All Comments on 'PVC Sissy Whore'

by Dostoyevshe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 10 years ago

i like this story , i love to behave like that , cant wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
clean up

Would have been there to do cleanup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If only I had the courage to do this, latex and cock mmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book Store Whore

Saturday night at the book store time for sex.I slipped in to my best red corset red string thong black seamed stockings red 6'' heels.Red sheer short dress wig full make up red lips and red nails.I walked around showing off my ass and black stocking leggs.I followed a nice looking man into a booth.He already had his cock out ready for me.I took off my dress and thong dropping to my knees with mouth wide open.I slid his hard cock in to my wide open mouth.I took his cock down my throat and began to suck his cock.He kept telling what a good girl i am for sucking his cock.With that he exploded with a large load of cum filling my mouth and down my throat.I licked him clean both cock and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck in the back room.

Like Sissy whore I love PVC and one day for the first time I went out dressed in PVC, a shiny red pvc pencil skirt matching top over my lacy bra, waspie and panties with suspenders and balck fishnet stockings. I put a shiny red pvc mac knee lenght mac on. When I went out dressed I would go to another town so it was I came across a sex shop in a side street. It took me some time to pluck up courage to go in but I finally did. The descision transformed my sex life, I wandered round a bit then found the transvestite mags and dvd's then a voice said" Can I help you" I looked round to see a nice looking man smiling at me I stammered "Er I am looking for transvestite porn". He smiled "come with me honey" I followed him through the back of the shop into a side room once i stepped in he shut the door as I looked round at the vibrators, dildos sex dolls on the wall a vidoe played of a tranny being fuck be a big cock pounding up her arse. He smiled at me "This is our special stuff only sexy girls get in here and you are sexy" he reached out and pull me to him i protested. He was strong and he pushed me backwards against the wall then pushed me to my knees. Then as you guessed I was cock sucking his big hot cock till he shot his load into my mouth. He pumped his load in my mouth I was gagging and it oozed out down my chin, he pulled out and a last load splashed over my face. I sat back panting under my skirt my cock was rock hard, he pulled me up said"A good cock sucker he wacth" He clicked a remote and there was i sucking his cock he lauched told you were good. "Come on honey lets have some ass action strip of" I said " No way" He replied"look honey either you strip or I will strip you" he grabbed my coat opening it, I reluctantly pulled it of then my top and finally my skirt my cock jutted stiffly in the panties. He slid a hand onto the bulge" Very nice" yanked my panties they slid down my legs he stroked my cock making me squirm then his hand slid between my legs and fingers ran round my anus. I gasped it felt so exciting my body quivered as he explored my anus with his fingers I was going into extacticsy I was going to be fucked. He turned me round pushing me onto the wall pushed open my legs " Relax honey it will be easier" as he squirt lub up my anus then I felt his cock. All my fantasies and using vibrators now this a real hard cock. He was gently it still hurt a bit till he suddenly was right in side my. Faster and faster he fucked I was sqealing and gasping the my cock exploded pumping sperm in long hard jets as he rammed his cock inside me then a groan and I was filled with warm sticky cum. My legs were shaking he helped me to a chair I sat to recover feeling his sperm ooze from my anus. Once agin he clicked the remote and I sat watching as I was fucked and my cock spraying sperm all over.

He looked at me smiled "Now you are a kinky tv porn star imagine all the men wanking over this at home, by the way whats your name"

Diana" I said then I smiled"Dirty Diana the kinky TV slut"

Two years later I had made 20 porn vidoes and had had hormone treatment and had a pair of 40" boobs I also had a boyfriend a 6' 6" coloured man named Paul with a cock like a tree trunk which I rode every night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous