All Comments on 'Quick Sneak'

by redstickmeow2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
markstar99markstar99over 9 years ago
hot

title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok..you wrote a scene...

...so what? You don´t call this a story, do you?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Here's The Next Scene

The husband walks in as she is swallowing and throws out the jerkoff and spits on the future ex-wife.

End of saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, OK.....

..so she's another selfish, self centered, immature little slut. She's likely as boring in bed as fucking a bundle of straw. She probably has absolutely no imagination in attempts at lovemaking, turning every sexual encounter into a dirge.

No wonder her hubby is 'doing chores' in the garage (he's probably impregnating your neighbor while you and her hubby are 'getting comfortable with each other').

Sorry, your single page missive failed to interest or intrigue. It just seemed angry and spiteful.

You write technically well enough (I won't quibble about certain minor details here), but it didn't point anywhere. It's like a snapshot with nothing but gray in the background.....no context, no direction.

So if you're not actually re-publicizing your revenge on your cheating ass husband, what was that non-story all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well penned

hot suck scenario. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
life again

I do remember some neighborhood weekend parties... I was some part of the house and my wife in another... You got a 5 from me... thankks

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot opening scene

...but where is the rest of it? You've had twelve years to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's one thing to cheat, another to rub your husbands face in it.

What did he do to you to deserve that?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry....

No excuse possible for this...Even if the husband let her fuck around, never doing it with a married male, husband of a next door neighbor, and possibly a friend...So, better not write the excuse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This may turn out good,

I'm hoping that the hubby recognizes the taste in her mouth and enjoys it, inviting her to carry on. I prefer happy couples having fun, to the angry, hateful endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another cheating slut

Not s single clever, original, interesting or entertaining part to this mess. Not a decent character in the story. Why bother to post this drivel? Regardless of content this was simply horrible.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Loved it...

...and I completely disagree with most of the comments above. Good grief, what did they come here to see? This is FANTASY, and just hot imagery. Any prudes should just stay off of this site. This isn't about relationships ... it's about pure unadulterated hot sex. And that blow job was VERY well described. THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" BTB "

Stupid . " 1 star "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Filthy slut

...an absolute dirty tramp! I loved it! I've lived it! Up front and to the point with little drivel of unnecessary drawn out BS. 5 stars!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Well executed.

Excellent way the author establishes quick and intense tension. Not really clear how or why Hubby would finish his work in his garage and come over to the neighbors' house and catch his Sweetie in the middle of a knob job! It is also unlikely that Sweetie is there with her friend's husband while the friend is NOT at home - unless this was a tryst pre-arranged by the cheaters. But then, there should have been time allotted for at least one episode of Big Casino after 138 (2 x 69!)

Good stroker. Lives in the here and now, not going to go anywhere unless the promised explanatory prequel fills in a lot of holes!°0

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Well done

I think it needed a prequel. That she was anxious to finish before her husband suggests he wasn't OK with what she was doing. Plus doing a neighbor is too close to home. Also, give some husbands a kiss tasting of another man's cum and you'll get some drama. Lot going on there that we don't know about. But for a short vignette, it was well written

Chilley

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
better understanding?

no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

love to be your lucky husband and get a nice wet cummy kiss from you after you had been out sucking other guy's cocks.......

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Ok, I am listening

Lots of why's pop up from reading this. So the next chapter had better fill in the holes. Now I know some wives give out blow jobs but it would be nice to know the motivation. Also why her cuckold would not know? I don't like cheating. Cuckold needs to know your going to cuckold him. And if she thinks 7 inches is big, then I would guess cuckold is packing one of those 3 or 4 inch tools. lol As for the trolls, do not listen to their rubbish. Most are useless dicks if their boss knew they where reading this stuff on his time, he would fire their worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quick and Hot

I enjoyed it very much, hope you ignore the negative trash and write something again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Quick and Hot

I came here because of your twisted comment. Some one remarking that they didn't appreciate this woman's garbage behavior isn't negative trash. If it is ok with the husband, hey. This is betrayal, and putting her husband's life at risk because of her selfishness. Kiss her husband with cum breath? She should be punched in the mouth for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This author is a fuckng bitch!

She doesn't care one iota about her loving husband. All she cares about is getting fucked by strangers. She is really fucked up!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Twelve years

Twelve years ,a rewrite , and she is still a cheating whore. What was the point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous