Queen of the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you help with my shirt," she suggested as she began to gently pump his cock up and down.

Kevin started at the top button and quickly worked his way down the blue denim. Despite her large breasts, Alice didn't bother with a bra. As soon as the shirt fell open, he had a clear view of her oversized mounds and the large hand-sized areola in the center of them.

"Wow!" he said under his breath as he put a hand under each heavy globe, thinking that Alice had the biggest nipples he had ever seen on a woman, including any of the various adult magazines that could be found around the dorm. Each was half the size of his thumb.

His hands moved up to each of them, squeezing them between his fingers. Alice encouraged him by withdrawing her hand from his pants, and now using both hands, guided his head to her breasts. Kevin opened his mouth to eagerly accept one of her ridged tips as she pressed it between his lips.

"That's right, baby," Alice said softly as she felt his tongue wash over her breast, "you suck those babies and make Mama feel real good."

Kevin easily lost himself between the capacious mounds, moving back and forth between each of them. Not as firm as any of those of any of the girls he'd previously been with, they nevertheless drew his attention like a baby to a bottle. At times, Alice would press his face deep in the valley between her globes and press the sides against the cheeks.

She lifted his head and kissed him for the first time. A kiss that went so deep as to forever dispel any idea he might have had that older people weren't capable of passion. Alice had more fire than a teenage girl, using her tongue like it was a deadly weapon.

"Let's let this puppy get some air," she laughed as with one strong hand, she returned to his briefs and pulled them down.

Freed of the confining material, Kevin's cock stretched out its full length and width. Not the largest Alice had ever seen in her life, but more than ample to the task at had.

"Why do you lay back against that pillow there and let me take care of this for a while," she said as she again closed her fingers around his manhood.

Kevin's head just hit the pillow as Alice again shifted position, this time turning as to allow her to bring her head down until it engulfed his cock. The entire length disappeared in one motion as she brushed her tongue up and down its stretch.

"Holy..." he gasped as her mouth wrapped around his cock, sending an erotic rush through his entire body.

A rush that grew in size and intensity as she worked her magic tongue back and forth. Alice's cocksucking skills had begun in the days of free love back in the sixties and even then, if they gave grades for such things, she would've been an A student.

"That feels so good," Kevin moaned as every nerve in his body seemed to come alive. "I can't believe how good it is."

Every passing minute brought him closer to the edge and just when he thought he'd reached the point where the volcano within him was about to erupt, Alice seemed to know it and backed off just enough for him to have to start all over again. It was a journey he wouldn't have minded repeating all night long.

Kevin trembled on the summit one more time, again thinking he was about to burst, when suddenly the pressure on his cock faded. He opened his eyes to see Alice pulling down her panties, revealing a large multicolored tangle of hair that covered the entire area between her legs.

"Now it's my turn," she said as she indicated that they should change places.

As they moved, Kevin couldn't take his eyes off the abundance of hair around her pussy. Even in the dim light from the full moon, he could see that it was a hodgepodge of brown, gray and white. The few pussies he had seen close up before had at least been trimmed. The sight of one in a totally natural state proved to be unexpectedly exciting.

Alice spread her legs as far as she could, with one resting straight up alongside the door of the cab. Kevin had to use both of his hands to spread a way to her pinkness, but when he did he found a clitoris the equal of her nipples. It was like a miniature cock, hard and erect.

Bending down, he pressed his tongue deep inside of her, finding a taste much more earthy than any of the college girls he had previously done this for. As with her pubic hair, this only seemed to add to the excitement. Enthusiastically, he pressed his face deep between her legs, using his mouth and darting tongue to their fullest advantage.

"You're doing great, kid," Alice said, coupling her words with several loud groans. "Just keep it going and get it all nice and wet."

Wet wasn't the word, Kevin thought, as Alice seemed to have opened a faucet somewhere in her body and began to leak a copious amount of honey. A repast that he tried to take in as much as possible. It wasn't long before the sides if his face were covered with the shiny deposits.

Finally, Alice was more than ready and she whispered into his ear that she wanted him inside of her. Normally, her favorite position with a man was doggy style because it allowed the deepest penetration, but in the tight confines of the back cab she would have to settle for old-fashioned missionary style sex.

Kevin climbed on top of her and slid his cock into her now saturated pussy. He wasn't surprised how easily it went in, but he was amazed at how tight the walls around it were once it was there. Alice was as tight as an eighteen-year-old freshman. "That's it baby," Alice said as she pulled him tight against her, bringing her legs down and wrapping them around his waist. "Fuck me hard, I want you to make me come."

Kevin pushed his cock into her with all the force he could manage, the strength of his thrusts added to by the rocking of her own body. Back and forth they went, their bodies covering with the sweat of their exertions.

"Oh God Yes!" Alice cried out as she felt his cock fill her even more. It felt so good. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass with her hands. With a firm grip, she added her own strength to his thrusts inside her.

Alice felt Kevin's body began to tense, signaling the onset of his orgasm. With her last reserve of strength, she grabbed him and pulled their bodies as close together as she could.

Alice held him tight as his body shuddered and his cock exploded deep inside of her; an eruption that triggered volcanic waves within her own body as well. Her pussy exploded as she felt the bursts of his maleness fill her and erotic charges radiated outward until they filled the core of her being. Grabbing his head, she smothered his face against her bountiful breasts, as they shared the fires within them.

They lay there intertwined until the tremors in both of them subsided. Pulling his head from between her mounds, she pressed her lips against his. Again and again she passionately kissed her young lover as she pumped his cock until his balls had been totally drained. Finally neither of them had any more to give and their hot, sweaty bodies collapsed against each other.

-=-=-=

First light had come and gone before either of them opened their eyes again. Looking at the small battery-powered clock that had been stuck to the wall with Velcro, Alice's first thought was of her schedule and how far behind it she now was. Looking down on the naked young man still resting his head against her breasts, she decided fuck the schedule, if the company didn't like it, there were plenty of people that wanted her to haul their cargo.

"Hey kid," she said, giving him a strong nudge to wake him up, "time to hit the road."

There was an awkward moment when Kevin finally shook the sleep from his head and sat up next to Alice. The events of the early morning had certainly been unanticipated and Alice knew that he might see them very differently in the light of day.

"You okay?" she asked, giving him as much space as was possible in the cramped quarters.

"Okay?" Kevin repeated, "that's a pretty good question."

He paused for a long moment, seeming to consider his answer. Then as if to give a most definite answer, he closed the small distance between the two of them and kissed Alice on the cheek.

"I think I'm more than okay," he grinned.

Alice just smiled and picked up her clothes, holding them in her hand as she climbed, still naked, down from he truck. While she dressed out on the grass, Kevin put his own clothes back on in the truck.

Once on the road for Rockville, Alice made one more small detour. She pulled into a small comfort station off the Interstate so that the two of them could take a quick shower. Showing up at the depot still sweaty and carrying the scent of sex would cause more questions that she wanted to answer.

After that it was clear sailing, first to drop off her load and then on to Mount Royal. She pulled her rig up alongside the main gate to allow Kevin to walk up the main road by himself.

"Back to the books," he said as he climbed down the small ladder to the ground.

"Hey kid," she called out to him as he took a few steps toward the gate.

Kevin turned in response to her call.

"Catch," she called out as she tossed him a small plastic key chain that had been hanging from her mirror.

"What's this?" he said as he caught it.

"Call it a souvenir," she said.

"Thanks."

"You have any plans for the summer after school lets out next month?" she asked.

"Not really," he replied, wondering why she wanted to know, "I guess I'll find some kind of job to help pay for the fall semester. I think I've learned my lesson about depending on my skill with cards."

"Well I could use someone to ride shotgun over the summer," she said. "Give me a call if you're interested.

Kevin looked again at the key chain and realized that it had Alice's cell phone and beeper number on it. He tossed it up in the air, catching it before it could fall. Then he put it into his pocket just before he disappeared past the main gate.

As Alice watched him fade from view, she wondered if she would hear from him again. If not, well at least she'd had a hell of a night and for a Queen of the Road that wasn't bad. END

(c) Ann Douglas 2002

12