Question, Questions, Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my head held tight there was no way I could dislodge the fat meat stuck in my throat, he was just jerking it back and forth and I was breathing through my nose.

I could feel him getting more excited, the cock was getting fatter and I knew he was going to cum, god I was so relieved when he slid it back and said, “Keep your mouth open and your tongue out its feeding time.”

I knew he was using his hand to pump his filthy juice out, suddenly the first splatters hit my face and then in to my mouth, I felt the tip of his cock resting on my tongue as he jerked the rest of his cream in to me.

I felt movement in front of me some-one said, “Get the fuck out the way, my turn to fuck her mouth, come on sweetheart get a man sized cock in your mouth.”

Though this next cock wasn’t so long it was fatter, I had to keep my mouth fully open not to catch it with my teeth and again my concentration was compiled by hands playing with my tits, pussy and arse, all the time this fat meat plugged my mouth completely.

My mouth fucking began all over again; my hair held as he forced my head up and down like some nodding dog, his voice sniggering, “ Your right about her being a fucking good face fuck, reckon she was telling lies in the van, she’s been having her mouth fucked plenty of times, and she must like it, she’s got a mouth like a sucking cunt, ain’t you darlin, now show me how good a suckin your gona give me.”

I wanted to scream at these filthy animals as they abused me, tell them that I wasn’t like that but all the time all the things they were doing to me was having an effect.

It was the same feeling as Rupert caused in me, my pussy was wet and they knew it. The fingers pushing up my arse tickled more than hurt and my hips were involuntarily moving, the fingers up my pussy were now slipping up easily and to my disgust I suddenly realised I was actually sucking on the foul thing in my mouth.

I must have been because the cock in my throat slid back and a voice shouted at me, “Keep them lips tight, keep it all in darlin, I want to see you swallow it all before you start suckin my mate.”

As my mind reeled at the thought of another cock stuck in my mouth this one exploded its juice in to the back of my throat, there was so much, more than the last and I found myself sucking it hard down my throat, I was so scared at what they may do to me if I spilt any.

The voice of the animal fingering my pussy laughed, “Go on sweetheart drink it down, your lovin your face fuckin ain’t you, your so wet, and you told me you didn’t know how to do it, and the way your ass is moving, I reckon the way these two holes feel you can’t wait for us to fill them.”

As I tried to protest the third cock forced its way in to my mouth, this one really used my lips, he kept telling me to suck it tight, keep my lips closed tight around it. He didn’t shove it down my throat he wanted me to continually tickle the fat swollen end with my tongue as he fucked in and out of my mouth.

The men relentlessly fingered my pussy and my arse as I played my tongue over the invading meat in my sore mouth. I’d lost all track of time, my life was held in suspension as these three men used me for their perverted lust.

What drilled in to my brain was their voices, was it me they were talking about, “She’s got a great ass, feels like she loves something up it.” “ Reckon her cunts the same, wet enough to take two, my fingers are soaking.” “If she fucks like she sucks we got a great night ahead, there’s no stopping her tongue, oh jesus the bitch is making me cum.”

Again my mouth was filled with a mans juice, I swallowed this load easily but as I did the fingers that had been toying with me moved away and I chocked with the fear at what was to come next.

The moans of relief as my legs were lowered soon changed to squeals of, “No, please no more,” instead of them leaving them down they were quickly pulled forward, as I swung backwards I heard, “No over that beam.”

My legs were pulled wide as they went up, I swung there completely exposed and helpless, I groaned at the pain as my head lolled back, I groaned louder as a voice said, “Still the right height, come on babe open up, you know you love having a cock stuck in your mouth, you suck great cock and it’ll be fun watching while they have your cunt.”

Before I could say anything fingers pulled at my nipples forcing a squeal from my mouth, to do that I had to open my mouth and immediately it was filled by a cock; he carried on squeezing my nipple as he said, “You’ve already cleaned my cock but in this position your tongue can clean my balls.”

I tried to shake my head, to remove it but suddenly I felt something touching me between my leg and it wasn’t fingers.

It thrust in, it was the long one and it pushed up and up filling me more than Rupert ever had; I thought it would stop but it pushed up thumping in to my cervix bone and I was already so wet and sensitive, a surge of sexual pleasure exploded through me.

He was slowly fucking me, in a way I had never felt, the length of it was touching places and as he slid it in and out it rubbed on my inner walls, there was a spot, a place that ever time he touched it I jumped, moans sighed around the cock in my mouth, I even forgot the pain of the ropes.

He must have sensed my movement as he deliberately rubbed the spot as much as possible and to add to the sensation he started using his fingers on the sensitive nub of my clit, the my own disgust my body began to wraith, my knees pulled at the ropes as I pushed up.

The cock in my mouth slid out as I heard, “Think you found it.”

I tried not to speak but moans were still being forced from me as this torment of my pussy continued unabated, I was almost delirious as I heard, “Oh yes she’s got one hot G spot and I do believe she didn’t know she had one.”

As I surcome to the words, “ Yes, oh god yes.” I voice gloated in triumph, “Well she does now.”

A voice whispered in my ear, “Yes what?”

As fingers played with my nipples my whole body wriggled in the ropes, “Yes don’t stop please, don’t, don’t stop.”

“Don’t stop what?”

As his length penetrated me again I heard me say, “Don’t stop fucking me, please don’t stop fucking me.”

The same voice whispered, “Then lick my balls and I’ll make sure you get the fucking a body like yours deserves,” I felt his legs ether side of my head as he lowered his balls on to my mouth and I immediately stuck my tongue out and licked at his hanging sack.

The long cock fucking me thrust in hard and drove me in to an orgasm; I licked and sucked at the filthy balls, squealing at the way I was being used, suddenly I felt him come, his hot juice filled me again.

The balls in my mouth moved and as I gasped for air the cock drove back in my mouth, I didn’t have time to think as another cock pushed in to my pussy and he had watched the first one, he soon found the spot again and soon I was rushing towards another climax.

Again I found myself squealing at another orgasm, but still he worked on me, I found my climax’s coming thick and fast. I was sucking at the meat in my mouth as I was fucked relentlessly, I thought that this was the most I could feel but I was wrong.

As the man fucking my mouth enjoyed the pleasures of my tits, the other man fucking my pussy rubbed my clit, I could hear them sniggering at the way my body was being forced to respond then suddenly I felt a finger push up in to arse, I went rigid as I experienced my first multiple orgasm.

The man in my mouth started to shove further down I could feel him getting fatter as I tasted the first squirt of his come; my cheeks filled out as I held his juice then he pulled out.

Due to the feeling between my legs my head fell back I could feel the juice running over my face as it bubbled from my mouth with me squealing in to the orgasms.

The finger up my arse tickled against the thin membrane as the cock spewed its cum in to me, then the two left me, I hung there, my body exhausted but my pussy was still aroused.

My legs were lowered and arms came round from behind, grabbed my tits and pulled me up. He held me as my arms were untied, then I felt a rope around my waist, it quickly went tight holding me up, my arms were dragged down and my wrists tightly tied to my ankles, I couldn’t move, I was in the most vulnerable position of being tied, bent over.

Fingers again played around my pussy and arse, I moaned a pathetic, “No more,” but my hair was dragged up and a voice said, “Oh yes plenty more, here taste this.”

I felt the soft cock rub on my face; then on to my lips, it smelt of me, “Come on get it in your mouth, bet you’ve never tasted your cum before, try it, its really nice.”

Soon I was sucking at the floppy cum soaked cock, swallowing the taste of my own pussy juice and still the other two were behind me pushing in to my pussy, thank god they couldn’t get their fingers to that spot again.

I heard movement and a noise, then one side, “Here it is,” no their fingers couldn’t get to me but there was something hard being pushed in me, it was rubber, fat and to my horror in was heavily ridged, it was a handle with think finger grips and as I sucked the cock hard with my mouth so it was sliding up my wet aroused pussy.

My mind screamed stop; stop this thing, the ridges on the fat handle were rubbing inside me and it was going deeper, then they pulled it back only to shove back and further, it was filling me, then it was touching; my knees buckled but I was held by the rope, I couldn’t escape and that feeling was returning.

I moaned around the hardening cock in my mouth as fingers started to tickle my pussy and arse again; the handle excited me so their fingers continued to tickle me extenuated the heat inside my pussy.

The cock in my mouth, now hard, started to force its way in to my throat, gagging my squeals; my hips jerked in the ropes but still they fucked my pussy with this obscene object and then they mocked my helplessness.

“Come on sweetheart, lets have you humpin again, you love a fucking don’t you?”

“Can’t get enough of the fucky, fucky can you, ready for some more, there’s a good cock sucker.”

“Ether of you wants to fuck her mouth? I’m gona have me a piece of that cute hot ass.”

As he pulled out of my mouth I spluttered, “No, not there,” but no sooner had I said that than another cock was pushing at my mouth, the handle had been pushed fully up me and the hard cock that was still wet from my sucking was pushing at the entrance to my arse forcing the little pink hole to my bowels to open for my next rape.

The word rape drilled in to my mind, was I being raped, was I hating it, where they hurting me?

The cock in my mouth was getting hard, it was the fat one and my lips were stretched around it, I’d learnt to tickle the head with my tongue and by doing that he didn’t choke me, he just let me play around it.

The cock head pushed in to my arse, I couldn’t stop him, his fingers held my cheeks wide.

His thrusts were slow and somewhat gentle, I almost relaxed until his hips came in contact with the handle still in-cased up my pussy.

As it touched me it was sending more shock waves of pleasure and he knew that the sensation had increased.

Giggling he said, “Come on bitch take it up the ass, you know your fucking love it,” as he started to pick up speed, fucking both my holes.

These men had done something to me, as the sensation grew in my pussy it was too much to stop, my hips pushed at the invading poles. I found myself sucking at the cock in my mouth, my tongue deliberately tickling the little hole at the tip of the fat head, I was virtually making the man face fuck me and I could take it.

There was something about being helpless, being tied up and unable to refuse what they did to me, the sensations weren’t my fault, after all I’m a young women with a sensuous body, yes its my bodies fault, they are making it respond, not me, I can’t help it.

I felt a slap, “Wiggle it, you know your loving it, you fucking hot assed lying bitch.”

I wiggled my arse like a obedient dog as my first climax had me squealing round the fat cock, some-one was under me, sucking at my nipples playing with them with their tongue, and it wasn’t long before I felt my next orgasm build as the fat cock pumped more juice in to my stomach.

My body jumped as my arse was filled for the first time, he pumped me full but as he did he slid out but continued to fuck me with the handle until I begged him to finish me, he did and I came, again.

They didn’t let me hang down for long, my hair was suddenly yanked up, I felt the ropes on my wrists untied and slowly I straightened up, the rope was taken from my waist but I had to be held, some-one took great delight in standing behind me and holding me up by my tits.

I finger scooped the dried cum from my face and pushed it in my mouth, a voice said, “Suck it all in,” I did.

“Now sweetheart, do you want to go home?” I whispered, “Please.”

“Well I don’t see why not, you’ve been a good fuck and you’ve enjoyed it so don’t come, ha that’s something you have down so many times I’ve lost count, anyway, don’t come the little miss innocent with us.”

He licked my face and winked at me, “Anyway we will take you back to your car, put petrol in and you can be on your way.”

I managed a small smile, but he shook his head, “Oh no, not that easy, that will be in about an hour, should give us time to have you again and maybe again, and you will say nothing to no-one understand?”

Another whispered, “Yes” sealed my fate.

“We ain’t gona tie you up, no point, we ain’t letting you go nowhere, you just let us lead you where we want and you will get home, now for your next little duty lets have you sat on my mates pole and you do the old bouncy, bouncy while you fuck him.”

Still blindfolded I was lead forward, told to straddle and lowered myself on to the waiting cock, I felt it slide in, further and further, oh god it was the long one and it seemed to go on forever.

I sat there impaled on this long cock, it was fully in me and still had a inch to go; slowly I moved up and down, I’d done this with Rupert but he hadn’t filled me like these men did.

He started to move his hips making his cock move around inside me, I tried to steady myself with my hands but they were soon pulled away and wrapped around the two cocks ether side of me and I could feel that strange feeling again, I jumped even more every time I slid down.

With in minutes I was pumping up and down, squealing as I raced head long in to another orgasm, my pussy was on fire and I needed to put it out.

The cocks in my hand had moved forward, enough so I could move my head sucking on one then the other, like a deranged whore I fucked myself to two orgasms before he filled me and I had sucked one of them off deep in to mouth until I swallowed more juice.

They lifted me off him and pinned me to the wall, my hands were fastened in front with sticky tape; they dressed, told me they had my clothes and I was ushered out in to the night air.

Bundled back in the van it soon moved off, as I sat in the back of the van a voice said, “You forgetting something?” I looked toward the sound and hopefully shook my head.

“Oh I think you have, you fucked my mate off and sucked another but I ain’t come yet, so we have a little time for you to get on all fours, I been fancying your ass all night.”

My hands bound in front made it possible for me to kneel on the van floor as this man mounted me, his cock quickly buried up my ass as he slowly fucked me, making sure it would last all the way back to my car.

He was still enjoying me as we stopped, he kept pumping himself in to me until petrol had be put in my car and they were ready to leave, then with a few hard powerful thrusts he empty himself up me.

Still naked I was put back in my car, my clothes slung on the back seat and my handbag returned to the passenger seat, I sat there, still bound as they pulled away.

It took me ten minutes to get loose, and another five to readjust to seeing again, the bastards had kept my pants and the seat was wet from the cum dribbling out from my arse but I did make it back home unseen.

I laid in the bath, looking at my body; after I washed the dried cum from between my legs I could see no visible marks but I felt very different, it was going to be hard to except that but my love for Rupert and the fact that it would never happen again made me confident I would able to return to a normal married life.

I worked the following day and I worked hard, blotting out the thoughts of the day before, what could I do, tell some one, tell Rupert, if I knew who they were or where they were was one thing.

What if I did and it was found out how I reacted, how many times did I climax, oh no I decided there and then it would be my memories and that was that besides I was excited by the thought of my new Merc soon.

The next day I woke and I felt better; I was going to have a nice bath, a good breakfast and look over the garden, maybe it was warm enough for a dip in the pool.

I was just putting the last of the breakfast dishes in to the washer when there was a knock on the door, I thought my new car had arrived; excitedly I rushed to the front door.

A woman and two large men stood at the door, they looked very official; the woman flashed a small card at me, “Mrs Susan Watts?”

I nodded, she continued, “We are investigating company fraud, you have your computer in the home?”

I was now petrified, “Yes its in the study.”

Her foot moved to the step, “May we see it?”

I was scared, stupidly I moved back allowing her in; she swept past me as the two men followed; all of them were taller than me and I felt intimidated, her neat blue suit accentuated her slim strong body, I made for the study.

She stood at the computer desk and put her brief case on the table; I was sandwiched between the two men, she looked at me, “I have documents allowing me to inspect this unit; do you have any objections?” I stuttered a weak, “No.”

She pressed buttons, and the computer loaded until the password box appeared, she looked at me, “The password please,” I just looked back at her and shook my head.

I was surprised when she muttered a quiet, “Shit.” She pulled the seat back and sat, “O K lets try a few ideas, what’s your name again?”

“Susan,” she typed my name, the screen flicked and returned to the box.

“Where did you meet your husband?”

“At a party in Kensington,”

She typed in Kensington; still the box remained blank.

She took a deep breath, “Where did you honeymoon?”

“The Seychelles.”

She typed it in and the box disappeared, the computer opened, she laughed, “God, men are so predictable.”

Her fingers raced across the keys, lines and lines of figures appeared, smiling at me she turned, “This looks interesting, I’m afraid this box and you will be coming with us.”

I pulled back, “No, no it’s nothing to do with me.”

She leapt from the seat, “Cuff her, we’ve got what we came for and from what I’ve seen maybe she’d be better here.”

The two men grabbed me and twisted my arms behind me, then I felt the cold steel click on to my wrists, as I squirmed in their grip she opened her brief case and took out a thin disk but what shocked me was, my diary was there under a thick long curved black cock shaped thing that was in the case as well.

She smiled at my pathetic attempts at a struggle then looked up at the men, “Well our three friends were right, what was written in the dairy makes it obvious he is an insider dealer and with what this tells me he has hacked in to several firms to gain fraudulent information, not only could his firm go to the wall but this boy could do a lot of time,” she looked at me, “But only if we gave this little lot to the powers at be.”