Queen for a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested a moment, my breathing calming, my cock not fully withdrawn. My focused returned slowly, watching the rounded lacy mounds gently moving below me, my mewling baby was desperate for more, rolling his hips the little he could, bent over and prone as he was with his hands still bound behind his back. The one thought that came to me then was that I needed to paint his nails. Then with a slowly building curiosity, I began to move my hips again. Gasps and moans of pleasure replaced the mewling and I grinned as I began my fucking again, knowing now that things had changed irrevocably between us, and all for the better. Our lives would never be the same, my gentle hubby had turned into my pretty cock hungry wife.

I fucked her steadily, my clit a little hypersensitive after the punishment it had just received. I teased her a little, pulling out of her completely, watching her writhe desperately as her hole gaped and laughing as she cried out in joy as I fucked back into her. The wanton slut would take anything I had to give. I drove in deep and held myself there and slid a hand round into the front of her panties. She was no longer hard and the sticky puddle of seed told its own story of the pleasure she had enjoyed.

But she wasn't done yet. I lifted my now sticky fingers out of her panties and gave them to her to clean. She licked them greedily then kissed my hand over and over when I asked her if she wanted more, her gorgeous little butt grinding unceasingly in my crotch. I laughed and called her my pretty little cock slut and she giggled delightedly. Laughing, I straightened up and slapped her round butt cheek for her wantonness that brought a squeal from her but that seemed to be more of shocked delight, making her wiggle her butt even more licentiously. I slapped her 4 more times until the wiggling became a more lust fueled humping back onto the meat and then I grasped her hips once again and drove myself home.

I fucked her for several more minutes then, my own excitement building slowly to another crescendo. I rode along the ridge of it for a long while, the base of the strap on tormenting my pussy and clit relentlessly, I couldn't quite get over the peak. My tireless little love slave on the other hand seemed to be in a delirium of ecstasy almost continuously, writhing moaning and keening below me. I tried changing my strokes, angling and grinding against the dildo, fueled by an ever increasing hunger for yet another orgasm, but nothing took me over the edge.

Finally, the building need to cum again took over, and I pulled myself out of her. I pulled off the harness and fell on the bed above her. My soaking pussy was inches from her head. This bitch knew how to please with her tongue and she never failed to bring me off, often over and over in long multiple orgasms that left me completely exhausted.

"Ready to eat some pussy, Baby?" I cooed, grabbing her curly locks and lifting her face to the task. "Because my clit needs to know how grateful you are to be my wife."

Without hesitation, she bent to the task and, when her tongue touched my lips, that was the end of any sensible thought for a very long time!

12