All Comments on 'Queen of Heaven Ch. 10'

by Marigny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
While I like this story and characters...

At times the dialogue bogs down the story and it becomes more like “My Dinner with Andre in the nude” where it’s all about the banter. I understand that you’re not writing it for me but I’d love to see a little more plot progression as we saw in your first three chapters.

MarignyMarignyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Fair

Fair commentary. I do rely pretty heavily on dialogue. Realizing that I've been writing this story for a year, I have been looking to make a few heavier plot momentum moves to bring things to a break period. Appreciate the note. Though, now I'm picturing Wallace Shawn at dinner in the nude. It's a mixed bag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It takes all ages to have a social group

From the youngest to the oldest this story shows that when you have an open mind, the people involved will definitely be the best that they can be to each other. Please take this project to the next level. Would love to see all participants start to commingle with each other more often.

RolyatRolyatalmost 6 years ago

I have just finished reading your story from ch 1 to ch 10 and have really enjoyed it but have noticed you don't add chapters to often. It would be nice if you could do it more frequently

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i'm really enjoying reading the story

i like all the dialogue - and its very-well written. The story does appear to be moving along slowly - which is ok as long as you plan on continuing writing this story. i noticed the next chapter - 11 - is the last you've written. i hope its not the end and you plan on writing more of "Queen"- for 2 reasons: its too great a story to end now, and i don't see how you can end Anna, Gil and Michelle's saga in a few pages!

i've given all the chapters in this series 5 stars. like your caveat at the opening "the story takes place over several chapters" i think you have to rate the chapters the same way - as a continuing story - and i hope "Queen" continues for some time!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I can not stop reading this story. It is remarkable. So different from the other incest stories (my favorite) I have read. Based on attention to detail, this story was written by a very intelligent, liberated, and sensual woman. The pace of this story is excellent. I greatly enjoy character and plot development. I like to see character growth (mentally and sexually). I have written this befire but I wish real life could be half as good as fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous