All Comments on 'Quest for the Dragon Soul Pt. 01'

by James Cody

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Well written story...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Chapter 1 and am looking forward to reading the coming chapters. Easily worth 5 stars.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
What Sid said

Didn't care for the incest but otherwise great

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
What anonintexas said.

I dunno why, but while I can read sibling or cousin incest in hentai, (and not in erotic literature, go figure), I can't read parent/child incest in any form.

I don't begrudge those who write it, but...

Well, I just skipped all of that.

Other than that though, yeah, this has a future.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Wow

I'm glad I came across this as it is starting. I hope this goes for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now, this a was bloddy awesome start

Khaln kinda reminds me of Conan, and I've always loved Conan. And it's not just him, it's the world you're creating here as well that reminds me of Conan's Hyborian Age. It's refreshing to read about, and though it just reminds me of it, this story is still unique.

The weird names - I gotta say that they sound pretty cool and innovative - as well as these priest/sorceress matrons of the Call of Skaelor all sound pretty damn cool, and it draws me into it. I wish there was more of the back story, though, and that the chapters were a bit longer or fleshed out. Yes, the blanks are alluring and intriguing; I'm wondering what the hell are Quieting Angels, for instance, and have not a single clue except for a few bits and pieces, and I'm wondering what is a Call of Skaelor, what do they want, etc... Intriguing, but would be nice if there were juuust a tiniest bit more of the descriptions or explanations.

5 stars, just because the start is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please keep writing

Just a thought...I would pay money to read this if you were able to finish it well and put it on amazon.

SSpencer67SSpencer67about 10 years ago
well done

What a start! Epic and mystical and sexy. Wow! Looking forward to this one, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Interested in seeing, reading where this story goes. Definitely liking it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Great job! You have created a vivid and colorful world. I hope you continue the story. You have a new fan.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Really well written

Fantastic writing with the action scenes, dialogue, world building. It flowed very well.

That being said, a few things made me very confused.

I'm still very much confused why he killed his mother. What is Videsh'Achar?

Also, before he found the men raping his mother, he was preparing to burn down his house. If he was accepting that his mother and him would split there, why would he burn down her house without her acquiescence?

I'm even more confused why he didn't bury his mother like he did his father and brothers but instead burned her WITH the people he killed. The people he killed should have at the least been left for the animals in my opinion.

I have originally thought he was going to go look for the knights of the Vanguard Draconis to kill them for raping his mother. But I'm now confused about whether she was taken but the ruler willingly or not.

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom dying

It's good, but I won't read anymore now that the moms dead.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

Interesting and violent start to the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous