All Comments on 'Queen of the Isle'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Exactly the right story at the right time!

I read this story to kill some time while my car is in the shop and I am temporarily immobilized. It was the perfect treatment for lightening my mood, and I appreciated the pleasure of a sweet tale well written. Thank you for sending along this magical yarn to cast a calming spell over me. Just what I needed!

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehouseover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Well-paced, just the right length, some light sexy fun!

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
Loved it!

I always hate leaving quick comments, but that's about all I could say. Well written and fun to read. Even though as you said, you don't qualify to win, I'll still wish you luck in the contest. We could all use a little luck, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I have always fantasized about being the only male on an island with a young sexy woman or women. Keep up the good work.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Damn good

Definitely up to your standard. Only thing souring this a bit is the long wait for the next installemnt of Sisters of the mist. But I'm sure you're working hard.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Wow!!

I’ve never actually read your work before, but I have to say, I am hooked. This was so incredibly engaging and a very fun read. Loved their relationship, but again, I am sure there is soooooo much more to this than I even know because I have not read anything else.

Glad you posted the story here! I always love stumbling across well written pieces and this didn’t disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good read!

I really like how the story is erotic and yet has a plot as well. It gets boring when the author just jumps right into the fucking. looking forward to more!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Not once in my life have I ever held the notion that seafood is even remotely sexual.

Damn you.

Now I can never think about oysters without this coming to my mind. (Okay, fine, admittedly that isn't a bad thing.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous