Quickie

Story Info
A quick facesitting/anal experience.
1.5k words
3.23
74.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica was considered very well at what she did for a living. She was single at the young age of 25 and satisfied her sexual thirst with the help of several one night stands spread randomly on her calendar. Veronica worked with a secret government agency and her oath did not allow her to share her stories with any of her friends or family. But little did they know that her job wasn't the only secret she carried with her.

Her years of training had developed in her the habit of waking up at 5 am sharp whether she liked it or not. Not that she complained, as her work hours were much earlier than those of other jobs, which meant she had a longer evening to go out and have fun. After one particularly tiring day of work, she had gone straight to her local bar and got wasted. She had barely managed back home. Next day she woke at 6 am with a splitting headache and a terrible hangover. Considering her lifestyle, this was not an unusual occurrence and she had a remedy developed over the years.

She packed up her work bag and government-issued custom 0.22 pistol and started walking to work. She had a full hour before she had to report for duty and it would take only 10 minutes by taxi. But if she did that then she wouldn't be able to walk through New Oakette. The part of the town mentioned above was informally considered one of the poorest areas in a considerable radius. It was more of a ghetto than a civilized society. Not many people were around at 5 am in the morning, which was exactly how she liked it. She delved deeper and deeper into where traffic was non-existent and the houses where in desperate need of a do-over. She smiled when she found what she was looking for in a narrow alley.

A makeshift bonfire was created there using a barrel and whatever was in it, and curled up near it covered in a torn blanket was what looked like a human form. She went over and rudely kicked the man awake, and had the 0.22 pistol pointed at his face when he came to. She saw to her disappointment that he was rather old; at least 60 years. But then she decided she didn't really have time to be picky.

"W-why are you doing this?! I have done nothing wrong!" He spluttered out. Veronica had no time for conversation either. She said sharply, "You do not speak unless spoken to. Unless you want a bullet through your sorry ass! Now wash your mouth with this!" She handed over some mouthwash. She proceeded to give him a face-tissue to wipe his face with. Satisfied, she commanded him, "Now lie down on the ground face up".

He did as he was told, wondering what this was all about. Veronica pulled down her jeans and panties and sat down on his face before he could do anything about it. She sat facing away from his legs so that she wouldn't have to gaze upon his pitiful form while she sat. She sighed in comfort when she had the familiar sensation of a face being plugged into her ass. Although the tramp had a bushy mustache and a beard, his nose made up for it. He had a very large ugly nose which, when forcefully shoved up her asshole, felt to her like it was custom made for her ass. He tried to remove her from his face, but Veronica put a bullet to the ground so near to his dick that he immediately calmed down. He was shivering while silently taking her whole weight on his face. Veronica knew from experience that this wasn't just due to the chill of the morning. She checked her watch and saw that she still had a good 35 minutes.

After about a minute, the tramp couldn't hold his breathe any longer and started to struggle, but was careful not to bring his hands anywhere near her ass, for fear of losing his manhood, although he had no recreational use for it at his age and status. Now you should know that Veronica wasn't the sadistic type. She just needed her quickie to ease her hangover. She let him breathe more or less immediately when he started to struggle. She moved up to his chest and explained to his terrified face that all she needed was a quickie and that he would be left alone as soon as she was done. He nodded fervently. "Good" she smile and sat back on his face, this time much more relaxed. She didn't bother to balance some of her weight on her legs as this was always a buzz kill.

She felt him move his tongue into her vagina and immediately moved up again, cursing herself for not mentioning it to him before. "er, I'm sorry I forgot to mention this the first time, but you can use only my asshole. I don't want your dirty tongue touching my vagina." If the tramp had any objections, the fear of the pistol took them away from him. She sat back down on his face (this time a little more away from his legs to give him easier access to her asshole) and waited expectantly. In a few seconds, she felt a familiar awakening feeling when his tongue hesitantly snaked its way up her asshole. Then without warning he started to move his tongue back and forth and around inside her. She was again used to this. Men who were forced into doing this were always in a hurry to get it over with, which made them ideal toys for a quickie.

Since his nose was no longer wedged inside her asshole, he could breathe faintly. This meant that Veronica no longer had to get up. She was completely relaxed on his face putting all her weight on it and determined not to get up before she had an orgasm.

Ten minutes of pure pleasure passed, but Veronica still saw no hint of an orgasm. Also the tramps licking had slowed down and he had started to groan slightly. She knew this was not only because of his tongue was getting tired from continuously licking her, but also because he was getting asphyxiated and because the concrete ground was unforgiving when confronted with the Newton's third law, the action in this case being Veronica's concentrated weight on his face.

She could let him take a break, but she would lose whatever arousal that she had and starting over would result in the same scenario. She knew what to do in this situation though. She brought her legs together and blocked out whatever faint supply of air that he was already receiving. He started to groan thinking she did this by accident. She informed him then that he can forget about breathing before she had an orgasm. He immediately increased his pace. But that was still not good enough as the man was terrible at it. She deduced that this man probably never had sex in his life and never knew how to pleasure a woman. She thought amusedly to herself that she was doing him a favour.

Another minute passed and his struggling became much more violent. But fortunately for Veronica, he didn't stop his frantic licking. It turned her on to see him kicking and turning while his face was unmoving and licking her ass like his life depended on it. She began to get aroused really fast now. She knew that if she could keep this up for another minute she would have blessed release. But he wouldn't make it. So reluctantly she moved her legs apart for a few short seconds and brought them back together again before he was satisfied. This meant that he got to the struggling state faster. She was again brought to a heavily aroused state. After a minute passed, she knew she needed less than 20 seconds to reach her orgasm. But again, he was struggling way too much. But selfishly, she decided to remain seated. He was now trying to roll around hoping she would fall off, but she was way too experienced to do that. Another ten seconds passed and Veronica knew that the moment was upon her anytime then. He was now beyond reason and tried to grab her off with his hands. But she held his hands down with all her strength. She managed to hold for a few more seconds when suddenly the orgasm hit her. It hit her in waves again and again and when finally when was done she let go of his hands. They had stopped moving.

She checked her watch and saw that she could still reach work 5 min early. She sat breathing heavily for a few more seconds and then got up. The old man was not moving. She felt his side with her shoes until she came to the point she knew so well. She kicked him there sharply and he woke gasping. His tongue suddenly started to go up and down. She pulled her pants back on and started to leave without giving him another look. Then she turned around flipped a coin into his bowl and then went on her way laughing at her own joke. She got a cab and reached 4 minutes early as her usual bubbly self, sparing no more thought about her morning quickie.