Queen of Heaven Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her top joined the trousers, and she began unhooking her bra.

"Gil, don't want to be bossy, but by the time Michelle gets back you are probably going to be the only one wearing clothes. You should think about how rude that is." She cackled and skinned off her panties before diving in to Anna's cheer.

Well, damn. Three women naked or nearly so. Food. Wine. This little corner of debauchery wasn't much, maybe, but it was clearly mine. Michelle walked out on the patio with four pizza boxes stacked up and sat them down near the pool.

"Gil-baby, I locked the front door. Had no idea you had the power to get women naked so quickly. You lech, you."

"Yes, my dear. This is all my fault."

"You are clearly learning. Now, help me out of these pants. I don't want to be the last one in, but I do want to kiss you."

"Your wish," I said as I unbuttoned her pants and they slid down her legs revealing that she had gone a bit commando today.

She smiled and said, "Is obviously your command. The pizza can wait, rotten egg. But you should join us."

"Of course," I replied. "I'm always the last one in."

"Courtesy will be the death of you. Now get naked and join us," she said as she jumped cannonball style into the deep end splashing Anna and Joann.

I really hope I don't get fired. Or arrested. Michelle. Hell, my mother and Michelle are going to be the beautiful death of me.

Tomorrow.

Tonight, there will be swimming, wine, and pizza... and boobs. Lots and lots of boobs.