Quarter Ton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LaSalle alternated between licking and sucking Kayla's pussy and licking and sucking Martin's cock. Slowly, Martin's cock rose to the occasion. LaSalle raised her head.

"Kayla, y'all got any that KY?" LaSalle asked.

Martin's cock rose to full hardness. He truly enjoyed anal sex; Kayla reserved anal sex for special occasions.

"Well, this is a special occasion," Martin thought to himself.

"I'll get it," Martin said.

He again knelt behind LaSalle. He greased two of his fingers and slowly traced them around her light brown anus. Then he slowly inserted the middle finger into her backdoor.

"Oh yeah," she encouraged.

Martin worked his index finger into her and thrust the two fingers in and out of her tight anal sheath.

He could feel the slick walls expanding. He could also feel other muscles rippling, pushing against his fingers.

"Man! Come on, stick it in me yeah," LaSalle groaned, voice shaking.

Martin greased up his cock and brought it to her greasy hole. LaSalle reached back and used her small hands to pull her pudgy buttocks wide.

"Ugh, oh son of a bitch!" LaSalle groaned as the blunt head of Martin's cock pushed into her.

"This, I got see this," Kayla moaned and knee walked around.

"Oh my God!" Kayla squealed as Martin's head disappeared into LaSalle's ass. "Oh my God! Baby, he's in."

"Ugh! Know that," LaSalle grunted.

"I got, I got..." Kayla enthused.

She took a bunch of cell phone photographs of Martin's cock pushing into LaSalle's stretched anus. The pictures were close enough that Kayla could see LaSalle's blonde pubic hair, LaSalle's wet slit in the frame.

Martin could feel LaSalle's muscles straining, pulsing along the length of his cock. He could feel her muscles squeezing, pushing against the head of his cock, trying to expel him.

He was grateful he'd already come in LaSalle's pussy, in Kayla's pussy. Even so, he had to force himself to breathe in and out slowly. He had to tell himself not to look down, not to watch himself sliding into LaSalle's tight ass.

"He, LaSalle, look back here, huh?" Kayla called out.

"Huh?" LaSalle asked, peering over her right shoulder.

Kayla took a series of photographs. The frames showed Martin's fat cock pushing into LaSalle's ass, showed the strained face of LaSalle.

"Sending them to your phone," Kayla said, pushing a button.

LaSalle's purse was slung over a chair in the kitchen. They did not hear the cell phone's chime. Kayla pushed another button. A millisecond later, they heard Martin's trousers give a chime.

Kayla then stretched up and pulled Martin to her for a kiss. The two lovers sucked hungrily at each other's tongues. Kayla groaned approval as Martin began to finger her wet pussy.

They pulled apart slightly. Martin reached around LaSalle's wide hip. Kayla reached around LaSalle's other hip.

"Aieegh!" LaSalle screamed in orgasm when Both Martin and Kayla played with her wet pussy.

Martin left LaSalle's pussy to Kayla's hands. He reached down and grabbed LaSalle's heavy breasts in his hands. He gave in to temptation and squeezed them quite hard. He also thrust his hips forward, driving his cock fully into LaSalle's bowels.

"Urg!" LaSalle grunted.

Then she shrieked in a second, more powerful orgasm. Martin began to pull out of her backdoor, hands still squeezing her breasts firmly.

LaSalle didn't know if she liked the rough treatment or not. But she did accept Martin's callous treatment of her breasts, his harsh thrusts into her rectum.

LaSalle didn't know if he was treating her so roughly because, deep down, he was still hurt over her betrayal of him. She felt that she deserved the rough treatment though.

"Oh, shit, shit, son of a bitch!" LaSalle screamed in another orgasm as Martin twisted her nipples, Kayla pinched her clitoris.

"Oh God," Martin grunted and began to spurt a somewhat painful ejaculation into LaSalle's straining bowels.

Martin took a moment to catch his breath. When he was able to, he stood and walked, somewhat unsteadily, to the adjoining bathroom.

A moment later, he had two damp washcloths in hand. He dabbed LaSalle's raw anus. Then he sponged Kayla's puffy pussy lips.

"Same old Martin, I swear," LaSalle mumbled.

"Uh huh, that's our man," Kayla agreed, smiling.

"Man! Ain't even nine o'clock and I'm 'bout wiped," LaSalle mumbled.

"Going in tomorrow?" Kayla asked Martin when he returned to the bedroom.

"Uh, yeah," Martin said, surprised that she would even ask him such a thing.

"Didn't know if you were going take a sex day or not," Kayla smiled.

"A sex day, huh?" Martin laughed.

"Uh huh, kind of like a sick day, you even stay in bed all day," Kayla smiled as she wiggled to give Martin room on the bed.

"You going take a sex day?" Martin asked her.

They kissed for a long moment. Kayla moaned approval when he began to play with her breasts.

"I will if you will," she whispered, pushing her breasts into his hands.

"LaSalle?" Martin asked.

"Huh?" LaSalle said, sluggish.

"Take a sex day?" Kayla asked.

"Off tomorrow," LaSalle agreed.

"Then that's what we going do," Kayla whooped.

In the morning, LaSalle felt Martin's hand on her breast. She also felt his morning wood pressed against her upper thigh.

She lifted her left leg, reached down, and guided him into her pussy.

"I love you," LaSalle mumbled as he pushed into her.

"Uh huh," Martin sleepily agreed.

Kayla woke from the jostling of the bed. She smiled as she watched LaSalle's belly jiggle and shake, LaSalle's breasts wiggle and wobble as Martin lay between LaSalle's spread legs, pounding in and out of LaSalle's pussy.

Kayla leaned over and kissed LaSalle's gasping mouth. Then she raised up and Kissed Martin's sweating face.

"Uh huh, close my eyes for a second and what do y'all do?" Kayla playfully accused Martin.

"Hey, I'm innocent," Martin responded. "I was just lying there; she started molesting me."

"Hear him say stop?" LaSalle gasped out.

"No," Kayla agreed.

"By the way, you doing my ass next, hear?" Kayla ordered Martin.

"Ah! Fuck!" Martin suddenly cried out and began spurting his first load of the day into LaSalle's pussy.

"Ah fuck!" LaSalle agreed, her orgasm cresting.

"Baby, I'm going need breakfast we going do this all day," Martin whined.

"Okay, eenie, meenie, miney, moe..." Kayla said.

"I'll get it," LaSalle offered.

But Kayla did not make LaSalle cook their breakfast on her own. The two women worked quickly, efficiently, and strangely silent as they prepared eggs, bacon, grits and toast.

"Sweetheart," Kayla called out.

"Come and get it before I do yeah," LaSalle followed.

"Yeah!" Kayla agreed.

"Damn, give me a minute, give me a minute," Martin complained.

The three sat at the table and ate their breakfast in the nude. Kayla playfully stole items from Martin's plate and fed the pieces to LaSalle. Then she stole the same items from LaSalle's plate to feed to Martin.

At lunch time, the three were still nude. Martin was glad for a bit of a respite; his cock was actually beginning to feel a little chafed, a little sore.

The three lovers slept right through dinner time. At eleven fifteen, they woke up and decided to have a late-night snack; the rest of the strawberry shortcake.

"Working lunch shift today," LaSalle groaned early the second morning.

"Get off at four?" Martin asked, rubbing his bloodshot eyes.

"Uh huh," LaSalle said.

"Coming back tonight?" Kayla asked as she pulled herself out of bed.

"I uh, y'all want me to?" LaSalle asked.

"Of course," Kayla said and kissed LaSalle.

She smiled at LaSalle. Then she kissed her again.

"Of course we do. We love you," she said.

"Got bring them dildos," Kayla whispered loudly.

"Please do; my dick's about fall off," Martin complained.

"You ever hear a man whine so much?" Kayla teased.

"All they ever do, I swear," LaSalle agreed.

Almost five months to the day after Martin and Kayla first entered Benito's Italian Dining, LaSalle happily told Scarlet, the assistant manager of the restaurant that she would be quitting. Her spouse, her life partner wanted LaSalle to be a stay at home wife. And in six months, wanted LaSalle to be a stay at home mommy to her and LaSalle's children.

Martin had not known which of his two lovers to propose marriage to when both Kayla and LaSalle announced their pregnancies. Kayla, ever the paralegal, made the decision for Martin when she dropped to bended knee and asked LaSalle to marry her.

"Don't worry, Daddy," Kayla whispered to Martin. "We both love our Martin."

"Oh yeah," LaSalle enthused.

"And we both need you to be a part of our children's lives," Kayla continued.

And, that's it. THE END. Just a tale of some people getting them some tail.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

To answer the question 'why did you name this story Quarter Ton?' I figured that to be the combined weight of the two little bunnies and their man.

Now, you go get you a big old strawberry shortcake, find you a little chubby bunny split it with and pass a good time yeah.