Quest For Trinity: A New Life 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for the soap and turned towards Kenny. He stood leaning against the wall with his arms folded on his chest, his cock was hard and his dark eyes were watching her every move. Barb soaped her hands and slowly started washing her left breast, watching his eyes and she could see his long cock, pulsing in time with his heat beat.

Barb's soapy hands leisurely slipped over her excited flesh, stopping at her nipple and gently squeezed it between two fingers. As Barb rolled it, she loved Kenny's gorgeous eyes watching her. He looked like a wild animal ready to breed with his mate.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, Kenny. Making your Mom do this and what you're planning to do," she said and hoped that Kenny would play along. "I'm your 'Mom' Kenny and you...can...not screw me!" she said with a smart tone and Barb saw him smile, but it ended before it was really started.

Kenny grabbed her, shoved Barb face first against the shower wall and kicked her legs apart. "I'm doing it here! I can't wait! I'm so excited, I could fuckin' die!" he moaned, jerked her panties down with one pull and twisted Mom's arm behind her back. He rubbed his cock deep into her wet pussy slit and made sure Mom was wet.

Barb was helpless as her panties came down and she felt him rubbing his gorgeous cock into her swollen lips. She clawed at the shower wall, praying to find something to hold her up, but there was nothing. Barb knew that this was going to be a wild time and she would need something to grasp.

"No Kenny...I'm your, Mom! You can't do this, stop!" Barb said with the same voice, acting as if she was trying to get away from him. She pushed back and tried to turn, but Kenny grabbed her arm, twisted it and jerked it up. "Ouch, Kenny...you're hurting me!" she whined as he twisted again and he took her.

Kenny pushed in her easy and didn't stop until he was completely in Mom. "Oh Mom, holy fuck! Oh shit!" he moaned out, as her insides held him and gently spasmed around him. They felt so warm, so comforting, Kenny wished he could remember what it was like being in Mom's belly.

He didn't feel like a hot poker or a flaming steel rod, Kenny's cock was a sizzling piece of grade A Steak and it pushed straight to her core. "Oh mother fuck! Oh shit, oh...shit!" Barb screamed as Kenny's long cock took her so quickly and it felt so good to have him back inside her. She clawed at the shower again, but there was still nothing, until her hands found his.

His fingers locked in hers, Kenny stood on his toes, making damn sure that his cock did not move and that it stayed deep in Mom. This was the most amazing feeling and he didn't want it to end for anything. They held hands, they shared breath, love, heartbeats, and it was if, their souls had joined.

He lifted, pushed more and Kenny wished he could climb inside her body. It was as if he could not get close enough or deep enough to satisfy his need. "Oh Mom, oh Mom!" he moaned in her ear and she quickly moaned in return. "I love you! I love you so much!" he moaned again and Kenny started moving in and out of Mom's right pussy, enjoying her muscles trying to hold him in, but his cock wanted more, it planned on filling her with cum.

"Yeah, oh God, Kenny! Oh God, yeah...go...go!" Barb yelled as Kenny started. His cock slipped in and out of her with ease.

He moved slowly, but with control, making sure Mom remembered this was 'supposed to be' a rape and not just playtime. "See how nice things can be, when you don't fight, Mom? I knew that you'd love my big cock up your pussy!" Kenny laughed and grabbed her arm once again. "Tell me how much you love it...Mom! Tell me, you bitch!" he growled and twisted her arm, enjoying her moan.

Barb loved this and the force he was using on her. "No...I'll never say that! You're my, son and you can't do this to me! Stop it, Kenny!" she yelled and fought more, but he twisted her arm and gave Barb's right ass-cheek a hard slap. "Oh fuck, that feels sooo fucking good!" she growled as the burn from her ass, raced all over her body and to her throbbing clit.

He slapped Mom's other cheek and she jumped against the wall. "Say it, Mom!" Kenny growled as he slapped her other cheek. "Say it or you will be sorry!" he growled again.

"No, never!" she squirmed, but her son held her with little effort at all. "Let me go, Kenny! This is wrong! Stop it, Kenny!" Barb squirmed more and acted as if she was trying to free himself from him, but she wasn't.

He drew back his right hand and slapped Mom's right cheek, her inner muscles grabbed him and they held tight. "Oh yeah, you feel so damn good, Mom!" Kenny moaned as her tight muscles held him and he was ready to move her to the bed. "Come on, I'm taking your ass to bed and I'm really going to fuck you!" he moaned, grabbed Mom's hair and eased from her body.

Barb felt like a doll as Kenny pulled her from the shower and forced her to the big, king size bed. She was shoved face down; he spread her legs and drove his stiff cock back inside her body. "Oh Kenny, no...you can't do this. I'm your mother," she moaned as her son lay over her back, loving her with a force that she had never experienced until this night and Barb loved it.

He pushed her down and quickly took Mom's tight pussy again. "Oh yeah, you're the best I've ever had, Mom. You're pussy is the greatest." Kenny moaned and he started sucking and chewing on the side of Mom's tender neck, enjoying her moaning and squirming under his body.

"Oh Kenny, don't do that, please!" she begged him, but turned her neck to give him complete access to eat her and it felt so good. His sucking and chewing her neck, made Barb's pussy drip more.

He chewed and sucked as hard as he could, without hurting Mom and she loved it all. "I have to mark you. Let everyone know that you're my bitch!" Kenny moaned, as he ate her neck, not caring if anyone would see it or not. He was making love to his Mom and that's all he cared about.

Barb loved what he was doing and it was driving her crazy. "Oh Kenny, I'm so close!" she cried as his long cock was bringing her to an orgasm and it was going to be a big one. "Oh yes, fuck me...eat my neck! Oh Kenny, yes...fuck me!" she cried louder as his cock thrust in and out of her wet pussy, lifting her helpless body from the bed with each thrust in.

"Oh yeah, cum on me Mom! Cum on your son's big, hard cock!" he growled in her ear and went back to Mom's neck. He pumped her with hard and very deep strokes, loving her moaning and soft cries of need.

"I'm close...I'm so close!" she whimpered as Kenny held her down, fucking her as if she was a whore and Barb loved this. She knew that Kenny would do this to her at least, once a month, maybe more. "Oh baby, go, go!" Barb moaned as his teeth sank into her neck and Barb couldn't take anymore.

He held Mom down and screwed her like a madman, but she loved it and tonight was her night. Anything Mom wanted, she was going to get, including being raped by her son. "Oh yeah, cum on me Mom...cum on your son's cock!" he whispered in her as his cock hammered Mom's pussy and she loved it. "Come on, you sexy bitch...cum on me! I know you're dying too!" he said as he kept screwing Mom hard and deep.

She heard him, she clawed at the sheets, her pussy clamped around him and Barb exploded. "Oh my God...Kenny!" she screamed loud and did not care if she was heard or not. Barb was having the time of her life and her wonderful son Kenny, was giving it to her.

"Yes, oh yes! Oh Kenny, my baby, my sweet, sweet baby! Oh God, yes! Yes!" Barb screamed again, as the sensations rushed over her body, like ever nerve in her body was on fire and her tiny pussy started milking Kenny's cock of his warm seeds of life.

Kenny felt Mom cum and her pussy grabbed him tight, but he kept on loving her, pleasing her, giving Mom the love and satisfaction she craved from a man. "Oh shit, yeah! That's it! That's my sexy Mom! Cum on my big cock!" he moaned to her and knew that he would be filling her within a few seconds. "Say it now, Mom...please!" Kenny begged her and he was dying to hear her say she loved his cock.

"Oh Kenny, my baby...I love your big, hard cock...fucking me!" Barb yelled out and she came again. Her body shook and quivered under Kenny and Barb knew that he was her man. She would never leave him and after the month was up, she was moving in with them.

"Yes, my baby! My sweet baby, Mom loves your big cock fucking me! Mom loves it! Oh God, Mom loves it, Kenny!" she yelled out and Barb felt his cock jump. "Oh yeah!" she growled, squeezed her pussy and Kenny's cock erupted.

Cum shot from the tip of his cock and Kenny exploded in her. "Mom...oh Mom!" he moaned and cum shot in her like a fire hose. "Mom, I love you!" Kenny moaned as his pace slowed and he gently lay on her back, gently kissing her shoulders and her very abused neck.

Kenny filled her with more cum than Barb could have ever thought possible and wished she wasn't past her prime. She would love to give her son a wonderful gift, but with her age, it wasn't possible.

"Oh Lord, that was one for the books," she said with a long sign and knew they would be doing this again very soon.

"You can say that again!" he laughed, gently eased from her body, lay beside her and Kenny pulled his Mom into his arms. "I love you so much." Kenny whispered as he held her and they drifted off to sleep.

*.

Trinity was sitting, enjoying the warm spring day and about her next class. The instructor, Mr. Bovey, was a total pervert and was always trying to talk her into doing it with him, but he was a nasty man. He was the kind of man that you'd 'never' leave alone with any female you cared about and age did not matter. He liked the younger ones of course, but if an older woman caught his perverted eye, she would be subjected to his constant and nagging offers for bed.

'I should report the fucker and be done with him, but if the administrators don't believe me...I'll be fucked!" Trinity thought as she flicked her cigarette, wondering how many young girls' had fallen victim to Mr. Bovey and his sick advances. 'Fuckin' prick, maybe I should pretend I'm going to do it and just cut your fuckin' balls off!' she laughed to herself and Trinity hear Jack and Barb walking up to her.

"Damn, I hate going in, when it's this gorgeous outside!" Barb said as she sat down by Trinity, took her cigarette and took a deep puff from it. "Ahhh, that's what I needed!" she smiled and gave it back.

Trinity just laughed and quickly replied, giving Barb a shove. "I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!" she smiled and turned to Jack. "Did you get the computer test back yet?" Trinity asked and hoped he did. The poor guy was going nuts and was so worried that he was going to fail it.

He unzipped his book bag, reached inside and quickly pulled out the test. "I got an A and it's all because of your help!" Jack said with a wide grin and wished that Trinity would go out with him, but she made it very clear to everyone she met that, she only went out with guy's that had money or a big cock and Jack had neither.

Trinity jumped and hugged him tight. "No, I just showed how to study. You did all the work yourself," she said looking into his helpless eyes and Trinity loved him so much, but Barb wanted him.

"I owe you a big one, so if you ever need anything." Jack smiled again and saw that Barb was slowly getting pissed at him.

Trinity saw Barb too and it broke her heart that Jack wasted his time with her. She was so mean and nasty to people, but Jack was so sweet and lovable. "Don't worry about it." Trinity smiled and looked to Barb. "If you had Bovey for an instructor, what would you do?" she asked Barb, hoping she could help.

"We need to think of a way to set him up and get a tape recorder. If we could do that, we'd black-mail the shit out of him!" Barb laughed and her friends joined in. "You know the prick is loaded! The damn business uses all seven of the books he wrote and if we added up how many people have to buy them...wow!" she added trying to think of how much money that would be.

"Wait a minute! I'm not blackmailing anybody, no matter how much of an ass he is. That would get you sent to jail for a long, long time!" Jack quickly said, as he shook his head no.

"For real! I want to make it with a girl someday, but not for the next ten to fifteen!" Trinity laughed and she smiled at Barb. She loved teasing Barb about making it with her, but Trinity didn't think she ever would.

Barb saw Trinity and her clit started to throb. 'I really wish you'd stop saying that! I want too, but if anyone ever found out, I'd die.' Barb thought and wondered what it would be like to make out with Trinity. She was so tall, so fit and so trim, it made Barb's mouth water and she was starting to think about it more and more.

"You fucking wish!" Barb laughed she looked into Trinity's eyes, wondering if she was just kidding or if she really meant it. She lit a smoke and looked at Jack. "Do they make a recorder that small or how could we do it?" Barb asked and could feel Trinity looking at her, she always could.

Jack couldn't believe that she was still thinking about this. "You want to try and blackmail him, even after what I said about going to jail?" he asked and knew that he would have no part of this.

"No, but we could sure end his teaching career and get him out of here!" Barb snapped back and knew that he wasn't getting anything from her later.

Trinity could see that poor Jack fucked up. "Easy Barb, he's just worried about us getting into trouble, ok," she said in his defense, but figured he wouldn't get any tonight.

"I'm not stupid, I heard what he said!" she replied with an evil look.

"Damn Barb, why do you always have to be so fucking mean all the time? Sometimes, I'm surprised you have any friends!" Trinity yelled at Barb, grabbed her books and went to class. 'What a bitch!' Trinity thought and if Barb wanted to hang out and have dinner tonight, Trinity was going to tell her no and why.

She walked in class and hadn't been in her chair five seconds, until Bovey was trying to rub his tiny cock on her. "How's my favorite girl today?" he asked, making sure to show all of his perfect white teeth.

She heard him and wanted to scream. "I'm not your 'girl' and I would be happy if you'd stop saying that." Trinity said with fate in her voice.

"Awe come on, you know I'm crazy about you." Bovey said as he brushed his cock over her arm and little did he know, something in Trinity snapped.

Trinity felt him and she blew. She jumped to her feet, grabbed her chair and threw it to the other side of the room. "Would you please leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to fuck you and I wouldn't if you were the last mother-fucker on the face of the earth!" she screamed and gave him a hard shove back.

"I hate you and you make me fucking sick!" Trinity screamed louder and the instructor in adjacent room came running in. "Leave me alone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" she kept screaming over and over again, until her voice gave out and Trinity started coughing.

Max Keller came running in the room and saw Trinity about to kill Mr. Bovey. He watched and wondered if he should stop her or not. No one liked the man and Max knew it was just a matter of time before Bovey would be fired for harassing a girl.

"Somebody run and get help!" Mr. Keller said as he knelt down to her side. "Come on now, calm down Trinity. After this, I'm making damn sure he gets fired and he'll never bother you or anyone, again!" he said looking up to Bovey and wanted to punch him in the face.

A tall, long leg kid ran out and across the lawn. "Hey, that girl you love so much," he panted, running up to Jack and tried to catch his breath. "Is going crazy and we need help, she won't stop screaming!" he added and Jack took off running towards the classroom, with Barb right behind him.

Jack ran into the room and pulled Trinity from the floor. "Hi sweetie, what in the heck are you doing?" he asked with his normal big smile.

Trinity saw him and grabbed Jack with all of her might. "He won't...leave me...alone!" she sobbed and her body trembled. "I need to...kill him!" she sobbed more and tried pulling from Jack.

"Easy now, I know he's prick, but you can't kill him." Jack smiled as he held Trinity close, enjoying her near-perfect body pressed against his. "Let's go down to the Dean's office and you can report him," he added looking to Bovey and if anything were wrong with Trinity, Jack would kill him.

"What if they don't do anything to him and gets away with it? What then?" she asked in reply, but three girl's stood up.

"We'll go with you," the smallest of the three said as they walked towards Trinity. "He's been doing the same shit to us and we're tired of it too!" she added and gave Bovey a look of death.

Jack caressed her face and smiled. "See, he's not getting away with anything and I bet my ass we could find more girls' that he bothers," he said and saw Bovey grabbing his things. "Hey, stop that prick and hang on to him!" Jack yelled over to four big guy's sitting by the door and they did as told.

Barb hugged Trinity and tried comforting her. "Come on, let's go fry his ass!" she laughed as Bovey tried freeing himself from the four guy's, but he couldn't. "Tonight when I come over, we'll have 'sad' movie night, like you love so much and we'll cry all damn night!" Barb laughed and ran her fingers through Trinity's beautiful, soft hair.

Trinity sniffed and smiled at Barb. "Do you promise?" she asked and hoped this would be her lucky night. Barb pissed her off, but for some odd reason and Trinity did not know why, she was dying to make out with her.

"Yes and we'll make it our 'special' night." Barb whispered in her ear and she heard Trinity moan.

"I can't wait!" Trinity whispered back, as they hugged and started towards the Dean's office.

*

More is on the way! Sorry it took so long!

Please vote!

12