All Comments on 'Queen Of Sorrows Ch. 01'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There is no plot

She's obvious being set up to be a bisexual breedimg cow, so there doesn't seem to be a point to more than one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wondering

Does Kiera make all the rulers of the kingdoms she's vanquished do the Ritual of Submission and then make them into her personal slaves? I wonder if we'll be seeing them serve the Empress or if Sofia is an exception. If they are still alive then I would kinda like to see them plot an escape attempt.

looney2looney2about 6 years ago
fantastic

I love it, what a complete humiliating downfall. Cant wait for the next chapter and dont worry about the crititcs, you can never please anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great start

loved it. waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing! Fantasy and sex is a great cobo

I’ve been a fan of yours for a while, but I really liked this story. I think your strong suit is the rich worldbuilding, which honestly makes any story more engaging. I’m very excited to see the next steps of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories