Quartering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Not a sound out of you My pet. For another sound will mean a ball gag for you.*

I then run My nails across each cheek of your ass, down each inter thigh. Your body trimbles from the touch as I continue with one hand. A cool wetness then is felt aganst your button as I place My k-y coated finger there and start pressing in. Widening you as I place a second finger in, then drawing both in and out you start moving back towards Me and I whisper.

*Yes My pet you shall know the pleasures of having your ass filled soon, with a big cock.*

i feel the stinging sensation when Your fingers slide in and out, preparing my ass to meet Your next wish, and i close my eyes harder, but feeling the tears push the eyelid aside. Thinking back to that comfortable seat between Your legs, and the dreadful mistake of reaching for the key. The collar and chains keeps my face firmly against the sheets, holding my body in place, and without thinking i move my free hands back. The respons is immediate, when You move the wooden piece with Your free hand. i push my face deeper into the mattress to silence my moaning.

"You leave Me no alternative. I gave you the opportunity to be trustworthy, having your hands free, but I see now what I need to do. Hands behind your head."

i move my hands to my head, and i feel You withdraw Your fingers from my tight ass, feeling the flogger's swift painful caress again on my bare cheeks. You move to my side, and i watch You pick up a pair of padded leather cuffs, and within a few moments, i feel how the leather holds my wrists together. i watch You beside me, picking up a long black spreader bar, and how You stick it in between my elbows and neck. You tug my hair, and i gasp for air as the collar tightens around my neck for a brief moment. Leaning over me, i feel Your breath against the side of my face. Waiting for some painfully sarcastic words from You, but You do not say a word. i feel something tickling my face, like thick hair.

i feel how You lift it up, showing it to me, and i see the horsehair flogger over my shoulder, before You lower it to my back, and tickle me with it all the way to my exposed, waiting butt. my head is rushing, and before i know it, i utter a word.

"Please."

Hearing the one word you utter I raise My arm and bring the flogger down on your ass, as I reach and grab your balls with My other hand causing a pain go through you, from your balls to the tip of your cock. You gasp with the pain but feel your cock grow larger still.

*Yes My pet now you are feeling the pain of pleasure and what that pain brings forth. Each time I reach and grab your balls you will experiance the pain as well as the pleasure from it.*

I remove My hand from your balls and then move back to where I can check to make sure the spacer bar is secure between your neck and elbows. Seeing that it is I move back behind you. You feel the bed moving with My movements as I prepare for what is next to come. Then you feel the wetness of the k-y once again on your ass and the feel of a large object pushing into your ass. Tears comes to your eyes of both fear and from the pain at first. You know not to struggle for the pain will be worst in many different places. My hands on your hips as I stop and let you relax saying.

*Relax My pet for then you will enjoy having Me screw your ass and become Mine*

You take a deep breath and try to relax, as you do I push the plastic cock forward inside of you. When fully inside of you I don't move so you will become acustom to the feel of the 6" cock up in you..My hands moving in soft circles on your cheeks as I want you to relax..I then lower My lips and kiss each cheek soflty as I continue to wait.

The overwhelming feeling of being filled by Your strapon make me moan down into the sheets, my tears making two small dark spots on the soft fabric, and i wait for You to have Your way with me, knowing i can do nothing to prevent it. i wait, but all i can feel is Your hands caressing me as if You were comforting me, and the sudden tenderness makes me warm inside. i feel how You stand still behind me, Your hips against mine, and Your hands caress my ass and back slowly.

"That's it My pet, just relax and await the award I have for you. Just relax because there is no way for you to prevent Me from taking your virginity, and you'll remember this moment for the rest of your days. The moment when I, your Mistress, claimed your innocence."

Standing on my knees, completely stripped from my defences, i listen to Your words, and i find them to be so beautiful. You're speaking as if You are performing an old ritual, while Your hands keep caressing my ass. Your touch is so present, and i feel how my cheeks, and sending strings of heat through me, my body reacts in the only way it can. my cock grows harder, and i feel how the tip of the head barely touch the sheets, tickling it to grow even more.

Suddenly i feel a intense burning sensation, when You begin to withdraw slowly, very slowly, until the head of the plastic cock is all that is in my ass, and i wait again, while i realize that the lubrication is cooling the burning while You stand still. i breath at the top of my lungs, and i hear Your voice.

"Come get it My pet. Reach for the hard cock, and surround it with your body."

i feel Your hands gently pulling me, and i feel an urge to have that cock in me again, and i push my hips against You, and i moan out louder, feeling the burning every inch i slide over you. i push back as far as i can reach, until my body shakes from the extreme tension of the effort.

As you move to take the platic cock back in your burning ass I smile and continue to caress each of your cheeks. Then I move forward driving the cock deeper still, and you moan with pleasure. Slowly you start moving back and forth on the cock as I then move My hands to each of your hips. Holding and pulling you back faster with each thrust. Taking you with the strapon. Whispering

*Tell you Mistress how much you love being screwed in the ass with her hard cock.*

Unable to respond at first for the words don't penatrate your thoughts as I continue to pump into your ass and you continue to move with each thrust. Then the words start sinking in and you reply.

*Mistress, your cock feels so good making me yours. Take me and make me yours fully. I am yours from now on.*

Your body tenses from the feel of being screwed in the ass.as your own cock start trobbing from the needs of release. Your balls feeling the wooden ring around it bringing pain of pleasure Then you cry out.

*Mistress please harder let me cum to show that I am yours.*

I hear your words and start pumping you faster and harder till you are about to cum. Feeling your body tensing I stop with a thrust deep in you and hold still. Leaning over your back My lips touching your heated skin I whisper.

*Not yet My pet, not yet.*

Moving one hand to your cock I squeeze it feeling the blood pounding in your cock. I touch the very tip and feel the wetness of a drop there. Releasing your cock I bring My finger to My lips and taste the drop of liquid from your cock.

*Awwwwww yes such a sweet taste, such a waste for it to spill to the sheets*

my body trembles, shaking in my open position, and i feel how Your hands begin to caress my ass again, one at the time, before i feel the sting of the flogger on my naked skin. Your warm hand caressing inbetween hits, making each time feels like the first time. Your voice is so soft and comforting, while You carry on Your flogging.

"you're not ready to cum yet, My pet, you have not proven yourself trustworthy."

i feel how You withdraw the plastic cock, and the sudden pain of emptyness when my ass begins to comprehend the extent of Your treatment. i hear You giggle as if You've just thought of something funny, and i hear You walk around until You show up over my shoulder. You hold up a cone shaped plastic gadget, with a brush of hair in one end. i look at it, then into Your eyes, and without a word You move out of sight again. i feel Your hand sliding over my back and down to my ass, and i feel pressure and how the gadget is pushed into my newly treated ass. When it's in place i feel the tickling of hair around my balls, and i hear Your voice.

"Your My pet now, collar and tail."

Your hand surrounds my cock, and i feel You holding it for a while in Your warm hand, before You move the wooden piece too, making me moan out loud in pain, and as i do so, i feel how You caress my cock twice, mixing pleasure and pain contantly, and i moan out even more from the intense pleasure.

"Yes" i whisper. "Yes, Ma'am."

Your hands break contact with my heated skin, and for a moment i get the feeling You're standing there enjoying the view, before i hear a sharp clicking sound, and notice a sudden flash lightling up the dark room. Then i hear another click, and another, all joined by the same flash of light, and i know what you are doing.

As you hear yet more clicks and the flash of lights, form different angles of the room I hear you wheep softly into the sheets. Knowing that with each click and flash of light is exposing each part of you in many ways. The clicking stops along with the lights then silence.

After a short silence you hear the rustle of the sheets and the movement of the bed, as I move back onto the bed. Placing My hands on your hip and shoulder moving you onto your side then your back. A cry of pain comes from deep within you as each bond on your wrist tights as well as the bar keeps your arms from bending bitting into your skin. The wood around your balls pulls hard causing yet another cry of pain from you. As tears forms quickly and slide down your cheeks, you feel the soft touch of My lips kissing away each tear. Whispering soflty.

*My pet if only you had obeyed Me you would not be in such pain. But you tried Me and now suffer the results of displeasing me, but I am sure that soon you shall please me greatly.*

You don't say a word for you are not sure what to say or if you said anything if it will cause you more pain.

Laying on your back with your hands and arms under your neck still tightly bond., your knees bent up towards your chest to keep the wooden peice encircling your balls from causing more pain. Spread out wide for Me to admire and your new tail fanning out over the bed from your ass. Your hard cock standing like a flag pole between your bent legs. I move down in the bed and look deeply into your eyes as I reach and grasp your cock and slowly stroke it.

*Now my pet I have you almost where I want you but not quite yet.*

You see the gleam in my eyes that tells you that more is to come for my enjoyment. your body starts to trimble from both fear as well as from the new position that you are in. In your eyes I see the fear and I smile as I continue to slowly stroke your cock. My wrist touching your aching balls each time seting off a sensation of both pain and pleasure.

Your eyes moves from mine and moves over my body that you can see. My nipples hard as pebbles and breathing making my breast rise and fall softly. Black hair falling over my shoulders brushing each nipple.you look down from my breast to the junction between my legs seeing a patch of soft black hair. I move closer to you and your breath catches as your sensative balls feels the brush of my pussy hairs.

i watch You with eyes full of tears, and i forget the pain i feel when i see You lowering Yourself to me. The tip of my manhood is softly caressed by Your pubic hair, and i feel the heat beaming from You. Your hands work sending a shock of pain through me again as You move the wooden piece holding my sac secured, and then i feel how it's been removed, and the cold sensation of blood pouring through the blood vessels. i feel Your hand surrounding my cock once more, feeling the wonderful pleasure of Your soft and slow strokes, before You let it go, letting it stand straight up against Your wet temple. You reach over my head, and without seeing clearly i feel how You tie ropes to my feet. The silky white bonds are pulled back, and i feel how my knees are forced next to my chest, and my feet stand up as levers before You. You move closer, grabbing hold of my ancles, and You sit down, pushing my cock against my belly.

"Yes My pet, soon I'll have you where I want you."

i feel how Your pussylips part on each side of my hard shaft, and You slide back and forth on top of me. i try to talk, but my mouth is dry like a desert, my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth, and i moan out with a strange sound to all the pleasure You've shocked me with. All pain is gone, and i feel how i get wet on my stomach, and i look down to see precum sipping out from my purple head.

"Oh My, a sample taste for Me."

You move Your left hand to the drops of clear liquid, and You bring it to Your mouth. i watch You lick it sensually, hooking the tip of Your tongue, bringing it all in between Your ruby red lips. Your eyes glow for a moment.

"you deserve nothing less than to get fucked, My pet. Would you want that?"

Your eyes seem so innocent, and i lick my lips over and over again until i feel them getting moist again.

"Yes please Mistress."

"I know you do, My pet. I know your desires and needs."

You stand up, and i feel my cock stand up in full attention, waiting for You to lower Yourself on top of me, but to my suprise i see how You put on the strapon again, and how Your hand begin to jerk the plastic cock in front of me. i look into Your eyes, trying to see what You are thinking, but i do not need to look any further. i'm getting what i asked for, as You kneel close to me, slowly withdrawing my tail, and placing the tip of the plastic cock against my opening. i feel how You grab my cock, as if You were a fighterpilot ready to engage in combat.

With My hand grasping your hard cock I move forward with the plastic one going slowly and deeply up inside of your passage. My hips now snuggly against your naked heated ass as you gasp once again at the fullness you feel. My hand now stoking your cock as My other hand fondles your balls.

*Yes My pet I know that you wanted my cock back inside of you to fuck you until you beg for more.*

Moving My hips pumping the plastic cock in and out of your raw tender ass. My hands moving up and holding each of your bond legs as I penatrate deeper. Groaning you start moving your hips to meet each thrust as your eyes close from unknown passion within you.

As the plastic cock moves faster in and out of you it rubs against My clit. you hear a moan and open your eyes seeking to see where the moan is coming from and you see it is coming from Me.

*Yes My pet met each of My deep thrust with your own. Show Me just how much you love being fucked in the ass.*

*Yes Mistress I want to show you how much I love being fucked in the ass by You..*

You start moving more and more..with the need of release of your own. Opening My eyes I look at you seeing that you are wanting to cum. I grasp your hard cock once again and stroke it to match our strokes.Your cock grows larger still from My touch. The drop of precum glistens on the tip of your hard cock just asking to be kissed away. I lower My mouth to your cock and let My tongue reach out and take the offered gift. As I do my hips are pressed against your ass pressing the plastic cock deeper in you.

Moaning and trying to raise your hips where your cock will enter My mouth I then laugh after tasting the sweetness of your cum.

*No My pet you shall not have what you seek at this time.*

Pulling the plastic cock out from your now burning ass I move off the bed and remove the plastic cock. You groan your frustrations as you feel the emptiness.

"Please Mistress."

The frustration makes me talk without thinking, and i look at into Your eyes as You stand up in bed, and You turn Your back to me. You lower Your heat against my rigid cock, and i get to see Your pussy opening up before my eyes. The juicy pink inside is mouthwatering, and i try to move in my locked position, but to no avail. i feel Your hand grab me, and then the wonderful feeling when You begin to rub Your clit with the tip of my cock. Like a duet, our moaning is weaves together, but You let go of my cock, and move Yourself against my upraised legs.

"Pet, your Mistress is feeling soiled."

i moan out loud as my legs are pushed even further more against the side of my chest, until i can see straight up into Your pussy. i try to raise my head, but the chain to the collar keep me firmly in place, and all i can do is watch as You slowly begin to sway Your hips back and forth. Drops from You drip down in my face, and i stretch out my tongue to find You, but i can't reach Your open lips.

"Would you like to clean Me?"

i see Your fingers opening up Your labias, and for a moment You sit silently on top of me, and i feel how i begin to pant as i see Your strong muscles move within the opening, and then You begin to caress Your clit slowly with Your longfinger. i hear the expressful sound of Your voice as You continue to tease me with Your slow motion show.

"Yes Mistress, can I?"

You do not reply, and i feel how droplet after drop falls to my lips, which i lick each time i feel how i've received yet another of Your pearly gifts. i feel how my entire body is shaking beneath You, just to feel the weight of You increase and how You're getting closer to my face until Your ass touches my forehead.

*So My pet you desire to clean Me with your tongue and mouth to taste My body and what is within too*

Moving My wet opening slowly down from your forehead to your eager mouth, leaving a trail of My juices over your face. Placing My hands on your ankles and pushing downward as I go hearing your moans of pain with your legs being pressed harder downward next to each side of your chest. You try to move your legs as you reach out with your tongue to touch My labia lips, pushing My pussy away from your eager mouth.

*To do so you must not move or the treasures that you seek will be taken away from you.*

Moaning out both your pain and frustrations you relax your body once again and recieve more droplets of My juices..

Looking up into Your pussy i see the muscles work, squeezing and relaxing over and over again. Receiving each droplet of lovefluid from Your heat as they fall to my awaiting tongue. i try to reach up, but the chained collar keeps me from moving up against You. i feel You push my feet down again, and my reflexes makes my body push against You as before.

"The treasures you want to reach will remain beyond your reach as long as you move. your body is Mine, My pet."

i feel You push my feet down again, and i force myself to remain still, but concentrating on my reflexes, i can not hold back an intense cry of pain. i close my eyes to hold back the tears, but i feel how a number of droplets fall down in my face, and in a distance i hear You hiss.

"Yesssss."

i feel You push me down a few times, before You lower Yourself down onto my nose. i inhale Your essence, and feel Your hand being removed from my ankle, only to grab my collar.

"Now My pet, tell Me what you want."

i feel Your red fingernails scratching underneath my chin, pulling the collar slightly allowing me to take a deep breath and speak. i feel You rub Your clit against the tip of my nose. Your scent is breathtaking, but You give me no time.

"Come now, My pet. Tell Me your wish. Maybe it will be granted."