All Comments on 'Quest For Trinity: A New Life 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good idea

Well, it isn't the greatest writing but the storyline is good and I enjoyed it a lot. I am very much looking forward to seeing you finish this tale and I hope you take the time to hone your ideas and learn to use the buildup to hold a persons interest and you will find that most great erotic stories never jump right to the sex but slowly build to a point where the peoples passion takes over and they have an explosive sexual encounter. I loved the little bit of dominance that you wrote into this but wished you made it more of a central part of this story and a part of who the kid becomes. They don't need to be polygamists but just a kinky couple of people who all need each other to make their lives complete.Make him more Dominant as well, he needs to make them both his cock slaves, they should be willing to do anything to please him which leaves open many more chapters of what could be some very torrid and kinky reading. Keep going with this story though. I will be watching for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous