Quick and Dirty Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted, growled, squealed, and yelped. Eric pounded her with the force of a jackhammer, jolting her forward with every thrust. Her every pore was alive with tightly constrained ecstasy that tortured her by staying just beyond her grasp. Her head grew light and her vision began to swim as she silently, repeatedly begged, Please let me come!

Then — suddenly — she did.

It shot through her like white-hot bolts of lightening, curling her toes, causing her head to lash forward. The hand over her mouth slammed to the desk, and she let out two loud yelps of sweet agony as orgasm wracked her body.

A hand that smelled of her arousal and was slippery with her wetness suddenly covered her mouth, stifling a scream. Eric's left hand reached beneath her body and crossed under it to squeeze her right breast. His strong arms then lifted her off the desk even as another wave of orgasm tore through her.

Held half bent above the desk, her fingers clawed at it as Eric continued to ravage her climaxing pussy. She came and came until she was near to senseless with pleasure.

Time resumed its march with slowness akin to slogging through knee-deep syrup, until she finally realized she was bent over the desk again. The cold wood felt absolutely blissful against her hot, heaving breasts, her arms, and the cheek resting upon it. Eric remained behind her, holding her hips to support her wobbling legs. His hard, pussy-slick cock was nestled in the cleft of her buttocks.

Rae gasped and panted for breath — still tingling all over. Eric groaned and moaned behind her, caressing her with his thumbs.

"Good lord," she was finally able to mutter.

"Good?" Eric asked.

His cock throbbed against her ass when he spoke, which set off a full body shiver. "In... Incredible," she answered between pants for breath. Then she moaned and settled into the afterglow of the intense orgasm he'd just given her.

****

Rae tried to hide her nervousness as she walked back into the breakroom some forty-five minutes after she'd last exited. She caught a glimpse of Eric seated over in the corner, but dared not let her eyes linger on him long.

He'd provided moist wipes and tissue for her to clean up with. When she'd asked why he had them on hand, he'd answered with a shrug and a naughty twitch of his eyebrows.

Somehow, her hair and face weren't too much of a mess. Her panties were a different story. The damp spot was beginning to warm against her skin again, but still felt uncomfortable.

Eric had acted as a lookout when they exited into the hall, and again at the corner. He then returned to the party, while she ducked into the bathroom to finish making herself presentable. Her knees were still weak when she sat down with her co-workers.

"Where did you escape to?" One of them asked.

"Restroom at first," she answered truthfully. "Then I remembered an email that had gotten lost in the shuffle. It needed taken care of, and..."

"Anything is better than being at this god-awful party?" her co-worker finished for her.

"Exactly," Rae said with some relief.

Her co-worker whispered, "I'm stealing that excuse next year."

None of the women she was talking to seemed any the wiser about what had actually happened. When she glanced about at the other reluctant attendees, none of them seemed particularly interested in her long absence either.

Rae made sure she didn't look at Eric. She knew that even a momentary glance would give her chills.

Finally, the CEO started announcing the door prizes. With everyone's focus on the one activity they were looking forward to, nobody paid any mind to her phone's vibration, announcing an incoming message.

She looked at it, and found an unsaved local number. The nature of the text left no doubt who had sent it. "Nobody seems to have any clue," Eric's message read.

"So far. How did you get my number?" she replied.

"I have my ways," he answered.

She quickly added him in her contacts as Tech Support. While she was doing so, another message arrived.

"That was just a quick and dirty fix. I'd like to do an all points inspection at my place, to make sure your issue is fully resolved." His address followed.

The applause from the announcement of one of the big prizes thankfully covered her gasp. Everyone's eyes on the CEO prevented them from noticing her clamp her thighs together while shuddering.

Door prizes be damned, she'd just hit the jackpot.

*****

Hope you enjoyed this quick little romp. As always, please do vote ( only once per reader ) as that's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments and favorites are also most welcome, as they increase the visibility of the story, and draw more of the same.

I'm back to doing most of my editing without a second set of eyes, so feel free to point out any mistakes I missed. I do my best, but there's only so much you can do with tools. If the mistakes are awful enough, I'll get them corrected.

12