All Comments on 'Quick & Dirty: Hard & Fast'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 7 years ago
As the title says

The story is quick and dirty and hard and fast. Quite brutal and cruel, but with a strange and heartfelt love between the two characters, both giving and recieving exactly what they need.

Just basic characterization, but enough for a flash tale. There's no need for any more parts but Rosie and Hard are interesting enough to fill out a few more chapters if the author feels like it.

A great if short read, enough to get the juices flowing and leave the reader wanting more.

Very well written and described. A five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Cruel Love With A Twist

Absolutely loved the way the short story was written. Cruelty, love, passion, obsession; melded so nicely together. It's one of the few stories I always go back to because it draws me in so well. I'm not the kind for the slow build up, but I also don't like stories that have no build up, they just go right in. This was neither. A lovely introduction. A sizzling middle. A cooled down end. Just perfect.

On a side note: When I was in Athletics, my team mates nicknamed me Hard&Fast; for the reason that should be obvious. So perhaps I may be a little bit bias of this story. Although I'm not the follower in the sexual part of the relationship haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read, it lit me up, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous