Question, Questions, Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came closer to me, “You remember an evening with our friends, fancy running out of petrol,” I went cold inside, “Well you fell for my little deception, it got me in and a look at the husbands little secrets, for that I thank our mutual friends and we crooks must stay together, though my line is a little different to theirs and a little more, shall I say where your concerned, long term.”

She fitted the disk in to a draw that came out of Rupert’s computer then inserted it back.

I stood not daring to speak but my mind raced at what Rupert could have done. I watched as lines upon lines filled the screen then she pressed a few more keys and I sign saying, Downloading, followed by, there is 1hr 20min left.

She turned back to me, “Now where was I, oh yes, these friends tell me your quite a little goer, or is it cumer, anyway lets see if I can find out, I seem to have an hour twenty to spare,” she turned back to her case and took out that black thing, waving it at me she said, “This should help, take her upstairs boys and strip her.”

My futile attempts at fighting were laughable as the two men dragged me upstairs, found our bedroom and started pulling and tearing my clothes off. My screams and hysteria meant nothing to them and soon I was naked, they had made sure that they had a good feel of me before she arrived and I was thrown on the bed.

She had taken her jacket off and was touching her face with that thing, “Thanks boys, there’s drink downstairs, I’ll call if I need you.”

She dropped the black thing on the bed, moved up and stood beside. As she started to unbutton her blouse she spoke, “My, my you are a pretty thing, those thugs were right, a real beauty and everything right in the right places,” she let her blouse drop on the floor.

Hitching her skirt up to her stocking tops she crawled on to the bed, she put her arms ether side of my head, her mouth twisted in to a sneer, “Seems your new husband has been making his way in life on the back of others and the way he’s done it, its against the law.”

I felt a tear run down the side of my face as she carried on, “There, there, there’s no need to get upset as I said before, we crooks must stick together and there’s a way he can keep his good name, but if you want him to stay out of jail, you can’t keep yours.”

I went to speak but she shook her head, “Oh no, you do the listening, now I have it on good authority that you fuck as good as you look, which is good news for me, you see I run a very exclusive business for very exclusive clients, rich clients that would pay very, very well to play with you.”

She put her finger on my lips, “Now I won’t show anybody that hard disc of your husband playing Nick Leeson and you won’t say anything to him, he will still go on his business trips and you will ether entertain here or at another location.”

She took her finger away and kissed it before sticking it back on my lips, “Oh I’m not bad to work for, you will get a percentage of your take, enough to replace your sexy underwear, you’d be amazed at the amount that get ripped off by my clients and of course for petrol, hate you to run out, again and a little something for yourself, looking as desirable as you do you should be in high demand.”

I shook my head but she just laughed, “Don’t even think about saying no, you ether become a working girl or a very poor homeless one,” she unclipped her bra, “Now a know you fuck well but what are you like with women?”

I squeezed my eyes shut, my head shook from side to side but I still heard her laugh, “And who better to try you out than your new boss.”

She tossed her bra on the floor and slid back down me, she stood at the bottom of the bed and dropped her skirt and then panties.

I looked, her body was that of a slim strong athletic woman, she had a tattoo over a bald pussy; her small firm breasts hardly moved as she bent forward and picked up the black thing.

She licked her lips, “Do you like it, I like to decorate it, it gives you something to look at while it’s stuck on your face, anyway yours looks cute, mind if I take a closer look?”

Sarcasm etched in her voice, “Come on, don’t be shy, there’s ten years of good fucking in you and at a thousand a fuck, its good long term business, so lets have those shapely legs spread nice and wide and have a good look at what’s so special about you.”

My mind switched off to the outside world, as I stared at the ceiling I felt my legs open, what was to become of me? How could this be happening? How could I get out of----, suddenly I felt it, then a droning noise, it slid between the folds of my pussy and tingled.

My knees moved up but her elbows soon pinned them down again, my mind tried to comprehend, here I was trying to come to terms with what had just been said, yet still there was sexual awareness. She was laid between my legs, her tongue licked across the thing that was going in me then over my pussy and I shuddered.

I lifted my head and tried to look down, I could feel her working the black rubber cock in to me, gently but firmly she worked it around, opening me, exciting me as she pushed further inside.

I moaned, “Please don’t,” she looked up at me and grinned, “Don’t you worry, soon---” she suddenly stop, “My god from this angle you quite look the Britney Spears.”

She nodded her head, “mmmm, not a bad idea, I could advertise you as, Fuck the look a like, she’s really beautiful.”

She looked down at my pussy, “Anyway soon you’ll be begging for it, just like you did to them.”

I squirmed trying to move but all I did was give her easier access to me, she immediately took advantage and pushed her arm under my arse keeping my hips up, her mouth moved closer as she pushed further.

To my shame I felt the vibration inside, I blew my cheeks out and groaned, she pushed further, then the vibration increased I squirmed more, I knew I was wet, my hips were jumping up and I realised that soon I wouldn’t be able to control myself because any second the thick black cock would be touching me there.

She increased the vibration as it slid all the way in to me, I jumped and groaned; as I did she moved.

She slid out from between my legs and moved to the side of me. Her fingers moved the black cock faster, driving the curved end over that incredible spot.

I jumped and squirmed in my excited torment, her tongue licked under my breast and then tickled its way up to my nipple.

She mmmmd as she pulled my hard long nipple up with her teeth, the sensation of her teeth was exaggerated by her tongue, tickling over it, it had me squealing.

I was only just aware of her saying, “I’ve known some G-spots but you really are one hot pussy, you will be popular with the clients, your pure sex on legs.

I pushed my heels in to the bed and thrust my hips up to gain the entire length, but she slowly started to pull it out. My pussy shook as the vibration slowed and pitifully I did what she said I would; yes I begged her to push it back in.

She let go of the black cock, it slid even further out, she smiled as her face came close to me, she kissed me hard on the mouth, I immediately opened it and sucked her tongue.

She pulled back and looked down, “You want it back up?” I nodded, she shook her head, “Oh no, beg again, tell me what you want.”

The head of the vibrator was just inside me, the sensation was exciting my clit and I had to have more so I begged, “Please put it in me, fuck me with it, I’m begging you, please, please put it back.”

“Oh my little sex on legs, beg to be fucked as much as you like but it goes back up you when your tongue goes in my pussy, ready?”

As a tried to keep my legs together, trapping the head of the cock on me, I squealed, “I, I dooonn’t no how.”

She squeezed my breast, “Don’t worry, I’ll sit on your face and I’ll make you stick your tongue up me, right up me, its easy, just do to me what it would seem you love done to you.”

She swung her leg over me, facing my pussy, she lent forward and pressed her pussy over my mouth, she rubbed back and forth until I fully opened my mouth, I tasted her as her fleshy lips came in to contact with my own lips.

I felt her touch the black cock and start to push it back, I gasped, my tongue moved out licking her open slit.

She ground her pussy in to my face, “Go on, go on lick it, get in, get your tongue up me.”

I licked at her as she pushed the vibrator up to my spot, I jumped, sucking at her as my hips bucked. Rocking to her fucking she gasped, “Go on fuck it, fuck the cock, I knew you loved fucking, now your proving it, come on you cock hungry bitch, fuck it”.

I jumped and humped, degrading myself as I fucked myself on plastic, she bent further, opening her pussy to my mouth as I licked, sucked and tickled hers, tasting her juice as she got wetter and wetter.

Suddenly she moved her mouth back to the black cock, she licked at me, her tongue tickled my clitoris then her mouth covered it, sucking it up in to her mouth, her tongue was driving me to an incredible orgasm.

As I came I gyrated my pussy in to her mouth, my muscles twitched as I forced myself to keep the cock on that spot. I licked at her furiously making sure she kept that thing firmly on that spot, humiliated I might be but I didn’t want her to stop fucking me.

Suddenly I felt a surge in her pussy, she was getting wetter, she was lifting herself up slightly then pushing down on to my tongue and I made sure I was flicking it at her as far up her as I could.

She started to buck in to my mouth, she wiggled herself, the more she rammed that curved plastic cock in me the more I attacked her pussy, we were both in a frenzy of lust.

As both our pussies spasmed in to our climax’s she collapsed forward passionately kissing my pussy making me scream as I pumped my juice over the plastic cock.

As my body subsided, I stared as the fat wet lips that had just pumped juice in to my mouth; I felt her kiss my legs as she climbed off, she whispered, “Not bad for a first timer,” then she went to her blouse lifted it and put it on.

Next she pulled her pants on, I could still hear the cock buzzing on the bed.

As she picked up the rest of her clothes she went to the door and called, “Right you two, up.”

She moved back towards me, her fingers disappeared in to her blouse pocket and brought out keys, the two men entered. As she bent to pick the rest of her clothes up she threw the keys at them, “You can take them off, she won’t fight, it might be fun for you if you use bendy on her before you fuck her, I’ll be downstairs getting a lot more information on Mr Watts movements, after what I’ve just witnessed I think I will be needing that hot pussy on its own quite a lot.”

They moved towards me, all I heard was her going downstairs singing; Money makes the world go around.

I looked at them as they stripped their clothes off, I couldn’t believe my eyes both of them where bigger than the biggest of the men who had defiled my body the other night.

The bald one told me to turn over, I did, thinking they wanted to take the cuffs off but suddenly I felt my legs pulled wide open, I tried to look back but they held me tight.

A slap on my arse kept me still; then I felt the tickling sensation of the cock touching me between my legs, the first thing the bearded one said scared me, “Come on shove it up her cunt, lets get her hot, I want to fuck this one till she screams.”

With my chin on the pillow I gazed and my own bed head, I was lying on my bed, the bed that Rupert and I had made love on, yet I’d just had lesbian sex with one woman, the woman who was now in control of our lives and as I felt the black tormenter being pushed up me, I knew I was going to be given another hard fucking and these men would be expert at making me cum again.

It pushed in and I groaned, a voice sniggered, “Ya gorgeous you grunt while you can, my cock will soon be reversing anything coming out of your mouth.

The fear of what these men were going to do to me was over shadowed be the sudden tingling between my legs. He wasn’t gentle; thank god I was still wet from her as he pushed up trying to find what he wanted.

He was turning the vibrator around, it was at maximum power; the curved end touching every part of my cervix channel; a low groan escaped my throat as my arse jumped, my body betraying me told them they had found what they wanted.

There was no mercy, they just laughed as I groaned and grunted. They were driving, ah, ah, ah sounds from me as he just curled the black cock in and out, rubbing it hard inside me, he was fully aware of what he was doing to me.

As my arse rose, bucking at the intrusion, my body was electric, uncontrollable and enjoying it.

I felt the cuffs unlocked and a voice told me to get on all fours. I did, my legs involuntary opened, shame had nothing to do with it, I couldn’t help myself my body was building to yet another climax.

As again little grunts where forced from me the bearded one slid on the bed, sat, pushed his back against the headboard, spread his legs ether side of me, he didn’t have to speak, even if I was in the throws of a climax it was obvious what I had to do.

My mouth closed over the thick, long monster cock that stuck up in front of my face.

Even as I struggled, I was starting to cum over the thick black cock but I knew I had to work on the real one stuck in my mouth. Though my mind was clouding in its climatic ecstasy I knew if I didn’t use my tongue to play with the end, use what I’d learnt to excite him, this man would drive his huge cock down my throat.

The buzzing vibration being concentrated on that spot was driving me from that orgasm on to another.

The bald one just kept working on me, he knew I could do nothing to stop him and the way my arse was moving he knew I wouldn’t want him too.

My tongue tickled over the knob end in my mouth, every part of me being forced to enjoy what I was doing when the first real slap stung me. Then another and another, each cheek started to burn, but as I jumped to the spanking the thing up my touched me more and more and I climaxed again.

He wouldn’t stop, more slaps rained down, I was virtually eating the cock in my mouth, sucking at the end, kissing it all over to allowing myself breath as I moaned and grunted towards more uncontrollable orgasms.

Then with out warning the slaps stopped and the black cock withdrew, to be replaced with it tickling the little join between my two holes.

I whined and whimpered but my hair was yanked up and the bearded one grinned at me, “My friends tell me you play a game, lets play it, ready?”

As my arse moved to the tickling sensation I moaned, “What.”

His grin grew wider, “That’s right, what, as in what do you want?”

I felt fingers touch my clit; the rubbing sensation was too much for me and I whispered, “Put it back.”

A grunted laugh from him heralded, “Oh louder and with more, you weren’t that shy with my friends, try again.”

The black cock slid in, tickled me, relight my aroused pussy just enough to get me breathing hard again then pulled back, oh how I needed it, I moaned, “Do me, please do me.”

My pussy was dribbling and they knew it, he held my hair as he rubbed the end his cock on my lips, still he said, “Do what?”

I had to have relief, so as I was forced to kiss the fat knob-end I said, “Fuck me, I need you to fuck me,”

Then a finger screwed up my pussy, I jumped yelling, “Gemme a fucking cock, fuck my cunt you shits, just fuck me, that’s what you want, you want my cunt so just fuck me.”

I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy, just toying with me. My head was held by the other, making me lick the full length of his cock as well as his balls, the way I was held stopped me from moving back, stopped me from impaling myself on what I wanted.

Slowly he shoved it in, then out, then a bit further. My arse bucked and wiggled as I felt it filling me, his long fat length getting closer to that spot, suddenly it was in there, I sucked the other fat cock fully in to my mouth and let them both just stay there as I did the work, bouncing my arse back, driving my head down on the cock in my mouth fucking both cocks myself.

I was oblivious to their remarks, “What a hot assed fuck, what I slut, she fucks like a race horse, all you got to do is start her up and ride the fucker in,” none of it mattered as long as I got to another climax.

I came and was building again when they came. They sneered at me, laughing, knowing I wanted more. The bald one threw the black cock at me and both of them watched as I fed it up in to my pussy, I just had to relieve myself again.

I degraded myself for their viewing pleasure until they stood in front of me, dragged me to my knees and let me suck them hard while I fucked myself, it was unbelievable, I came again and again.

I had cum but they were hard again. I was forced down over one cock and then pushed forward so my arse could be fucked at the same time. Yet another new experience which had my body wanting more. I lay sandwiched on the bed until all three of us had cum again.

She walked in, dropped a list of instructions on the bed and they dressed and left me.

Well as I said in the beginning that has all happened in the last four weeks of my life.

I’m sitting here now, Rupert is none the wiser; he’s away, Japan I think. As for me, well I must say I look different.

I’ve got on a white studded dog collar, a white crutchless basque, suspenders and white lace stockings, white ankle strapped high heels, I have on a bride’s vale, my hair pulled up and through the circular tiara and I’m made up to the nines.

I’m sitting here waiting for three clients, there are two more this afternoon and I’m in town at a five star hotel suite tonight, all night.

This is my fourth time as a working girl, my mistress say’s I’m booked heavily every time Rupert’s away so I was to get used to it, and to think six weeks ago I was an innocent virgin bride, just look at you now.

PAGAN.