All Comments on 'Pussy Watching'

by jcleland21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

A real jerker-story. Thanks!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Enjoy Flashing

Love reading about a hot wife flashing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You keep switching back and forth.

Sometime third person, sometimes not. Try proof reading... Other wise a good story.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Editor needed

You need someone to read and help you before posting your story. Basically a good premise but details are confusing, like setting on the steps where she us described as feeling the warmth on her bare bottom but having her dress under her. The devil is in the details which are confused in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Hot!! I love the idea of turning on men that are strangers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well-done

well done - however, pantiless is not at all that uncommon in Latin America (or in the USA these days either) .... the fresh air & sunshine of au naturel (being "like Eve") are pleasant & keep away yeast & other "feminine" problems. "Panty-prison" is indeed a rather recent imposition of "fashion" on women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It took me awhile

to figure out that my 1st wife got off on letting strangers see her. She tried to hide what she was doing from me but after what had to be dozens of "incidents" I was catching on. Her body was great, sleek and in shape, she had sparse pubic hair and very overly large pussy lips that swelled up beyond belief when she got turned on

And what turned her on more than anything was letting someone see her. She liked that better than sex.

So, I took her to this strip club where I knew the boss guy, he let her dance. It was G-string and pasties back then. But when the place closed, a dozen guys stayed as she danced for about an hour. By the end of the 2nd tune she was naked, and she was spreading and fingering herself. That was mostly just fun, but then things began to happen that was too much. Too bad, one hot woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous