Quarter Ton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon exiting the bathroom, she sent Kayla a quick text message, asking what time Kayla would like to meet. Kayla's reply was instantaneous; she'd be home by five thirty; any time after that would be perfect.

LaSalle put her clean clothes away. Blowing her hair dry took a few minutes. Deciding what to wear took another few minutes. The selection was limited but she still chose carefully. That accomplished, she sat on the futon and swung her leg for a minute.

A moment later, a text chimed. Kayla announced that she was home, along with a few exclamation points.

"On my way," LaSalle tapped out, along with a few too many exclamation points of her own.

The house was in a neat, orderly subdivision. All of the homes looked well-maintained. All of the cars also looked well-maintained.

There was one Carmen Davis Realty sign in front of a red brick home and the sign had a 'Sold' sticker on it.

"Wonder how much..." LaSalle asked herself.

The address Kayla had given her was the second one from the corner. LaSalle parked on the curb and admired the smoke gray brick and the white trim. The only splotch of color was the front door; it was painted a bright, almost lipstick red.

"Hey! Hi! Come on in!" Kayla shrieked as she flung the door open.

She greeted LaSalle with a hug and a kiss to her cheek. Then she pulled LaSalle into the living room.

"I'm broiling some chicken for our salad; you do like chicken, right?" Kayla blathered, still in a high pitched voice as they sat on a plush green couch.

"Kayla, Kayla, damn," LaSalle said, clutching the woman's hand.

She looked into Kayla's eyes. Kayla flamed brightly and averted her eyes.

"Man! Kayla, you nervous?" LaSalle asked.

"What?" Kayla laughed. "I, no, no, why would I, yes."

"Why? What you got be all nervous 'bout?" LaSalle asked.

"I uh, I mean, I want, you know, I really want you to like me," Kayla admitted, unable to maintain eye contact with LaSalle.

"Okay. I like you. There. That better?" LaSalle asked.

"No, no, I mean, I uh, I want..." Kayla stammered.

LaSalle rubbed her hand up and down Kayla's bicep. She smiled gently at the still furiously blushing woman.

"Okay, tell me 'bout it, huh?" LaSalle asked gently.

"When I was in school?" Kayla whispered. "There was this girl? In my homeroom?"

Kayla smiled softly as she thought about Bobbi Babineaux. The two fat teens found each other, sought each other out. Two obese souls that joined in shared misery over their weight problems and the constant ridicule their peers subjected them to.

All the two girls had ever done was kiss. They were too afraid of ever doing anything else, afraid of being caught, afraid of being ridiculed even more than they were already tormented.

"Then she went on a severe diet and almost died," Kayla whispered.

She choked up for a moment. LaSalle gripped Kayla's hand tightly in her left hand. Her right hand continued to gently rub Kayla's shoulder and arm. Kayla nodded her head once.

"Went see her in the hospital," Kayla whispered. "Told me get my ugly dyke ass away from her."

"Man! Aw, Kayla! That terrible!" LaSalle gasped.

Kayla hung her head. Then she nodded again. When she pulled her head up, she looked at LaSalle.

"And that's it. That's my big story of thinking I might be, you know, gay, or at least bi. I mean, ooh, I like Martin, love him to pieces, but..." Kayla said.

"Kayla, I ain't no expert on this me," LaSalle protested.

"No, but you are, I mean, you did, and you're so pretty," Kayla sputtered, her words tripping over one another.

"You, you think I'm pretty?" LaSalle asked, looking at the exotic beauty.

"Beautiful," Kayla admitted. "I mean, when Martin was telling me how he was all in love with this girl, even fixing ask her marry him, then she finds out she's gay?" Kayla said.

"But I'm not, I thought I was, but I'm not," LaSalle protested.

LaSalle's heart actually ached, hearing that Martin had been about to propose marriage. Her heart hurt, thinking she'd thrown that away. Her heart also filled with rage over Rachael's duping her, luring her away from Martin for her own frivolous whim. She was infuriated all over again when she thought of Rachael's unthinking, callous actions.

"But you one let her trick you," LaSalle had to admit to herself.

"And then we see you? And you're so pretty?" Kayla was still spewing her words faster than LaSalle's brain could digest them.

"Not as pretty as you," LaSalle protested quietly.

"I mean, you got all that blonde hair and..." Kayla said.

LaSalle leaned forward and softly kissed Kayla's lips. Kayla pressed her lips against LaSalle's lips. Then her mouth opened slightly.

"Oh! Chicken!" Kayla suddenly said when they heard a 'ding' from the kitchen.

LaSalle watched Kayla's breasts bobble and waggle as the girl scurried out of the room. She realized, Kayla had no bra on under the blouse. LaSalle felt her pussy spasm.

When Kayla returned a moment later, LaSalle looked at Kayla's gently jiggling chest. She could make out the outline of Kayla's nipples through the blouse's material.

"Okay, so tell me what you don't like on your salad," Kayla asked.

"No, come on, we make it together," LaSalle said and got to her feet.

The kitchen was clean, comfortable. There were two large bowls on a counter, with a bag of fresh baby spinach, a head of iceberg lettuce, some romaine lettuce, some bib lettuce, three creole tomatoes cut into wedges, a peeled and sliced cucumber, a bag of bacon bits, a bag of shredded cheddar cheese and the chicken, still steaming, already cut into small pieces.

"And I got this orange poppy dressing," Kayla said.

"I know Martin ain't eating that," LaSalle laughed. "He don't eat nothing but Ranch."

"No kidding," Kayla laughed and ran her finger inside the bottle of dressing. "But here, try this."

LaSalle took Kayla's index finger into her mouth and slowly sucked the finger into her mouth. She lightly sucked the finger for a moment, her eyes boring into Kayla's startled eyes

LaSalle held Kayla's finger with her teeth and pulled the girl close. Then she released Kayla's finger and kissed Kayla's slightly open mouth.

"Ooh!" Kayla moaned as their lips touched.

LaSalle took her hand from Kayla's forearm and put the hand onto Kayla's full hip. She lightly rubbed Kayla's hip and waist as they kissed.

"Yeah, I like that orange poppy stuff," LaSalle said softly.

"Okay," Kayla said softly.

They quietly assembled their own salads, often gently touching one another as they worked. Then they sat at the small kitchen table where Kayla had already placed silverware and napkins.

"You uh, Martin live here?" LaSalle dared ask.

"His house," Kayla said.

LaSalle looked through the open door to the green couch. She should have recognized the deep green velour couch. The light green and yellow blanket casually draped over one armrest had disguised the old couch on first glance.

"And. You living here," LaSalle said heavily.

Kayla didn't answer. She scooped some salad onto her fork.

"And this could have been mine," LaSalle thought, looking at the quaint little kitchen.

The appliances were sparkling white. The stove was gas; Martin insisted that gas was the best way to cook.

The counters were cream colored tile, bordered by honey blonde maple trim. The glass cabinets were vintage Martin; everything had to be exactly so, there was no place to hide imperfection.

And there were no smudges on any of the glass doors. Each door had a white enamel pull. LaSalle could almost hear Martin demanding that she use the pulls.

Kayla's soft hand on her own brought LaSalle out of her reverie. She turned and smiled at the beautiful woman.

"Want more?" Kayla asked.

"No, I'm good," LaSalle agreed.

Kayla immediately put their bowls and silverware into the dishwasher. LaSalle admired Kayla's full buttocks as she bent over. Then Kayla pulled a glass canister toward her and briskly began making a pot of coffee.

LaSalle watched Kayla's long black hair swish to and fro as she worked on making the coffee just right. She also watched Kayla's buttocks flex and jiggle.

When Kayla pushed the canister back into its appropriate place against the cream colored tile backsplash, LaSalle stepped up behind the young woman.

She put her arms around Kayla's slightly chubby middle. She then leaned forward, breasts mashing against Kayla's back as her lips gently kissed Kayla's neck.

"Ooh!" Kyla moaned.

Her hands grasped LaSalle's hands. She pressed them firmly against her middle, trapping LaSalle's hands just underneath her heavy breasts.

Then she brought LaSalle's hands up to her lips and gently kissed each finger. The coffeepot gurgled merrily but LaSalle couldn't hear it over the humming and whirring in her head.

Kayla released LaSalle's hands but turned before LaSalle could react. Kayla pressed her full breasts against LaSalle's full breasts as she wrapped her arms around LaSalle.

The two kissed, open mouth to open mouth. LaSalle thrust her tongue into Kayla's mouth. She could taste the orange poppy salad dressing, could taste the garlic infused chicken meat. She knew Kayla was tasting the same and whished she'd swished some of the iced tea around in her mouth before stepping up behind the beautiful girl.

"Mmph!" Kayla grunted as LaSalle brazenly reached a small hand and traced a thumb around Kayla's left nipple.

Kayla then reached up and cupped one of LaSalle's breasts. LaSalle reached her other hand and helped Kayla's hand

"Let's, oh God, let's take this into the bedroom," Kayla moaned as LaSalle tweaked her nipple through her blouse.

"Mm-hmm," LaSalle agreed.

Martin's bedroom was furnished exactly as LaSalle remembered it. Heavy masculine furniture, almost austere in appearance. But she did not reflect on this long as Kayla bent and unhooked her sandals.

They undressed each other, pausing to kiss as each piece of clothing was removed. Then LaSalle stepped back to admire Kayla's chubby body.

Kayla had a thick body. Her shoulders tapered into pudgy arms. Her breasts were large and sagged under their own weight. Kayla's nipples were a dark brown, large. Her belly had a bit of a paunch to it, her belly button was a deep tunnel.

Kayla's hips were nice, full hips, well rounded. And her pussy was bald, plump. Her dark pink lips were peeking out of her cleft, full and wet.

Kayla's thighs were thick, her calves were also full.

With long black hair, deep brown almond shaped eyes and pouting lips, Kayla was beautiful. LaSalle smiled and pulled the girl in for another scorching kiss.

"Oh my God, you are just so beautiful," Kayla whispered into LaSalle's ear.

"You the beautiful one yeah," LaSalle whispered.

LaSalle now understood why artists like Reubens and Botticelli chose the models that they chose. She understood why these paintings endured, were admired.

LaSalle used a hand to test the weight of Kayla's breast. Then she bent her head and gently circled Kayla's dark areole with her tongue. Kayla moaned as LaSalle's tongue teased her flesh.

She could feel the cool air on her back, could feel the gentle breeze from the ceiling fan as it gently caressed her hair. She could feel the warmth of her flushed face. She could feel the heat of LaSalle's body, could feel the soft texture of LaSalle's skin against her own skin. She could feel the crinkled pubic hair that crowned LaSalle's pussy, could feel the stiff hairs tickling her bare pussy.

And most of all, Kayla could feel the gentle trail of LaSalle's wet tongue as it caressed her areole, softly slapped against her hard nipple.

LaSalle could taste Kayla's lotion, could taste Kayla's sweat, could faintly taste the detergent Kayla used to launder her bra. Her tongue could feel the raised bumps around the areole, could feel the hard nub of Kayla's nipple as she licked.

She pulled her head up and looked into Kayla's glazed eyes. She felt Kayla's breath as the girl let out a long exhale.

LaSalle leaned forward and kissed Kayla's lips softly. Then she bent her head and began to taste the other nipple.

"Jesus," Kayla squeaked.

With another soft kiss to Kayla 'slips, LaSalle urged the girl to lay onto the bed. Then she stretched out next to Kayla. She combed her fingers through Kayla's long black hair as she gently kissed the girl.

LaSalle was enjoying the experience of being in charge of the moment. In all of her other encounters, she'd more or less been a passive participant. Now, she wiggled around until she was on top of Kayla. She firmly pressed her pussy against Kayla's pussy. Both girls shuddered with the contact.

Se bent her head and gently nipped at Kayla's nipple. Kayla shuddered, gasped as LaSalle's teeth gently grazed her overheated flesh.

LaSalle had shuddered in disgust, self-loathing when Martin had kissed and nipped at her chubby belly. She now understood Martin's desires as she too desired to taste, to tease, to nip at Kayla's beautiful round belly.

Kayla nearly screamed when LaSalle's hot breath blew across her puffy lips. She shook in a minor orgasm as LaSalle's breath blew across her large clitoris.

"Let's do sixty nine," Kayla panted.

She tried to move. LaSalle used her weight to pin Kayla to the bed as she wiggled forward.

"I'm in charge yeah," LaSalle growled into Kayla's ear.

She again mashed her pussy against Kayla's pussy. Kayla groaned and bucked slightly.

"Hear?" LaSalle whispered.

"Uh huh," Kayla whined, nodding her head.

LaSalle again started the process, kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling on Kayla's breasts. By the time she again blew her breath across Kayla's pussy, Kayla was quivering, round face wearing a light sheen of sweat.

"Fuck!" Kayla screamed when LaSalle's tongue swiped her pussy lips.

LaSalle tasted Kayla's ejaculation. She teased Kala's slick pussy lips, avoiding Kayla's clitoris.

When Kayla stopped grunting, LaSalle used her thumbs to open Kayla's pussy. She licked from bottom to top, tasting the heavy, musky taste of Kayla's pussy. Then she thrust two fingers into Kayla's pussy while sucking on Kayla's clitoris.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Kayla screamed out again.

LaSalle curved her fingers seeking out Kayla's G-spot. She licked and fingered Kayla to a third screaming orgasm.

LaSalle hunched her own pussy against the velveteen comforter that Martin had on his bed. Her own orgasm was a strong one, but was not a screaming one.

"No, no, please, stop," Kayla whimpered when she finally caught her breath.

LaSalle pulled her fingers from Kayla's pussy. She kissed the insides of Kayla's slick thighs, sucked her fingers clean, and then wiggled to lay on the bed next to the grunting, groaning Kayla.

Finally, Kayla opened her almond eyes. She smiled weakly and combed her fingers through LaSalle's hair.

The two girls kissed softly. Then Kayla licked LaSalle's lips. LaSalle opened her mouth and Kayla sucked on LaSalle's tongue. Her hand travelled from LaSalle's hair to LaSalle's left breast. The hand squeezed and caressed the large orb.

She pulled her mouth from LaSalle's mouth and bent to suckle on LaSalle's nipple. She lightly licked, sucked and nipped at LaSalle's large areole and nipple. Then she bent her head and did the same to LaSalle's right breast.

Kayla then 'took charge' and rolled LaSalle to lie on her back. She wiggled to put her weight on the blonde beauty.

Both girls smiled at each other when Kayla pressed her wet mound against LaSalle's pussy.

Kayla made love to LaSalle's breasts for several long moments before finally travelling down to nibble, nuzzle LaSalle's chubby belly.

"Oh God, you are, LaSalle, you are just so beautiful," Kayla sighed as she nipped on LaSalle's wide hip.

"Oh shit," LaSalle hissed when Kayla blew her hot breath onto LaSalle's swollen pussy lips.

Kayla could smell LaSalle's excitement. It was a strong, heady scent. She used her teeth to gently tug at LaSalle's crinkled pussy hair. Then she flattened her tongue and licked from the bottom of LaSalle's slit to the top.

She used her thumbs to open LaSalle's plump pussy. With fingers and tongue, she explored LaSalle's pussy.

Kayla had never tasted another pussy. She had licked her own fingers clean after masturbation. She had tasted her own pussy on Martin's cock. She had just tasted her own pussy on LaSalle's lips, on LaSalle's tongue.

And now she was tasting LaSalle's pussy. Kayla liked the heady aroma, liked the musky aroma of LaSalle's pussy. And she liked the pungent taste of LaSalle's pussy.

"Mm," Kayla cooed as she tasted LaSalle's excitement.

"Shit, shit shit," LaSalle began to chant as Kayla's thrusting tongue teased, tortured her clitoris.

LaSalle arched her back and barked in orgasm as Kayla's fingers and tongue brought her over the edge. LaSalle wrapped her thighs around Kayla's pretty head while her hands pressed against the back of Kayla's head.

When her orgasm subsided, LaSalle relaxed her grip. Kayla resumed her tasting, teasing LaSalle's delicious pussy. Her own bald mound pressed firmly against the velveteen coverlet.

"Mm-hmm!" Kayla moaned as a mild orgasm racked her chubby body.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit," LaSalle began her chanting again as Kayla batted her tongue against LaSalle's clitoris.

Then Kayla pulled her fingers from LaSalle's pussy and thrust them into LaSalle's unsuspecting rectum. She gave LaSalle's clitoris an almost painful bite.

"Oh God!" LaSalle screamed and bucked in orgasm.

When LaSalle quit grunting and thrashing from her orgasm, Kayla again attacked LaSalle's clitoris with her teeth and tongue, and again fingered LaSalle's rectum. Within moments, LaSalle again cried out in orgasm.

After her orgasm, Kayla wiggled forward. She mashed her pussy hard against LaSalle's pussy, pushed her breasts against LaSalle's breasts, and mashed her lips against LaSalle's gasping mouth.

LaSalle grabbed Kayla in a fierce hug and jammed her tongue into Kayla's mouth. The two kissed, clinging to each other.

"What time is it?" LaSalle asked a few minutes later.

"Stay the night?" Kayla softly begged and kissed LaSalle again.

"We, there another bed?" LaSalle asked after Kayla pulled her lips away.

"Uh, yeah, there's the guest room. Why?" Kayla asked. "You can just stay..."

"Because I can smell Martin all over the bed," LaSalle said, then burst into tears.

"Oh! Oh, LaSalle, oh Baby," Kayla soothed as LaSalle sobbed against her. "Come on, come on, bedroom's down this way. Come on."

Nude, the two women padded down the hall. LaSalle was pleased to see that she did not recognize any of the furniture, did not recognize the coverlet on the bed. She did wrinkle her nose at the cheap foam pillows on the bed.

"Better?" Kayla asked softly as she stood on one side of the bed.

"Better," LaSalle smiled softly.

"Good," Kayla said as she pulled the comforter down.

Kayla lay down, rolled over and set the alarm clock. Then she looked over her shoulder at LaSalle.

"You, when you work tomorrow?" Kayla asked.

"Four 'til closing," LaSalle said. "You?"

"Eight thirty to five, unless his majesty the queen comes up with more shit at the last damned minute," Kayla said.

She rolled back over and again fiddled with the alarm clock. LaSalle took that opportunity to kiss and nibble on Kayla's rounded shoulder.

"Oh," Kayla sighed softly as LaSalle's mouth caused tiny tremors.

LaSalle bent her head lower and began to kiss Kayla's broad back. She lightly raked Kayla's smooth flesh with her fingernails.

"Oh," Kayla softly purred.

When LaSalle reached Kayla's waist, the girl wiggled and turned to face LaSalle. She pulled LaSalle up and the two kissed hungrily. Then Kayla bent and began to kiss LaSalle's neck and shoulders. She nipped at LaSalle's breasts, then licked around LaSalle's areolae, flicking LaSalle's hard nipples with her tongue.