Putty In Her Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon came out of her trance. She noticed her hand was between her legs and she was watching Valerie have sex with some stranger. She was appalled and intrigued all at the same time. She wondered why she was so damn aroused. She knew she should stop touching herself, but her hand kept moving like it had a mind of it's own.

After what seemed literally like a second later, she heard, "Lay back and enjoy the sensations." Valerie was sliding her finger inside Shannon's hot, steamy pussy. "Tell me how you are feeling. Describe how my actions are effecting you, my dear."

Shannon wanted to ask how she became naked on the couch with Valerie. She wanted to know where Hope went. She wanted to know why she was having lapses of time she could not remember. She was so confused. Just as she prepared to speak, Valerie placed her lips on Shannon's mouth and slipped her tongue between Shannon's lips. Shannon was surprised, but welcomed the darting tongue. Slowly, Valerie slid two fingers in and out of Shannon, while kissing her passionately.

Valerie pulled her mouth away and says, "Go ahead. Tell me how my actions are effecting you."

Shannon softly released a moan. Her hips were swaying with the fingers that slowly manipulated her entire being. When Valerie curled her two fingers inside Shannon's vagina, Shannon could feel her stomach muscles tense up. Her legs locked straight out in front of her as Valerie massaged her subject's g-spot.

"Mmm. You make me feel so wonderful." Shannon softly whispered. "Your soft movements are teasing my body. Making me hot, making me want more. My body is tensing. Ohhh your fingers are driving me crazy. I have never felt anything like this before. Holy shit!"

Not wanting her subject to orgasm immediately, Valerie stopped massaging the rough area of the inner vagina, returning to the slow, steady masturbation of Shannon. Valerie watched the soft, flowing movements of her subject. It amazed her how elegant Shannon's body moved, like silk drapes in a soft breeze.

Valerie ran her free hand up Shannon's body and palmed her subject's breast. The soft breast felt wonderful in the hand of Valerie. With a little squeeze, she could feel the hard nipple poking her hand. Shannon moaned softly.

"No more teasing. Please." Shannon pleaded.

Ignoring her subject's plea, Valerie continued to softly knead Shannon's breast and slide two fingers in and out of Shannon's dripping pussy. A finger slid up Shannon's slit and circled her swollen, aching clitoris. Shannon's moans and pleas continued as Valerie pushed her subject to the brink of an orgasm and masterfully held her there.

"Skyscraper" called out Valerie.

Shannon immediately fell into a hypnotic trance. Valerie grinned at her own wicked ways. She had her subject on the edge, begging for an orgasm, and put her into a hypnotic state. The stage was set for the next part of her manipulation.

"Shannon, how are you feeling my dear?" Valerie asked, matter of fact.

"I am so horny. My body feels wonderful. You make me feel wonderful." Shannon replied calmly.

"Commit this feeling to your memory. Any time you hear me say the words "dew drops" your body will instantly return to the exact excited state you are in right now. You will instantly be on the brink of an orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Valerie."" Shannon replied in a monotone voice.

Valerie continued her instructions. "This is how a woman makes you feel. This is what you want. No man will ever make you feel this good. Your love is for me only. I will count down from three now. When I get to the number one, you will snap out of your hypnotic state. Three....two...one."

Shannon released a long moan. She could feel her pussy aching for release. Her muscles were clinched and getting sore. Her juices were flowing, running down her ass. Valerie started wiggling two fingers back and forth over Shannon's clit, sending her over the edge. Gasping for air, the orgasm rocked her body for several seconds. Her body started to spasm. The world went black.

When Shannon finally came down from the orgasm, Valerie cuddled up next to her and gave her a long passionate kiss. Shannon began kissing back. She knew Valerie had won. Shannon thought to herself, "I don't know what Valerie has done to me. I love her so much. I want her more than I have ever wanted another human being."

"Thank you for making me feel so wonderful." Shannon said, pulling away from the kiss briefly.

"You are welcome my dear. You can show me how much you love me soon. For now, get some rest. You are going to need it. Tomorrow, you will call your employer and notify them that you quit immediately. You will work for me now. Do you understand?"

No. She did not understand. She loved her job. Why was she quitting? What did Valerie mean she was going to work for her now? What did she miss?

"Yes, I understand." she heard her voice say.

12