All Comments on 'Queen Bee Pt. 01'

by ManaHasu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ravenfan1Ravenfan110 months ago

Very good story! Great plot, greatly erotic!!!

Let's wait for the next chapters!!!

Thanks and please go on....

Apexrogue99Apexrogue9910 months ago

5 stars... Please continue this this was an amazing read and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting. Since it has been stated that his people had thrown him out for healing a monster, he could be, when he is'nt providing semen, he could be some kind of healer for these creatures, especially for the "worker caste" of bees, since they nearly destroy themselves working in one or more capacities, some other monster attacks them. Look up bees on the 'net, @ the library, and you will see what bees go through to get food, protect the hive, etc. Given the facts concerning honeybees, this scenario could prove real interesting. A good twist is that your bees could be the really dangerous '''killer bees''' of legend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Due to the evidence here, you could have your protagonist be a monster girl "doctor", (since he got treated like shit by his people for showing kindness to a monster girl) when he is not engaged in using his sperm, and since these monster girls are bees, you could say that these are the legendary '''Killer Bees''', which is the reason NO ONE wants to get near due to the danger they present to other humans and even to other monster girls. What do you think would happen IF this guy decided to suggest to the queen bee that his former village was a threat to the bee colony as a act of revenge?

kigyokigyo9 months ago

Hope there is more coming. Love your writing.

Archangel_MArchangel_M5 months ago

Excellent setup!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManaHasu@ManaHasu
Just a simple wife that loves drawing, writing, and playing video games. I'm always happy to chat about stuff, but I'm not looking for another partner. Sex should be all about good feels! I love wholesome lewds, Femdom and tentacles as subjects to write or draw. I hope to wri...