Quartering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
28 Followers

Knowing your desire and wishes I move lower on your body taking My wetness and scent from your nose and mouth..Moving My body around and looking deeply into your eyes. Slowly My lips part as My head lowers and I take your hardness into My mouth, slowly, as I continue to look into your eyes. your eyes close and you groan with both shock and passion. In a voice filled with passion and desire you say.

*OH God...that feels soooooo good Mistress*

Moving My head up and down for two more slow deep times then raising My head and whispering.

*Yes My pet I know just what you wanted and desired.*

Your frustration grows with each passing second, never knowing what will happen next as I take and move over you once again.Placing My hands on each of your ankles and staddling your hardness slowly with My hot wet pussy. your balls heavy with cum and aching with the need for release.My ass touches your balls as you hard cock goes deeply up inside of Me..you groan and try to move and feel the pain in your legs arms as well as the chocker collar tightening around your neck.

i feel how Your pussy completely surrounds my aching cock, and You move in slow motion up and down once before You sit down comfortably on me. my world circles around Your heat, and as i look up into Your eyes, You say.

"I'm going to allow you to come."

"Yes Mistress, please."

You wait until i'm silent before You continue.

"I'll allow it but you have to reach it yourself. I'll just sit here for 2 minutes, and you may do what you want."

You hold my feet and with a whisper You say.

"120 seconds, no more."

i try to move against You, feeling how Your butt has my balls locked underneath You. my cock is aching like nothing i ever felt before, and the need for my release is the only thing in my mind. The ropes allow me to move ever so little, and Your weight hold me in place. i use all my strength to rock back and forth, but the collar won't allow me to move as much as i want.

"90 seconds."

You sit still, and Your looking into the mirrors that cover the walls and ceiling, as if You were admiring Your own body and the heat of the moment. i continue to rock, and push my hips up against You, feeling my cock move a little and the wonderful feeling of getting nearer orgasm.

"60 seconds."

Your voice cuts throught the silence, and i begin to realize that time is running out. i feel how i'm coming nearer the edge as Your silky walls caress my head. Your cherryred nipples are standing out before me, i feel how my mouth is getting dry. i close my eyes only to open them again, not knowing if i should have them open or closed.

"30 seconds."

i moan out louder and louder, feeling how You squeeze me with Your muscles, and i feel how i rock against You and the collar wilder and wilder, even if the movements are almost nonexisting. i feel the warm sensation in my back, and the frustration of coming closer to slowly.

"i'm so close, Mistress."

You smile as You look into my eyes, as if You were going to tell me to release, but instead You move up from my cock, and i scream out as loud as i can.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOO."

my body is jerking in my bonds, but the waited sarcastic comment never comes. Instead You place Your hand on my cheek and kiss me gently on my dry lips. You hold the kiss for a while, sliding Your hand down my chest.

"you're so good, and taken one step to show Me your trustworthyness."

i feel the muscles around the base of my cock pulsating, and the stiffness sways slowly untouched.

I move off of you and walk slowly to the door on the other side of the room. Opening the door I glance back at you to see you watching Me closely. I move into the closet and bring out a medium size box that is covered with red velvet. I walk slowly back.

you feel the lid of the box placed against your ass and try to pull away as if something shocked you..then relaxed as much as you can from your bonds. I remove an object from the box as well as a tube, then I apply the lubication to the rings and then move

*these rings are to go around your hard cock and the other one around your balls..the chains will lead up to your nipples..and each time I move on your cock you shall feel the pain and pleasure at the same time.*

Seeing some fear in your eyes as I tell you want is in store for you I start placing the rings on your cock...the larger on at the base snuggle and going up with all five till they are to the crown of your cock...then I take and place the last ring around

*Please Mistress PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*Yes My pet? you are enjoying the pain*

your nipples starts to become numb and your breathing slows ..as I then mount your hard cock again. the rings slide smoothly up inside of Me causing a rippling feeling with each movement of My hips you feel the tug on your nipples as I start moving faster

*Now My pet you may cum but not until I do once again.*

I lean forward and kiss your dry lips once again then hear you say in a whisper of angrish

*Please Mistress oh please*

With a sudden kiss You begin to ride me, and each time You thrust Yourself against my cock, i feel my nipples are stretched out by the chains, the tight seal around my shaft from the rings and Your wetness. Your eyes are locked in mine, and i see how You are enjoying my helpless position, the way my whole body is revealed for You, and how my cock is filling You up. Yet with each thrust, my sight gets dim, the intense pulling pain in my nipples. i close my eyes, trying to hold on to the warm tears building in my eyes, but i feel them sliding down from my eyes and next to my ears.

"Yes that's it, my pet, you are Mine to use, and I will."

Unable to hold back my voice, i lean back my head into the mattress, feeling how the collar is losening slightly around my neck, then grumble from the top of my lungs.

"Oh, Goddess."

"Yes, My pet, I am your Mistress, your Goddess, your world."

Feeling how You continue to thrust against my hardening cock, and the slowly increasing ache from having my vein cut off by the rings, feeling how blood is pumping in without being able to flow out. i hear how Your beginning to move closer to Your orgasm, seeing through my tears Your fingers rubbing Your clit, and how i move away from the orgasm i wanted so much with each thrust. Your taking the pleasure out of my body, draining me.

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

i hear that my strange pleasurable agony is a kick to You, and You stop for a moment, as if You were catching Your breath for a moment. I feel how my body is getting numb from being in this position, the mix of cold air against my lowerback and ass, next to the heat of Your cheeks resting against mine, Your pussy wrapped around my shaft. For a moment i feel the pleasure again, the warm of Your smooth walls, before it's broken with the pulling pain again as You continue to ride me, first slow then increasing the tempo.

Changing the tempo keeping Myself on the brink of climax as I enjoy watching you surrender to Me fully. To all of the will of Mine. The rings of the harness around your enlarged cock.rubbing each area of My inner walls, bringing Me more pleasures than before. Looking down to your nipples and seeing them being pulled with each thurst of My body, and turning red..the pain on your face fading to now pleasure as you feel the rings keeping your cock large and your

balls becoming heavier still.

*Yes My pet now you are feeling the joys of the rings around your cock as well as within Me*

I reach up with each hand as I continue to ride your hard encased cock and remove the nipple clamps from each nipple at the same time. your body tenses and jerks with the sudden pain, I drive My throbbing wetness down hard on your cock..driving you deeply in Me as I hear your screams of agony of the pain and pleasures. My body responds to both as I beging to cum hard and fast. My inner muscles tighten and release around your cock...milking it.

i hear You loud scream as Your body is hit with the intensity of the deep climax, seated firmly on my large pole. i feel how Your intensity is spreading into me, triggering each nerve in prestate of orgasm. Your hands lay on my stinging nipples, Your shoulders leaning against my raised feet, and in my locked position i see Your pussy right before my eyes gripping, pulling, milking me, and the aching of the rings as they keep my struggling cock in their bonds, tightening as i grow for each moment. i close my eyes, trying to push myself over the edge, trying to cum inside Your heat. Everything is still in the room, O/our panting is the only sounds heard, until You raise Yourself from me.

"you tried to cum inside me, I saw that, but I want to SEE you cum."

Your hand surrounds my shaft, and with Your other hand You pull my hair.

"See your own cock, the hole on the top of your head. I want to see if you cum long and hard, or if these bonds will make Your cum slowly pour out."

i feel Your hand guiding my cock down, so that Your aim is against my face. You begin to teasingly slow caress me while You continue to speak.

"See how your cock is aimed against yourself. I just wonder what will happen. Will you salute Me or not? Cum for Me, My pet."

Your hand begins to stroke me harder, keeping the slow pace, and as You pull my hair, i feel the collar tightening around my neck. i whisper.

"Please, Mistress."

You look at me, and with the most loving smile, filled with a feeling of compassion and slight sarcasm You say.

"Don't you want your Mistress to let you cum, and give you what you have given Me?"

With My hand still in your hair pulling you to watch as I continue to pump your cock with My hand. you struggle to breath as well as keep your eyes open to watch.

*Yes I want you to watch My pet..to see how well you can and will cum for your Mistress, Your Goddess.*

The hand on your cock continues to move as you groan. The rings on your cock tightening some as your own climax starts to come forth once again. you try to move your body to tense up and cum for Me. Straining aganist the ropes and the collar... feeling the ropes cutting in to your skin once again. I lean forward and kiss your dry lips with passion. My tongue dipping into your mouth touching areas within, as you suck in My breath and tongue. . Breaking off the kiss you whisper horsely.

*Please..let me cum for Youuuuuuuuuu. ...*panting*.....Only for You*

I lean back and continue to punp your cock fasters and steady.moving My small finger to between the globes of your balls . With each stroke of My hand on your cock you feel the stroke of My finger along the inter shaft. Touching the one spot that will cause you to cum. your cock still aimed at your face to your mouth. While My hand still holds your head up to watch.

*Cum now My pet and watch it come to you. When you cum I want you to catch your cum on your tongue. But dont swallow it*

your eyes widen then at the words as they sink in.

*yes Ma'am*

your body sudders at the thought of tasting your own cum. But you feel the reaction of My words on your body as you see the precum on the tip of your cock. Thick and glistening. Then My small finger firmly touches the one spot that sets off your cum..and you explode. your cum jets out in long streams towards your waiting tongue. you close your eyes in both the pain and pleasure of your climax. then you hear My harsh voice and feel the tug on your hair.

*Open your eyes and watch My pet..I want you to see what it looks like the white cum your cum. How your cock jerks within the rings.and My hand.*

i feel my body tensing up, my legs straining against the bonds, ropes cutting into my flesh, but it will not let me move, just making my climax concentrated to your hands, and what is in them and between them. my head, my cock, my semen. i feel how You direct my cumshots into my mouth, gathering up my loads on my tongue as i stretch it out, screaming out the pain from all the knots tying inside my body. Your hands squeezing around my cock, squeezing it all out. i briefly look up into Your eyes, and i see them sparkling.

"Yes, that's it My pet, watch it pump, catch it all. Ruin yourself for me, give it all to your Mistress."

Feeling how some of the cum lands in my eyes, feeling how it stings, i close my eyes, feeling the next load landing on my nose. i wanna stretch out, to release my body from tension, but the bonds hold me still. i moan out, tongue stretching far out, showing You all the cum i've catched for You. The extreme tension of climax is a wonderful sensation, concentrated and enhanced by the cramps in my muscles. i feel You let go of my head, and i lean back against the mattrass, feeling the air pouring in down my throat and gasping for it while the scent of my own cum fills my nose. Your hands are still pumping around the rings, around my shaft, and it makes me aware of the intense pain of the bonds You've placed around my cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............."

With my tongue far outside my mouth, i'm not able to articulate any other sound, and i can't hold back my scream as You continue to stroke up and down. Your free hand grabs my balls, squeezing them within Your warm fingers. i shake my head from side to side as i feel You treat me to the most intense of feelings, feeling suddenly how You've made me pass a barrier and my muscles begin to pump again, feeling how Your fingers make me approach another fast orgasm. It comes with the slightest of warnings, making my body jerk again, this time even stronger than before.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I hear You chant silently near my side as Your hands make me cum over again. Your control over my body is total, each nerve in my body is under Your control, and Your chanting mystical voice goes on as You continue to squeeze out my cum over my chest and stomach.

"Give Me all, My pet. Give Me all, your cum is Mine all Mine, give Me all of it."

*That's it My pet cum for your sweet Mistress I want you drained of your juices for now. For soon you will be willing to cum once again for Me.*

your body continues to shudder as your cum lands all over your chest, stomach and face. Then you slowly stop cuming, drain of every drop of cum. I scoop the last of the cum on My finger tips and place it to your dry lips.

*Taste the first of your cum then I will give you the last of your cum so you will know the sweetness of it all.*

you swallow what is waiting on your tongue frist then greedly suck on My fingers for the sweetest of your juices. Leaning forward placing My lips over yours I share with you the gift of your cum. The taste of sweetness. Then pulling back I look down into your face seeing the content look of what you feel is full fulfillment of pleasing your Mistresss.

*Not yet My pet for you have a long way of going before ALL of My pleasures are complete.*

Startled at hearing My words your eyes flare open and you look at Me not knowing what to say.

*But Mistress*

Laying My finger over your dry parched lips leaning forward whispering into your ear.

* Quite now not another word for you shall soon see what other pleasures there is*

With your body still bond with the ropes you start feeling the strain on each part of your body and moan. Closing your eyes trying to concentrate on not crying out from the pain. you dont see the knife in My hand that I have reached and taken from the night stand. I reach up and slash the main center rope to releaase all of your limbs. The bar at your legs and your arms keeps you from relaxing and you stay in the same position, but now holding your body instead of the ropes. Beads of sweat forms on your brow and upper lip as the cramp pains start to form. in a pleading whipser

*Please Mistress....the pain.....please....*

my body fighting itself as i try to maintain the position i've been formed to, the only thing holding me in that position being the pulling thin chains to the collar. my legs feel so heavy, almost beyond control in all the numbness, but lowering them is not an option as long as my back is on fire, the intense burning daggers that seems to be digging into each of my nerves. Trying to hold my voice but to no avail as my legs begin to take more notice to gravity then to my strength, i scream out into the silent room unaware if You are still there or not. Screaming as the pain intensifies, beaming from my lower back to each part of my body. my scream dying out as i forget to breath in, fighting against my reactions to breath, and finally feeling air coming in, a few short moments before a possible suffocation. Feeling my feet touch the sheets, surprised about the stinging feeling against my numb limbs, then starting to comprehend the reality around me as the pain begins to be tolerable. Feeling how my body starts to shake, feeling cold and warm at the same time, but most of all feeling smaller in the great silence around me.

Still panting like after a maraton, trying to lick my lips clean, only to feel the salty taste of my own juices around my mouth, grasping the chains to make the collar loose as much as possible around my neck. The rooms is pitching black, or am i still holding my eyes shut. i try to figure it out but my eyes feels the same dry itching regardless how i try to look. Not even a fade ray of light is visible, and it makes the walls disappear from my conscienceness. Is the room growing or is it my imagination. The strength, or control, in my legs are returning, and i stretch out slowly until my body is resting against the bed, feet spreading still, hands still secured by the cuffs, bar and in someways even the chains to the collar. i lay still, feeling my relaxation growing until i hear Your voice.

"That's good My pet, regain some strength, because W/we have a long way to go."

Your voice sounds metallic, and when some soft music is heard as well, i realize that You must be using some soundsystem.

"Think about how good it feels to be in My control. you want to feel that good all the time. A control that you need like nourishment. you want to do anything for Me, and you will get your chances to prove yourself worthy."

The soft orchestral violins in the background, the slow tempo of the music is so comforting. Your voice has disappeared, and the darkness starts to play tricks on me, feeling as if the entire room starts to rotate, sway back and forth in all directions. i begin to feel a little dizzy, trying to breath as slowly and controlled as i can, while letting my hands move from the chains to the side of my body, placing the palms against the sheets as to stop the motions.

*you have done very well, a lot better than I expected little one. But in time you shall beable to stay in that position for the entire night. I am very proud of you *

Moving about in the room to the sounds of the music swaying in time..as My hand caresses My body slowly I move over to the bed watching you begin to relax to the sounds of the room and being untied for the first time in a while. Reaching out and touching the gold chain collar around your neck feeling the warmth of it and the power it has...soft fingers caress your body as I ponder the next thing to do with you...wondering just how far I should take you and back. Soft fingers moving downward to your now limp sex..the coolness of the room causing goose bumps over your fleash..you shiver with each touch of My fingers or is it from the coolnees of the room...Moving away reaching for My wrap..keeping My eyes on the warm handsome body that I have just enjoyed..Slipping into the wrap and smiling as I see your breathing slow and even now. Letting you rest for just a while.

CND
CND
28 Followers