Queans of Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you decided to stay." She jumped and looked up to see Pallas standing in the doorway. "You are going to have sex with him?"

"W-Well..." she nodded meekly.

"I thought so." She entered the room and revealed a suitcase. She opened it on the bed, revealing a number of medical instruments. "I'm going to have to give you an examination first."

"W-What?" Kairi flinched as Pallas slipped on a rubber glove and snapped it tight.

"Don't worry, I'm interning at the local hospital, I do checks like this all the time. Now strip."

"B-But..." She covered herself. "It's embarrassing..."

"Grow up. Don't be such a baby. Let big sister Pallas give you a physical..." She felt herself being undressed and did not resist.

"I, I'm older than you..." She stuttered as her swimsuit was tugged off. "I.. I have a doctorate... Th-The door!" She realized it was still open.

"Nothing they haven't seen before, now step out of these... good." She was buck naked in front of the well dressed woman. She hated letting doctors do this, let alone relative strangers. Her mind hadn't caught up to reality yet. She was feeling more shame by the minute... "Open your mouth... good." She massaged Kairi's meager breasts for a moment, "No lumps of any sort. Turn." She turned and covered her chest. "Bend over."

"Wha-hey!" She was pushed she hesitated and her hands found the bed. She looked back and saw the woman dip her fingers in some sort of slick oil. "Hey, is this really necessary..."

"Turn around please." She looked away just as she felt cold hands touch her rear. "Please try to relax, and spread your cheeks for me. It will make this go by faster..." She obeyed and felt a cold finger touch her clit. She shivered. "Sensitive." She heard Pallas comment. She felt the finger travel up and push into her. She squealed and gasped at herself. "Tight." She heard. The finger almost hurt, but not quite. It began feeling her from the inside as another digit touched her rectum. "Alright, tighten everything then." She did without prompting. "Once tired, I'll start." Pallas added. Kairi's muscles began to cramp before she allowed them to go soft. Then she felt it enter and fill her as the other finger continued exploring her.

"This, this isn't how the doctor normally does it." Kairi said between breaths. Did she have to be so rough?

"Whats going on in here?" Kairi tightened again when she heard her bosses voice and turned. Lisa was looking from the doorway with a dominating glare. "You two having fun?"

Kairi was too embarrassed to speak. Pallas responded, "Har har. Go back to your room."

"So sour? Is it because I stole your spot later this week and pushed you to Monday..." Kairi felt the fingers tighten with emotion and yipped like a dog. "No need to take it out on her." Lisa chuckled.

"Tonight he decided it is her turn." Pallas commented, slowly taking her fingers out of her. She felt relief, and a strange emptiness afterwards. "You live next door right? You'll be able to hear everything."

"Yea yea..." Lisa walked away. Kairi noticed how turned on she was from that alone.

"Well, good news and bad news." Pallas said to Kairi, a dry towel wiped her and caused another shiver when is brushed over her. "You are clean, but very tight, everywhere." She heard the gloves snap off and land in a nearby bin. "I'd let you have sex with him... but I'm not quite sure how."

Kairi turned to sit, abashedly covering herself. "Well, I'm sure we could come up with something." She suggested. "I mean, I can still..." she thought of all the lewd things she could still do and decided not to speak of them.

"Lick and rub sure, but you don't even have any experience." Pallas argued.

"...You want me to trade with you?" Kairi asked.

"Well... I mean..." Pallas showed that chink in her cold armor again. "It's been a long time, and If you can't please him..." She looked into Kairi's eyes. "... Hey, I don't usually ask this but... maybe you could let me do most of it?"

Kairi imagined it and squirmed. She was afraid she was leaving a damp spot in the blanket. "I mean, I could just watch." She smiled. "I'd like that."

Pallas was the one that blushed that time. "I'd like that too... no, It's your night..." She bit her lip, "I... fuck. This is exactly what I wanted. I wasn't expecting you to just move over..." She paused in thought, "...You are really cute you know. I think I know why John likes you. I'm just... it's just difficult waiting so long you know? I mean, I even starting to consider..." she looked over Kairi's body. "No. No he's yours..."

"What is going on?" Pallas flinched as John Nordica entered the room and closed the door behind him. "You aren't abusing Doctor Yamada now are you?"

Pallas looked down and away. "We were just talking. She had some questions." She moved to leave.

Kairi spoke up, "Actually, I was asking if she could help." Pallas stopped and John raised an eyebrow. "I... I'm new to this, and wanted to see if she'd be interested in joining in."

"Really?" John asked. "Pallas, you never seemed interested in that before."

The chink in her armor turned to a large gap, and then opened up a red blush of passion about her face, "I just... wanted to help out."

"Likely story. Well, if both of you want it, why don't you show her the ropes?" John grinned and began removing his clothing. Kairi watched as piece after piece came off of him and Pallas watched in unison in stunned silence. Once he was down to his boxers and hinted, "Well?"

"Right!" Pallas smiled and began stripping. She tore off her clothes as if they were on fire and skipped to the bed by Kairi like a girl half her age. Everything about Pallas was bigger, more round, and more colorful.

John stood in all his naked glory and Kairi, for a moment, forgot about Pallas. She imagined tracing every muscle on his body with... with whatever he wanted her to use. His mere presence seemed to turn the room into a snowy cavern deep in the wilderness. She snapped out of the spectacle only when she felt soft hands around her midsection. She relaxed her body as if were made of jelly and let the hands take control. They played with her body as John approached the bed.

She felt Pallas sitting by her and leaning into her as they came under his shadow. They were both near enough to the height of his manhood wile sitting. Pallas had been right, there would have been no hope of her pleasing him alone, but upon Kairi imagining herself around it she saw Pallas take the cock in her hand and caress it with the side of her smooth alabaster face and lick the base with her scarlet tongue. Her other hand pulled Kairi close to the scene. The smell drove her wild and she found herself licking the smooth flesh just bellow his abs. She wasn't sure if it made him feel good but she felt herself fill with obscene energy. Her hands went up his legs as he stood there. One cradled round his rear and the other slowly creeping up inside towards the goal she could not achieve.

She was only a breath away from Pallas when she heard the slick sounds of saliva moistening Johns massive cock. Her hungry eyes diverted her attention towards Pallas. She cupped his balls in one hand, the other had crept up to his chest, forcing her chest up and her tits into his thigh. She helped her comrade, her inner hand brushing over hers to grab hold of his mighty member at it's base. She could barely wrap her fingers around it.

Pallas smiled and lowered her face to her cupped hand and softly tickled his sensitive flesh there. She felt herself compelled to complete the job his girlfriend started and kissed the shaft. She tasted Pallas on it, but most tasted the salt of the ocean and the musk of manhood. She wanted to desperately to devour it, but controlled herself. She salivated like a hungry dog and gasped for air. She needed to breath. She licked and breathed and kissed and found herself pressing even closer to her fellow bedmate.

Her hand went up and down the shaft as she tasted the tip. It was already wet and dripping. How much of that was her? She was glad at least that she had been a part of it. Once wetted she rested her mouth and pressed her head against his hips, stroking the member with methodical care. She was already getting tired. She felt Pallas stand and felt John lean in. Kairi heard them kiss above her as her hand around John abandoned it's post to explore her own thighs. She looked up at them, Pallas's soft mounds pressed against his hard chest, their lips locked.

Kairi suddenly felt selfish, and her greedy hand found a place by the other at Johns manhood. Then, the other tiered hand, once relieved, went to the Pallas's pussy. It traveled from the knee to her crotch, lightly caressing her inner thigh and causing shivered shockwaves along the way. Pallas smiled through her kiss above and ground her hips against the air in anticipation.

Kairi's hand barley filled the gap between her legs when it stopped at her groin. She grabbed Pallas's ass with four fingers as her thumb found the base of her wet opening. She continue pumping with her other hand and placed her tongue below the head of Johns cock. She rotated her tongue around the tip as her thump massaged the entrance of Pallas's slick, shivering lips. She imagined just the tip forcing it's way through her. She felt the slow pulsing thrusts that signaled John wanting more, but she had no more to offer.

His cock was beginning to dry in the air by the time Pallas broke off their kiss. "Good girl Kairi. Now lay down." She removed John from her mouth and her hand from Pallas's pleasure. When she got to her back she found both of them looking at her with hunger. She found her wet hands trying to cover herself... or perhaps, touch herself. She wasn't sure. Pallas advanced slowly, all her body swaying side to side with her movements, and she mounted Kairi with her wet sex above Kairi's, almost touching. One hand gripped the sheets by Kairi's ear and the other traced up Kairi's hipbone and around her shallow stomach, circling each small hill of a tit as Pallas leaned down. The traveler skid up her neck and over her chin, jumped to a short boop on the nose, and finally rested on her gaping lips. Kairi wondered how disgusted her family would be at her being so turned on by another woman, a white woman no less. Submitting to her like this. Kairi's tongue explored out of it's home to touch the finger. The traveler forced down the muscle and slid inside. Not deep, but enough for Kairi to suck on.

"This is more your size, isn't it?" Pallas asked. Kairi agreed with an animalistic whimper. The finger moved slightly, up and down, side to side. She sucked it like it was a cock, licking it and nibbling on the tip. When it left she felt immense disappointment until a larger thumb replaced it, the wet finger finding a place right under her earlobe as the short, fat, invader thrust into her. Pallas tasted like sweat and smelled like flowers. She sucked it with diligence as she felt the bed shift. She saw John mount Pallas and put his hand on the small of her back. She felt Pallas hum through her chest as her tits touched Kairi's and her back arched in preparation. Pallas's face was so close to her own that it blocked her view of John. She felt Johns legs touching her own as he settled into position.

She looked into Pallas's eyes and saw power there, but also kindness and sympathy. Mostly though, she saw lust. Her expression changed as pleasure overcame all other feelings. When Pallas's eyes widened Kairi could almost feel the dick enter her. She felt a jealous knot forming as her empty pussy quivered, just inches away from penetration that it craved. She felt the weight of the other woman on her as John continued pushing and Pallas relaxed herself upon Kairi's body.

Pallas was close enough to kiss her, but did not, not yet. The arm that had supported her shifted to help the member enter her. Kairi's felt knuckles on her labia and moaned against the makeshift cock in her mouth. She humped forward slowly, awkwardly, finding guilty pleasure in the other woman's hand as she was focused on something else. She heard Pallas squirm happily while they both moaned. Her hand turned, the object of her hands affection shifting as the tapped along Kairi's inner thigh. Kairi found her body slippery as her body jolted from the stimulus, her skin slipping against her partners.

She felt the woman's middle finger running up and down her sex, circling her clit and testing her opening with so little force it teased the juices from her like a supernatural force and moved her hips as if strong hands had pushed her up. The hand then rested on her mound as the finger ventured into her. It had been there before only a few minutes ago, but now it had another purpose. Kairi moaned again as her breasts slipped against large, heavier, superior mounds and the finger gripped her as if laying claim to her body. Kairi was beginning to feel lightheaded when the finger slowly left her. The thumb left her mouth and she found it hard to breath. The hand that had fucked her mouth placed it's elbow by her face and a great weight was lifted from her chest. She could breath better now. She felt Pallas's tits lightly touching down on hers now, instead of pressing into her. Her face was now above Kairi's, just close enough to touch the tip of her nose with her tongue.

"Sorry. Tell me if i'm too heavy next time." She breathed out. The words warmed and wetted Kairi's face. Pallas's white body had blushed, her face and chest growing scarlet. Her personality had changed, as if her life was a never ending search for something better and the cock inside her finally filled that hole. Her intelligent and judgmental demeanor had vanished and was replaced with a naughty grin. She opened her mouth to say something, but broke down in laughter instead, her hand coming up, Kairi's juices still dripping from it. She devoured her own finger as her eyes widened again and Kairi felt a reel and a thrust from John. Pallas moaned into Kairis juices. Once wet with her own saliva she removed the finger and slowly placed it deep inside Kairi's own mouth, the rest of her hand holding Kairi's jaw.

She didn't fight back. She tasted herself, and she tasted Pallas. It tasted like a healthy shame, a masochistic love, a disgusting craving. The depraved act that would have horrified her a few minutes ago, but now it seemed so natural, so right, so good. She licked it clean of herself and of Pallas as she felt another thrust and saw Pallas fight against falling on top of her toy. The thrusts quickened into a regular beast and Kairi's jealous lust became tenfold. Moans became the rule rather than the exception and Pallas panted her satisfaction. Kairi felt the finger leave her and the arm shield her other side. All she could see was pleasure on Pallas's face.

Kairi realized, like a child learning to walk, that her hands still rested limply by her sides. She reached up towards the beautiful woman and touched her. One hand went to her face, caressing her blushing, sweating cheeks and the other went lower. She touched those magnificent breasts as they swayed, her narrowed sides that shook and shivered, her waist, her ass. Her hand touched Johns as she caressed the other woman's flank and circled round to her front. She went up and slip her hand up her wet legs and towards the source. In-between the pounding she found Pallas's sweet spot. She gently teased it before circling around it more harshly. Pallas cursed, her eyes set on Kairi's. Suddenly, Kairi felt powerful. She saw longing in the eyes above her. Kairi wanted to see her cum. She wanted to see the facade lifted, to see Pallas fully lose control. She could see it in her eyes getting closer and closer.

She left the woman's clit and dragged her wet fingers up along her slick skin, between her breasts, and returned the favor. She put her ring and middle finger on Pallas's lips and felt her suck them in in desperation, tasting her own sex. Kairi swallowed hard as she fucked those lips and felt the muscle rotate around them, cleaning them, soiling them.

Pallas tried to say something, but it was lost in her throat, muffled by Kairi's fingers. She felt Pallas's screams raise in volume and in passion. John was a piston behind her at a steady pace, but he began to quicken his rhythm and grunt in satisfaction. Pallas was lost in it and shook, shivering and seizing as if consumed by a higher power. Kairi looked into her eyes and they rolled up and her eyes closed, her face contorted and relaxed, and a long groan escaped her as Kairi enjoyed the view. John reached a climax soon after as she fell into Kairi, the fingers slipped from her mouth, and she held to Kairi tightly like she was a solid wall in a violent storm. The storm subsided after a long struggle, and John slowed his thrusts as Pallas came down from her ecstasy. In that moment she began licking and nibbling Kairi's neck and ears. Did she knew who she was loving at that moment? Kairi took it anyways, lightly cooing over her gasping breaths. She almost felt as if it was her who came. That she was coming down form this high, but still so horny, and still desperately wanted release.

She got up on her elbows again, adjusting her position, her breasts over Kairi's face. She was smiling, moving hair and sweat from Kairi's brow. "Oh, I changed my mind."

"Hmm?" John leaned in, grabbing her breasts and thrusting again her mouth opened and closed in a silent groan.

"Before... I didn't think I wanted to see you two together." She bit her lower lip, looking into Kairi's eyes. "But I want to see him fuck your brains out. And I think with the right training, you could learn to please him." Kairi wondered what that meant. "Would you like that?"

"Yes." She said without thinking.

"Hmm..." She groaned and rested her face down on Kairi's chest. "I'll fit you into my schedule."

12