Queen of Heaven Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
309 Followers

"It's a nice ass, if I do say so myself," Michelle half-turned to show off the asset.

"It is, babe. But maybe next time. With a little prep. And maybe bathing suits."

"Oh, spoiled sport. You just think that Katie won't be able to resist my charming personality and perky assets, that's all. Scared I'd seduce her away to come live with me," Michelle teased.

"If you want her, dear, I'll set you up, but I don't know that Gil would approve."

Michelle grinned slyly and said, "Oh, I don't know. I think he might have a thing for older women. Momma might be right up his handsome alley."

I choked a bit on the swallow of wine I'd taken. Maybe I had an innuendo problem as well.

Anna saved me with, "Now, Michelle, all this teasing and Joann will think decidedly naughty things about me. I'm a crazy mid-life nudist, but I don't know that everyone would appreciate that lifestyle choice."

Joann said, "Anna, you have been a delight. I know Chelle. She's a shit-stirrer from way back. You are always welcome to display whatever you like around me. And, don't get up. Enjoy the night air. You look lovely. I'm just going to head out. It was so nice to meet you."

Anna replied, "And you. I'd invite you back any time, but it's not my house so that might be awkward."

I stepped in, "It IS mine, though, and I would say 'most any time' with an upgrade to 'anytime' when I'm on the official payroll, how's that."

"Deal, partner."

Michelle said, "Okay, you can go, but only if you promise to send Momma my love and to come back soon."

"Done."

I said, "I'll walk you out, Joann."

We headed into the house and through the kitchen to the door. I opened and held the door for her, "Thanks again for stopping by. It was nice to see you-"

"I bet."

"Outside of work," I continued. "And Michelle was basically giddy. All kidding aside, you really are welcome any time. And since you've seen us in the altogether, I suppose you are unflappable. I do kind of apologize for that. Didn't expect Mom to be so... well, Mom."

"Oh, friend o' mine. It was a blast. Your mom is a treat. And I am so glad that Michelle and I are comfortable again. Not sure I'll be inviting MY Mom over for the family naked swimtime, but if there's a comfortably textile occasion I'm sure she'd like to catch up with Michelle and meet you."

"I'll see what I can do. Also, you used the term 'textile' just a little too freely for a person that hadn't been with a bunch of nudists before. Also, I'd point out that you used the term 'naturist' which isn't as common. You, bosslady, are full of layers. And wine. You safe to drive?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I didn't drink as much as Michelle. But thanks for the concern. See you on Monday?"

"Of course, bright and early. Gotta impress the boss."

"You know it," she said and climbed into her car. Backing out of the driveway, Joann waved goodbye and headed out. I shut and locked the door.

I'm sure my neighbors must be wondering about me. I'd never really lived in a place where I knew the folks around me. Most of my previous places had been built on the notion that if you are going to live cheek by jowl with a bunch of folks, it's probably best if you don't know all that much about them. Apartment living is full of extra noises that are easy to ignore if you don't actually know the folks involved. Ignorance is definitely bliss. House living, on the other hand, is a little more settled. While I certainly came in as temporary, the folks around me were presumably long term homeowners. They bought into this place with the notion that they weren't going anywhere for a few decades. That seems to build a different ethic.

When I moved in, a few of the neighbors had actually come right up to the house and introduced themselves. I could tell that part of that was pure gossip material. They wanted to find out who this new guy was and pass it on over coffee somewhere. Others seemed to be scoping me out as a potential danger, and a very few seemed to be genuinely welcoming. I appreciated that, but I'm not sure I conveyed it very well. I'm just not used to the neighbors being neighborly.

All that said, I'd made an effort to blend in with the area. I kept my yard mowed, I tried not to be too loud (Michelle and Anna were complicating this in the backyard), and I made it a point to wave and smile when I saw folks out in their yards. Baby steps.

The trouble was that I was pretty aware that the older folks around here were keen on surveillance. They kept up with the comings and goings pretty closely. I'd swear that I saw one older woman across the street using opera glasses to get a gander at the house down the street receiving an Amazon package. Nosy, but I guess to some extent a comfort to know that there will be a witness if I ever get burgled.

The downside of all that surveillance was, of course, that in the last few weeks I had developed regular visitors and regular vehicles in my drive. Michelle at first, and now Mom. Often those cars stay overnight. Now, I'm a younger guy and not all that nosy. It didn't occur to me until the end of the first week, but I'm certain that folks are keeping up. Sure, it's none of their business, but I don't want to draw too much attention to my unconventional life just at the moment.

So, now, I had my car in the garage, two cars that were likely to stay overnight in the drive and a third that had come and gone. All women. That was going to raise an eyebrow. Well, perhaps it is time to start introducing myself to the old folks and giving them a story that is less juicy than what they are imagining. Not, of course, the real story which is a good deal more juicy than they are guessing at. Plans for another day.

As I walked back through the kitchen I grabbled a bottled water from the fridge. Hydration is a survival trait. Particularly with these remarkably healthy women. They are well on their way to wearing me out.

Opening the backdoor, I saw that the two of them were cuddled up on the chaise together. I suppose that Michelle decided that kissing her girl was more fun than swimming in the pool. Anna, obviously, agreed. Sure, one of them had washed the pool away and the other hadn't, but it was pretty clear that Anna wouldn't hold that against Michelle. Okay, she would hold everything against her. But in the nice way.

"You guys have enough pizza? Want me to put it away?"

"Thank you, babe. I think Michelle is all topped up, but I could use a slice of the mushroom," Mom replied.

"Got it. I'll put the others inside. Take your time. It'll be here for you when you're done smooching all the sweetness out of your girlfriend."

"Not all of it," Michelle said into Mom's neck. "I've got a special creamy sweet center that I'll save just for you."

"I'll hold you to that, but you guys have fun. I'm going to put away some of my shopping. Anna made sure I could survive all the awesomeness of naked women everywhere without giving away too much to Jo."

I gathered up three of the boxes and headed toward the kitchen to consolidate and store. I heard Michelle mumble, "What did you do to our boy, you naughty mommy, you?"

"Oh, not a thing darling, Mike. Not a thing that you wouldn't do given a chance. I just wanted to make sure that I saved him from embarrassment in front of your naked ex-girlfriend. Wasn't that sweet of me?"

"It was. It was. And-." I lost the rest of what I'm sure was teasing as I closed the door.

Once the pizza was as packed in as I could get it, I put it in the refrigerator and grabbed my bottled water. I walked into the front room and opened the blinds. I kept them closed when I had company, but I figured that the girls would be out back for some time yet.

The neighborhood was quiet. Lights had come on in living rooms throughout the division. Not many cars. It was a quiet night. Even a quiet Friday. I suppose with a housing base a bit older that wasn't too surprising. Then I saw movement across the street. The front bay window on the house opposite was dark, but a reflection off some movement caught my eye. I mean, I don't know why it matters, but I guess I've lived here just long enough to be curious about those around me. After a second I could make out the shape of the figure in the window, but not much beyond that. I wonder if they're checking out the neighborhood of an evening just as I am. Well, why not.

A car turned onto our street from the four-way. As its lights played a curve across the houses, the bay window was briefly illuminated. What do you know? The old lady across the way. Well, I don't know. Maybe she wasn't that old. What's really old? But regardless, the lady across the street was standing in the window looking directly across at my house. With opera glasses. Now isn't that a thing. Still, why should I care. Nothing to see here. 20something in a t-shirt and shorts drinking water. How very boring.

Of course, then I remembered. Michelle had answered the door for the pizza. Michelle, who tends to do those sorts of things topless, answered the door and paid for the pizza.

Well, that's gotta be a story at the next neighborhood association meeting. I grinned and made what I hoped was eye contact with the neighbor lady. And waved. A big, welcoming wave. I think it's always a good idea to be friendly. Especially if everyone on the street has seen your girlfriend's nipples. Somehow that makes it a priority.

Marigny
Marigny
309 Followers
12