Questioning Destiny Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The magenta haired wrestler kissed his way down his lover's body taking Xander's aching member into the hot cavern of his mouth. It was a wonderful sight for the girls. Jeff managed to take a lot of Xander's dick into his mouth, but there was still almost five inches still in the strong hand of Jeff Hardy.

Willow and Nikki were seated on the couch watching their lovers interact. The two girls had their arms wrapped around each other, each stroking and caressing the soft breasts and firm flesh of the other. Soon however their hands slid lower, teasing the wet flesh of their feminities. Slowly as they watch Jeff take Xander deeper and deeper into his mouth, the girls slid their fingers in and out of each other. After working themselves to stimulating orgasms, the girls joined Jeff on the floor. Willow moved behind Xander and gently spread his buttocks, Willow's talented tongue began to swirl and move against Xander's sensitive anus.

Nikki laid herself in front of Jeff taking his hardness into her mouth. The black beauty opened her throat and took the massive tower of manhood down her sucking throat. Jeff moaned out his approval, causing his own mouth and throat to vibrate around the head of Xander's masculinity. The vibrations of Jeff's mouth proved too much for Xander's willpower, loosing control, he started pumping himself in and out of Jeff's mouth and hand.

Willow, seeing Xander's close stance on the brink, wet her finger and slipped it into his ass; massaging his prostate both internally and externally. With a shout Xander emptied his balls into Jeff's sucking mouth. The southern male swallowed as much as he could, but some overflowed his mouth to slide down his chin and splash onto Nikki's cheeks as she suckled his own hard cock. The contrast of the milky whiteness of Xander's cum against Nikki's milk chocolate colored cheek was stark and compelling.

Willow moved around and happily cleaned the ejaculate off her husband's chin, then repeated her tongue bath on Nikki's cheek. Willow and Nikki laid Jeff on his back on the floor and together they licked and suckled his throbbing tumescence. Willow sucked the helmet like head and flicked her tongue over the vein bundle at its base, as Nikki's dexterous tongue licked and played with the long thick shaft and balls.

Xander moved behind Nikki's kneeling form. Slowly he slid into her tight wet warmth. "So fucking tight...so damn good. Oh baby. Fuck yeah." He started to stroke slowly. He smiled when he felt Nikki lean up to allow Willow to mount Jeff. "Ride 'em Cowgirl Wills!" He exclaimed. Xander grabbed Nikki's wide hips and maneuvered her into a doggy position kneeling over Jeff's head...Jeff's marvelous mouth. As Xander stroked his cock in and out of her wonderfully tight pussy, Nikki leaned down and turned her head to the side. She licked at Jeff and Willow's Juncture much as the extreme wrestler was licking at her and Xander's. Over her back Xander and Willow kissed passionately as they controlled the pace of their lovemaking. The four lovers moved together, slowly building to a crescendo.

Had they not been so blissfully distracted the four partners might have heard the approaching conversation.

"It must be a two room suite. You know how close Willow and Xander are...and with all the stuff they face they must be used to camping close together." Matt told Amy. She and Jericho had accompanied he and Linda to check up and make sure that Nikki was okay. "What I don't get is how and why you got the key from the desk clerk." Amy gave him an affronted glare. "Okay I get the how...but why?"

"Well they are kinda on their honeymoon, and while I want to check, Knocking would interrupt. This way we can just knock on the interior doors if they aren't in the living room. I mean do you really want to be stuck out here trying to get them to hear you all the way in the bedrooms?" Her companions all shook their heads and stood aside as she unlocked the door and entered, Linda, Matt, and Jericho all right behind her. They were just in time to see and hear the four lovers fall into orgasm with cries of joy.

"Maybe we should have just knocked." Jericho said, as he seemed to be the only one who could speak.