Queen Of Sorrows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end was a welcome relief. The old woman wiped Sofia's face with a soft cloth, and then applied a soothing balm to the tortured skin.

"Is she ready?" A female voice asked from a distant corner of the room.

Sofia opened her eyes and saw the Empress smiling down at her.

"Have you come to see me off before banishing me to the dungeon?" Sofia bristled. "I didn't know the Empire tattooed prisoners' numbers onto their faces."

"That isn't a prisoner number." Kiera responded.

"Then what is it?"

"It's the symbol of the Chrysanthin flag."

Sofia paused to consider the implications.

"So, I'm not a prisoner?"

"Not exactly."

"Then ... I'm ... a slave?"

"Not just any slave. Ordinary slaves are tattooed in black. The specific symbol denotes the particular house that owns them. You wear the Imperial symbol, meaning you are owned by the Empire. Your ink is blue, however, which means that you are my personal property."

"I'm your slave?"

"You will be my handmaiden, to be precise."

"Then..."

"Enough talk. Overseer Willis!"

The Overseer snapped to attention.

"Yes, Empress."

"Feed her, get her some clothes, and have her brought to my chambers in one hour."

"Yes Empress."

"The rest of you are dismissed."

The Empress left, followed by Captain L Anton and his men. Overseer Willis and four servants remained behind with Sofia.

"Go to the kitchen and bring a plate of food," he barked in the direction of one servant. "Find some livery in her size," he said to a second.

"Eat quickly," he said to Sofia. "Your training starts now."

To be continued ...