Queen Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that they rose and headed out of the room. Some went to lay on the pool deck, others headed to the exercise equipment. Constantine stopped and befuddlingly asked him, "You did not partake in the nourishment?"

"No way, I'm not sticking that fucking thing up my ass," Jim commented angrily.

"If you wish, I can get a smaller strap on dildo and try to work you into it slowly," she offered truly wanting to help.

"No thanks," Jim replied.

"But, you do not understand, you must," she cried. "That is the only way to get nourishment. You will starve."

"Then I'll just have to fucking starve," he commented.

Chapter Ten

He had sulked most of the afternoon, pissed at the conundrum he found himself in. As the ladies went into the nourishment shrine for the evening meal, he noticed that the scenes on the big screen had again changed. Flashing before him were white men sucking big black cocks. Other scenes displayed big black cocks ejaculating all over the face of these same men and white women ordering their cuckolds to lick the jism from there ordifaces.

As he entered the room, the women were already in place and sucking. He went to the back of the room and started trying to figure out how to get nourishment from one of the statues without squatting on the cock.

He sucked it in and out, trying to extract the seed. He knelt down on the pad with his hand holding the phallus by his ass. "Nothing," he sneered. "Crap." The jism was starting to flow into the women already, he was gonna miss this meal. Just like the first time earlier, the women pulled the cocks from there mouths and started to chant as one. "Thank you lord for the nourishment you have provided. We are humbled to be slaves to the black cock. We hereby pledge our hearts, our souls and our minds to the cause of the black cock. Use our bodies for your amusement and pleasure as we are worthy of nothing more than servitude to black cocks."

He jumped up not wanting to be seen in this position.

"Did you partake master?" asked Constantine honestly wanting to serve him.

"Of course not," he sneered.

After a few more hours of doing his best to impregnate as many slaves as he could, he finally laid down for the evening. The slaves lied around him as his blanket. He tried to think. What was he going to do? He hadn't even seen Stephanie since he ate from her. He was starving. Not only that, but something else inside him yearned for the cum from a black cock. He would have to do something tomorrow.

Chapter Eleven

He awoke alone on the bed with a thin sheet over him. Everyone else was already up and out. Just then the nourishment doors opened and everyone started to hurry in. He went to the statue in the back again. He was gonna have to do something, he was damn hungry. He knelt in front of the statue and started to suck. He slowly leaned back and tried to just tickle his ass on the cock, having no desire to impale himself on it. It felt pretty good he thought as he started to get hard. Then without warning, the black cock extended itself from the floor impaling itself in his ass. Oh god, that hurt he thought as he had been dry fucked and started to fight to get off it. But it had blown up like a bubble inside him and he was impaled. As he tried to get as comfortable as possible, he started to settle down and it seems to explode like an enema inside him. It then started to buzz and hum. That's not so bad he thought and started to really get serious about the blow job he was to give. Stroking it in and out, in and out, he was dreaming it was real. Before he knew it, the nourishment started to flow. Umm, that is good, he thought.

What Jim did not realize was that the enema inside him was a parasite developed in the king's lab. It was now on its way to his brain. As he drank the nourishment, it was attaching itself to his brain stem. This was the king's little secret. Jim would no longer yearn for cum from black cock. He would believe he MUST have it to survive. A lot of it. The parasite would make him its slave. And the parasite served the king.

It was strange. He could almost hear himself chanting. "Thank you lord for the nourishment you have provided. We are humbled to be slaves to the black cock. We hereby pledge our hearts, our souls and our minds to the cause of the black cock. Use our bodies for your amusement and pleasure as we are worthy of nothing more than servitude to black cocks."

As he said it he felt connected to the other women in the room. He learned that one was name Heather. She had been a stripper. Amanda had been a teacher. Charlene had been a dominatrix. And Sheila had been the mayor of a small town in Texas. How did he know all this? He wondered.