Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entourage walked me through the front door of the building, which I apparently owned, and into the penthouse elevator, where I would apparently live. It was gorgeous, beautifully furnished, with accommodations for my unique needs, including a chair that would allow me to squat comfortably, supporting my weight while I laid my eggs.

I took a seat on my new throne, the pangs of labor telling me it was time once again. I relaxed into the orgasmic fugue of labor while my girls massaged my entire body, whispering words of encouragement into my ear. I sighed contently as the resounding pop of the egg escaping my cunt echoed through my new home.

"Welcome home, my queen," Clarissa whispered proudly, offering me her breast.

-

I didn't know how long it would take before I took over the planet, although the city was all but mine at this point. I nursed, fucked, and birthed my way through each day. A dozen eggs became two dozen, then three, then five, and soon I was in near constant labor. As soon as one egg emerged, my muscles would contract, and another would start its journey through my birth canal.

An attendant would wait patiently below me as I gently pushed, watching the egg as soon as it fell and taking it to another waiting woman. Another attendant would replace her, an endless series of eager young helpers taking my eggs out into the world.

I rarely spoke anymore, requiring a constant influx of milk to produce at this level. I spent nearly every waking moment with a milk engorged teat in my mouth, suckling away in a pleasure infused haze, completely engrossed in hedonistic stupor, only breaking to sleep, bathe, and eliminate. All three of these required a lot of assistance, but it didn't bother me. I was basically enslaved to a womb too massive to sustain itself. My baby bump wasn't a baby bump anymore; it was an egg sack. I didn't mind being helpless though. After all, I had an entire legion of helpers.

Sometimes I wondered how long I could go on like this, whether my body would give out, whether anyone would notice that their wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters were enthralled by a massive alien conspiracy. But it was hard to care. I was literally giving birth to a new world after all. A better world.

It's good to be the queen.

12