Queen Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes master," he replied. Now in a drunken trance.

"Your master can tell. Will you do anything I ask of you slave?" she asked with her hands on her knees and a wicked smile on her face.

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good slave. I may just test you," she moaned. "You are here totally for my enjoyment and amusement. You are either gonna have the time of your life or wish you never saw me again. I told you I was kinky." And with that she rolled over on the bed onto her back. "Come here slave, lick master's pussy."

"Yes master," he replied. He was scared he was gonna come right there. So dirty, so nasty. How evil was she? Sure he had licked a woman's bum before. But what else was she gonna force him to do? He got a shiver up the back of his neck. It was the uncertainty that was driving him wild.

It seemed he sucked her clit for hours. His mouth and tongue were sore and she had demanded that he not touch himself. "Enough slave," she demanded and with that knocked him off her cunt. "Into the bathroom. We are gonna test you, to see if you are worthy of your master." And with that she marched into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Lay down in the tub. Does the water feel nice?"

"Yes master," he replied and the warm water did feel nice.

With that she straddled him, leering down at him with her pussy over his midsection. "I told you I was going to test you," she sneered. "I am going to see what your limits are." And with that she started to urinate on his chest. "I'm marking my property like a dog marks his. From here on, you are hereby marked as my personal property slave. Do you agree to deed your heart, soul and tongue to me slave?"

"Yes master," he replied. He frowned wondering why she didn't want his cock, however.

"Oh you are doing so well," she said with a smile. "A perfect slave, however, would have tried to capture some of my golden essence in his mouth, however. Do you now wish you had tried that slave?"

"Yes master," he heard himself say not really believing what he said.

"Good, you may try to rectify that transgression by licking my pussy clean." She sneered. "On your knees slave."

"Would you do anything for your master, slave?" she asked. "Anything at all?"

"Yes master," he replied too lost in lust to even know what he was yes mastering to.

And with that he washed his and her body dutifully.

Chapter Five

"On your back slave," she demanded as they moved back into his bedroom. "It is time now for you just rewards. She mounted his rod like a skilled bronco buster. You had better not cum too fast slave, for if you do I will make you pleasure me with your tongue as retribution."

But that was impossible. He had not come since he had jerked himself off and was already so excited he didn't need much provocation. All it took was for his stiff woody to enter her warm, oh god there it goes he thought as his body convulsed and jerked as hot sperm splattered the walls of her warm cunny. It was at this point that the realization hit that he had not used a rubber.

"Bad slave," she screamed as she smacked him in the arm. "You didn't allow me any pleasure at all. What am I going to do with you? Do you still wish to pleasure me?"

"Yes master," he replied about to doze off in exhaustion.

"Good, you are at least willing," she replied. And with that she started to climb up his body. It was not until her dripping cunt was hovering over his face did he realize what was truly happening. She wants me to eat my own cum, he thought. Dear god no he thought, but was to terrified to say no. Closer and closer it got, seemingly taking hours to reach its destination before a splatter hit him directly on the lips. "Go ahead slave. Lick your lips. Savor the taste. You enjoy the taste, don't you slave."

"Yes master," he replied and with that he licked the dewy lips that arrived at the threshold of his own lips. Mmm, god she was nasty and with that he was hard again.

"You've tasted cum before? Haven't you slave?" she inquired already knowing the answer.

"Yes master," he revealed.

"A good master can tell these things," she replied.

Again it seemed like an hour past with him lapping at her cunt and sometimes ass. She sure enjoyed having her cunt and ass licked he mused. I wonder why Chan can't do this, he thought to himself. And as that thought was fleeing she lifted herself off him.

"Chan here likes to have her cunt licked while she gets fucked," stated Stephanie. "Don't you Chan."

"Yes my lady," she replied.

"But after your premature ejaculation last time slave, I think I'll have to be the one doing the fucking," she coldly stated as she picked up a humungous black strap on dildo that had suddenly materialized on the floor.

"You will lap at her pussy for her while I fuck her with this beautiful black cock," instructed Stephanie.

"Yes master," he replied. He was hers and he wasn't sure if there was anything he wouldn't do for her at this point.

"Good, get down below her in a sixty-nine position," she ordered. "Her ass facing me." And with that he was staring up at the first black cunt he had ever seen live. "Oh god you have a nice ass baby. I so love to stare at your ass as I fuck your sweet pussy. How you doing down there Jim? Enjoying the view?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good," she replied and with that moved the monster black cock closer to her pussy. It was right between his eyes. "Jim honey, do master a favor and reach up there and lick my black cock so it enters Chan nice and easy. It takes some stimulation to get it totally hard." Jim hesitated, never having sucked any type of cock before.

"Oh honey," she giggled as she rubbed it on his stunned lips. "I know you wish it was real. But master can't help you tonight. Go ahead, lick it. That's it, don't you worry. I loaded this bad boy up with a quart of make believe sugar cum. I know how much you enjoyed your last batch. I couldn't disappoint you."

Oh god, he couldn't believe it. He was licking this huge phallus hanging in his face. He was even licking the balls hanging from it. With that she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "You do wish it was real, don't you slave?"

He stammered, he winced, and he closed his eyes. "Yes master." And with that she reared back up and stuck the big black cock to the hilt with one long stroke inside Chan's pussy. She started fucking her like a maniac. He was having a hard time keeping his tongue on her cunny. As a matter of fact, he had a hard time keeping it anywhere's but on that big black cock. She fucked and fucked and fucked. And finally, with Chan bucking like a wild bronco, Stephanie started to scream. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, good god I'm gonna cum." And with that she pushed the button that alerted the dildo it was time to discharge. There was cum everywhere; all over Jim's face, inside Chan's pussy and ass and hanging from the dildo itself. Jim's own cock starting streaming cum all over Chan's face as she quickly tried to slurp it up.

Stephanie then took a big scoop of the cum from Jim's face in her fingers and place it on his lips where they parted without objection. Jim was shocked to find out that it was warm just like his own and even tasted real. Different from his, but real. Jim couldn't get the thought out of his mind that he was likely sucking up another man's load. Or dozen's of loads. Stephanie knew that the enzymes in the real cum he was ingesting would soon start attacking his nervous system. These special little devils were developed in her husband's lab. They made you crave more "Protein" and made you believe the only way to get it was cum from a black cock. In reality, it had to be from men who ate the special protein from the lab, but it made your brain crave any black cock that might possibly have the enzyme.

Jim now thought she was one fucked up bitch and knew he had to cut her loose. She then leaned back and let him suckle the protein from the dildo itself. Upon completion of his duty there, Stephanie ordered that sweet black ass and pussy to descend upon his lips.

Chapter Six

Jim awoke the next morning feeling totally hung over. His mouth tasted as if he had sucked a 90-year old woman's cunt the night before. Yuck, how would he know how that tasted? He looked around and realized that he was alone in his bed. Thankfully, a check of the house showed that there was nobody else home. Thank god, he thought, if she called or knocked again, he wouldn't answer. She was just too kinky for him.

Later that morning after eating a small breakfast he had the house packed up and ready for hibernation. He had packed the Holiday Rambler camper full of things needed for his trek around the United States. Just as he was getting ready to enter the vehicle and leave this place and Stephanie far behind, she appeared again.

"Jim, Jim, they are here," Stephanie stammered apparently in fear for her life. "You must take us with you. We can no longer stay here."

"Easy, now, Stephanie, who is here?" asked Jim not really wanting any more to do with her.

"My husband's men, they have found us," she screamed. "Please take us with you."

"O. K.," he acquiesced. "Let's load up your stuff." And as he walked around the back of the camper it hit him, right square in the face. Some type of mist followed by his being grabbed by a half dozen black men. He was out cold.

He awoke some time later. It was dark, very dark. His arms and legs seemed to be tied down. Gathering his senses he gathered that he was naked and that there was somebody lying on top of him.

"Jim?" Stephanie asked. "Are you awake?"

"Uh, yeah," he groaned, hung over for the second time that day. "Where the hell are we? What the hell is this?"

"I'm so sorry to get you involved in this," she lied. "My husband has abducted us. We are in some sort of box for transport, like a coffin. I'm sorry, I can't move from on top of you."

He was starting to get a hard on again. It really didn't bother him to have this beautiful naked woman straddling him.

"Oh honey. You are happy to see me again," she cooed. "Let me put that away in a nice warm spot." And with that she slid his rock solid member inside her cunny. "We might as well make the most of the time while we have it."

He agreed. He finally passed out after spunking inside her for the forth time. He hadn't cum that many times since he was a college kid. Damn what this woman did to him.

Chapter Seven

He awoke in a bright room, with the sweet smell of beautiful women in the air. He raised his head and all over him were 30 beautiful goddesses, all naked and uncovered except a large see through sheet. In front of him were to huge double doors leading he presumed to the rest of the castle. In the corner was a huge large screen television. What the hell, running porno's, he thought as he watched naked flesh melding as one?

To the right were two doors that opened up on to what appeared to be a pool area where he could see all sorts of exercise equipment as well. To the left was another set of double doors.

The centerpiece of the room appeared to be a big black phallus. What the hell is that he thought? "Where the hell am I?" he wondered aloud.

A head rose, "Oh master, it is good to see you awake. My I pleasure you in any manner?"

"Huh," Jim stammered. "Who the hell are you?"

"I am Constantine, one of your slaves. Do I not please you?" she replied pouting as if she had done something wrong.

"Oh no, you please me very much," replied Jim honestly. "I'm just trying to figure out where I am."

"You are in the realm of my lord the king," she answered. "May I lick your cock before the others awake? Before long I will have to share you."

"Huh?" he stammered as this vision of godliness was asking to suck his penis. "Uh yeah, sure. I'd love to help out anyway I can."

"Oh thank you lord," she replied. "Just lie back and let me take care of the rest." And it wasn't taking long. He could feel blood gorging to his bulbous head. Just as he was getting ready to really start enjoying Constantine's talents, the doors opened and in walked Queen Stephanie.

"Good boy Jim. It seems you are getting acquainted already," Stephanie said as she leered over him. "You must ready yourself, the King wishes to see you. He is going to offer you a place here under his employ. A few things you need to know. You must kneel in front of the King, you must answer any question with "Yes, My Lord," and you must not speak unless spoken to. Do you understand?"

"But Stephanie," Jim replied before being harshly stopped with a smack to the face.

"Do you understand?" demanded Stephanie. She was glaring at him, almost daring him to say something other than 'Yes master.'

"Yes master," replied Jim as it appeared the game was still in play.

"Good, ready the slave for his master," demanded the queen. And without a word the women were up and tying his arms behind his back. Once his arms were secured, a round post was slid between the small of his back his arms, no doubt guaranteeing his arms were going no where. Finally a dog bracelet was put around his neck, with a lease attached. Oh geez, what the hell have I gotten in to, he thought.

Chapter Eight

After waiting roughly a half hour tied up on his knees while the queen was away, word finally came to lead him to the chamber room. "Let the new slave enter," boomed the voice of the king as he was ushered into the room. "Kneel before your king!" And with that he was forced to his knees on a mat roughly twenty feet in front of where the king sat.

He surveyed the room and all around the room sat black couples in all varying the degrees of undress. Mainly undress. "Welcome to the chambers of the high council, said the King. "We are honored to have you as our guest." Jim had a hard time looking directly at the King. The King wore only a chest plate and Jim's eyes were right at the level of his humungous penis. God it was big he thought. Ten to twelve inches he thought? He had actually never seen a cock in real life before, other than in the football locker room; Where it wasn't exactly good form to stare. He was fighting a battle in his brain. Part of him wanted to take that beautiful black cock into his mouth. Christ! He thought to himself. Get a grip.

"My queen has begged me to employ you here," further said the King. "She needs a companion and takes great comfort in you. Your duties here will be to keep her happy in my absence, which I fear is to often. Your duties will also include being the master to all the white slaves. Included in that chore will be the impregnation of as many as possible. I want as many white babies in my kingdom as possible. You are not a slave here and are free to go at any time you wish. For your services, I will pay you twice the amount of money you were making before. Say $5,000.00 per week. As a gesture of goodwill, I gift you this Rolex watch. Do you understand these terms and wish to stay?"

"Yes my lord," he replied, not sure what else to say.

"Good slave," he replied knowing that the first batch of enzymes were already taking over his mind. "We have just one more issue to cleanse ourselves of. You planted your seed in my wife without my permission. You must rectify these past transgressions before we can have a proper business relationship." With that the queen rose and dropped the robes that she had hidden her naked form within. He was pulled onto his back by the chain around his neck. She moved closer with a devilish grin on her face. As she placed her feet on either side of his head, it appeared. Dear god, he couldn't have placed that much cum inside her. It was leaking out from all over. Cum ran from her cunt, her ass and even down the insides of her thighs and breasts.

And with a nod from the king, she started to squat down on top of him. She stopped with her cunny hovering just above his lips. She inserted two fingers into her hole and using them as a scoop pressed them against his lips. He didn't know what else to do, so he opened his mouth and licked. The terror was racing through his mind, whose cum was he so greedily eating. It couldn't have all been his own. Hell, he didn't even think he could cum that much in a year. Nonetheless there being that much left after how long? How much time had passed? She squatted further and impaled herself on his tongue. Oh god, it was starting to taste so good and his hangover was starting to leave.

The King was pleased. He enjoyed watching a white man, , eating the cum of black cocks. His queen had received the cum of roughly all twenty men in the room inside and outside her body. He had figured this would not be difficult. This slave had gone through a lengthy training process. He had traced this slave's internet habits for months before enacting the plan. His men had e-mailed and forwarded free websites of cuckolding and interracial sex. Stephanie wasn't the only one who had watched this slave ejaculate while reading stories of black men cuckolding white men with their large cocks. Yes, he was happy.

"Enough," the king demanded. "Rise slave. Leave the seed on your face so all in the palace may see what happens when one implants his seed in my queen without my permission." The assembly stood and applauded. Jim felt a hell of a lot better and imitated Stephanie as she bowed to the crowd. "You may let your slaves lick it off for you when you return to the harem." With that he was escorted back to the harem room.

As he entered the women surrounded him and Constantine spoke. "Aren't you so lucky, semen is not normally wasted here in that manner. The king wants the slaves impregnated. He must really like you."

"He said you ladies may lick it off," uttered Jim. And with that the ladies madly drove him to the floor. With his arms still bound behind his back, they greedily licked him searching for any token droplets of cum. "Enough, enough!"

"Thank you master," Constantine replied.

Chapter Nine

"It is almost time for our midday nourishment master. Follow me and I will show you how it works." Super he thought, he was starved, all this fucking had given him an appetite.

As she led him through the double doors to the left he noticed the content of the porn on the big screen had changed. Now playing was a scene of a woman getting fucked by a big black bull, with what appeared to be this woman's husband lying between her legs in a three way 69. His tongue was greedily fighting for a spot in this woman's cunt.

"This is the nourishment shrine," Constantine said proudly. As he surveyed the room he saw what looked to be about 30 life size statues of naked black men with impressive cocks. He recognized the king and few others as members of the court. At the feet of the statues, were knee slots, which he assumed were to properly address the cock. Between the knee slots was another big black dildo stretching out of the floor. "I will show you how it works. You must be touching all four pressure points before the nourishment will flow." As she spoke, she knelt down before her cock with her knees in her slot, she spit on her fingers and greased her ass with them before slowly arching back on the black cock. "Oh that feels good," as it started to buzz in her ass. "You must excite the cock by performing a blow job on it before it will grant you the nourishment." And with that she stared sliding the cock in and out of her mouth, no longer paying any attention to him. All the other women had done the same. He stood there, the only person in the room not engaged with the cocks. As he watched, the buzzing intensified throughout the room. All the women seem entranced. The cocks started to raise and stiffen. Then the cocks started pumping the nourishment into the cock slaves. Some escaped down Constantine's lip. It looked like cum to him.

In unision, the women pulled the cocks from there mouths and started to chant as one. "Thank you lord for the nourishment you have provided. We are humbled to be slaves to the black cock. We hereby pledge our hearts, our souls and our minds to the cause of the black cock. Use our bodies for your amusement and pleasure as we are worthy of nothing more than servitude to black cocks."