All Comments on 'Pussycat Pussycat'

by darkrealm1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh my God !!!

Wow ! a great story , you are indeed a lucky man . there is nothing more erotic or beautiful than slowly sliding your cock into your own wife's recently fucked pussy, the feeling is indescribable.

, aspecially when it is unexpected , or preceded by my wifes teasing .

thankyou , let's have more , but please tell us how she comes home and slowly slides herself down your cock .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

This scenario gets myself and my wife really hot. We haven't actually tried it beyond a sexual fantasy as yet, but we may do if the circumstances allow. My wife did come home with very slippery knickers one night a couple of years ago but swears that it was down to her just being horny. She wouldn't let me put my head between her legs though, which rasied my suspicions. I fucked her hard anyway and she went off like a firecracker when I whispered in her ear that I was about to add my cum to her married cum-filled slutty pussy;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done!

A slight deviation from the routine cuckold / hotwife stories. The tension buildup was well done blended with mixtures from their combined pasts to heat things up even further.

If somebody doesn't like something, then perhaps they can say something constructive, or better yet, show us how it should be done... Amen

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS UP PUSSYCAT

who comes home after prowling all night. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Am So Sorry

I am so sorry I read this story. I kept waiting for him to be a man. But alas, it was not to be. Perhaps the next night while she is out getting gang-banged he can just go to a gay bar and get his dinner straight from the source. What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting waiting

Just kept waiting for this guy to grow a set and tell his slut wife to get the fuck out after using her cunt , but he just ate a pie busted a nut and all was well. A poor story well written????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical gutless Pommys perverted and wimpy mind diarrhea !!

There is obviously not ONE male in this worthless nation with any balls.

Well worth the 1* I awarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG!

What a fabulous story! Full of mystery, lust, and eroticism. My wife and I read this together, looked each other in the eyes and went to bed.

Good God man, you described exactly what it is like to have a hot well fucked wife come home to you after a passionate night out. Pure lust, pure adrenaline, wet, sticky, banging away without mercy.

This is a great testimonial to the life style. Keep writing!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
This belongs in fetish with the shit eaters

Worthless sick fuckers. Loving wives is a cesspool and you fuckers are the shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"no woman would put up with a " you should know dear annony

yours left your retarded fag ass and now you live along mad and old and dumb and have no life and no sex.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Trust dissolved

His drank the drink that makes her horny and fucked around bareback. The thought of eating another mans cum makes me nauseating.

There would be some serious discussion of diseases and marriage Along with std testing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this is super hot

don't knock it if you have not tried it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved my wife feeding me!

Years ago, my wife and I decided to open up our marriage to others. What she liked was younger guys in their early 20’s. What I liked was cleaning her pussy out of all of their cum. Once or twice a month she would go out dancing and get lucky with a new younger guy. We were on our early 40’s. She would pick a guy up at the local country bar and take him to a motel to get fucked. When she came home, she would strip in our bedroom doorway and tell me she had a story for me. I loved hearing the sortid details. She would climb into bed and plant her well fucked pussy on my mouth and then tell me how she got fucked as she squeezed every drop of cum into my mouth. I loved eating her well fucked pussy and hearing every step of how her guys fucked her in the motel which I gladly paid the bill the next month.

To forstall all the crap slingers that live in their mothers basements, yes, I also like getting it directly from the source. On occasion, I would go to the the local adult book store to suck cocks or let you guys suck my cock. Both my wife and I were tested on a very regular basis and neither of us contacted HIV, AIDS, or any other STD’s. We are mature adults that simply enjoyed each other’s pleasures ... unlike you guys that hide in the shadows.

I clearly enjoyed the author’s story and hope he writes more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing.

Useless nothing.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Can you say wimp? I knew you could

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Your wife is a whore, cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash! Also some cocksucker cuck comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpy cuck, get over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you're going to write cuck shit...

...LABEL IT AS CUCK SHIT !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jesus. Find out who fucked her and go get the cum straight from his dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous