. He pumps in and out as fast as he can.

"Harder, Stumpy, harder. Fuck me, Stumpy. Fuck me hard."

Shari wraps her thighs around Paul's back and pulls him downward

"Deeper, deeper."

Paul is powerless to resist her. No part of his body wants to disobey, but even if it did, his mind would be unable to interpret the concept. He thrusts in and out as hard and as fast as he can. The grip of Shari's tight velvet clamp is unlike anything he has ever felt before. He wants the feeling to last forever.

"Deeper, Stumpy, deeper. Fuck me harder. I'm getting close."

Paul increases his pace. 'Harder' he can manage, but there's nothing he can do about 'deeper.' He pumps as fast as he can, slamming into Shari's soft body with as much force as possible driving every stroke. A smaller woman would have broken beneath the weight of his thrusts, but Shari absorbs the impact and demands more.

"Harder. I'm almost there. Fuck me harder or I'll find someone who will."

Paul pounds his groin against the junction of Shari's thighs. He has never felt better in his life. Every thrust is pure pleasure–the joy of animal lust unleashed. His cock is a mass of nerves carrying an electric current to his brain. Every stroke is better than the one before it. Every movement is one step closer to the biggest and most powerful eruption of his life.

"Is that the best you can do? Fuck me! Harder! Ungh. Almost. Harder. Now."

Paul tries to comply, but he knows he is giving her everything he's got. He won't even be able to speed up just before he cums–he's already operating at peak performance. At that point he realizes he has a finite number of strokes left until he erupts, and when that happens the best thing he has ever experienced will come to an end. The faster he fucks, the sooner it's over. A new thought germinates.I never want this to end. How can I make it last longer?Paul reaches a decision. He takes his foot off the accelerator and slows his thrusts.

"What are you doing? I'm almost there. Fuck me, God damn it! Fuck me!"

Paul pulls back so that just the tip of his cock is inside Shari. He holds this position for an agonizing second, then pushes forward at a slower, more deliberate pace.

"Damn you, Stumpy, fuck me! Now! I'm so close."

Paul buries his cock inside her, relishing the feel of her tight wet flesh clutching his wide, stiff shaft. He waits four tortured seconds, then pulls all the way out.

Smack!

Shari delivers a vicious slap to Paul's cheek.

"Fuck me, Stumpy. I'm not messing around."

Paul rocks backward, grabs Shari's upraised ankles, and leers down at her.

"What are you going to do?" he taunts.

Smack!

Shari swings her arm and slaps his other cheek.

"Just shut up and fuck me. I'm almost there."

"Or what? Do you think you can beat me up?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Fuck you or what? What are you going to do?"

"You're pissing me off, Stumpy. Now c'mon, let's get back to where we were."

"You still haven't answered my question. The fact is, you're not in control of this situation any more. Your pussy has power, but my dick dominates."

"That's a good one. Save it for the next time you're telling fish stories with your buddies."

"It's true, and you know it. You need me more than I need you."

"Spare me your philosophical musings. Get in here and fuck me."

"Ask me nicely."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself. Ask me nicely, or I get dressed and walk out."

"Stumpy, get over yourself. We've already established the nature of this relationship."

"It seems that the situation has changed."

Shari senses for the first time that Paul just might have found sufficient reserves of willpower to resist her charms.

"Alright. You win. Come over here and fuck me."

"Is that the best you can do? I said 'ask me nicely.'"

Shari glares at Paul. She takes a deep breath and then lets it out.

"Paul, would you please be so kind as to come over here and fuck my wet, dripping pussy with your big, beautiful, cock?"

"That's better. Just one more thing."

"What now?"

"Turn over. I want to fuck you from behind."

Angered by his insolence and unsure if she can trust him, Shari glares at Paul. Realizing that her need outstrips her anger, she rolls onto her stomach.

"Ass up. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are."

Shari lifts her crotch from the floor. She rocks backward, raises her chest off the carpet, and wiggles her ass at Paul.

"Is this what you want, baby?"

Shari wiggles her ass again, and then lowers her face to the carpet. She reaches behind and grabs a cheek in each hand, spreading them apart.

"C'mon, baby. Come and get it. Come and fuck me, big boy. Come and give me what I need. Put it in me. Put it deep up inside me, honey."

Paul stares at the broad expanse of Shari's creamy, white ass. His eyes find the moist pink petals in the center, opened and beckoning his return. He feels the blood rush to his cock as his erection reasserts itself. He takes a deep breath, inhaling her strong aroma. His head starts to spin as he once again places the head against her juicy pussy.

"That's it, baby. That's it. It's all yours. Take it. Take that sweet, sweet, pussy. I've been saving it for you."

Paul thrusts forward as a wave of heat engulfs his groin. He places his hands on Shari's fleshy hips and pushes.

"Take it, baby. Take it. Punish that pussy. It's been so bad. Punish it. C'mon, baby. Take it. Make it hurt."

Paul thrusts in and out, his speed increasing with each thrust. His mind is numb as the pleasure overtakes his thoughts. Every thrust feels better than the last. Every push makes him feel stronger, more alive, more manly. He pushes and pounds as he rises higher and higher on a column of ecstacy. Too late, he realizes, he has passed the point of no return. He couldn't stop thrusting even if a gun were pressed against his head.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me. I'm almost there. Harder. Harder. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy, baby. Harder."

Paul is pumping harder and harder–harder than ever before. Deeper, too, it seems. It feels better than anything he can remember. All he wants to do is thrust. His mind is a fog of soft flesh and pungent aroma.

"Almost ... almost ... just ... ungh! Ah! Just! Ahhhhhhh!"

Paul senses that Shari must be coming. It means nothing to him. He thrusts harder and harder, smacking his groin into her soft, wide butt cheeks. Her swaying breasts and jiggling flesh are unnecessary distractions. He's almost there– just a little more. He thrusts again and again.

He feels a surge from within his balls. It rises up his shaft just as fireworks explode in his brain. He sees white and then his vision goes black.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Here! It! Cums! You! Bitch!"

Spurt after spurt erupts from his balls. He keeps pumping as the mass of nerves in his shaft become dulled and then ultra-sensitive. When he can take no more stimulation he slows his thrusts then stops. Paul collapses on Shari's back. He is panting as though he had just run a marathon. Beneath him, Shari is also taking deep breaths. As she slides on the floor she feels the sting of carpet burns on her knees and elbows.

Paul extricates himself from Shari's glistening flesh, stands up, and makes his way to the sofa. He plops down onto the cushion.

Shari rolls over and watches Paul make himself comfortable on the worn couch.

"I certainly feel better. How about you, Paul?"

"That was–amazing."

"Of course it was. You listened to me and gave me what I wanted. In return, I gave you the best experience of your life."

"Whatever."

"You can deny it all you want, but deep down, you know it's true. And that's the second lesson: treat a woman how she wants to be treated, and the reward will be substantial. Don't assume that you know anything about her. We are all different. Just pay attention, and she will reveal herself to you. Size means nothing."

"I disagree. You just demonstrated why I love the big girls. No skinny woman could have given me an experience like that.

"Then you haven't learned anything, yet. All women are capable of giving and receiving pleasure. No size, race or ethnicity has a monopoly on sexual performance. You can be attracted to or turned-on by a particular type of woman, but any woman can be a goddess. It's up to you to find out the right buttons to push."

"Whatever you say, Yoda."

Paul closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

* * * *

The sound of the vacuum cleaner awakens Paul from his slumber. The cleaning lady smiles at him as he scrambles off the sofa and gathers his clothes. He looks around and sees no sign of Shari. Her clothes are gone, and so is she. Paul checks his watch and is surprised to see that it is already 4:00 a.m.

He puts on his underwear and socks, and then his shirt and pants. He stuffs his tie into his pocket, locates his jacket, and makes his way out of the building. When he gets to the parking lot he reaches into the jacket pocket for the keys to his rental car. He pulls them out, along with a pair of size 18 thong panties and a note. He opens the note and reads.

Dear Paul,

Thanks for the orgasms. Don't forget what you learned tonight. You're almost ready for the advanced class.

See you in Tucson,

Shari =>( . )

Paul smiles and then settles into the car. He starts the car and then reaches for his phone. He pulls up the calendar scrolls and through his appointments. Three weeks until Tucson. I should be recovered by then. He tosses the phone onto the empty passenger seat and drives off into the night.

* * * *

I would like to thank my beta readers, Etaski and Lady Fiona for their assistance with this project.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers