Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, and so she could clean her eventually lingering girl cum, but that was her reward from making Caitlin feel so good, so why shouldn't she take it? Then Jesse completely stopped, crawling onto the bed and grinning wickedly to admire her handiwork. Because God, Caitlin Snow was truly beautiful, and perhaps even more so when she slept.

Part of Jesse felt she could just look at her all night, and another part was very aware that the right thing to do was just to quietly leave, but she was young, impatient and horny and needed her own release. So, telling herself it was only fair Jesse slowly began to try and wake Caitlin.

At first she did this by gently whispering in her ear, kissing her neck, ear and stroking her hair. When that didn't work she resorted to playful shoves. Then she got annoyed, Jesse frowning and calling Caitlin's name increasingly loudly while pinching her well toned but soft skin, ending with a particularly rough move which finally got the job done.

"Caitlin!" Jesse snapped, twisting her friend's nipples roughly.

"AH GOD!" Caitlin swore, before looking at her friend in betrayal, "Jesse, what-"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Jesse quickly apologised, before smiling flirtatiously, "But, it's my turn."

Caitlin opened her mouth to protest that she was feeling too tired and overwhelmed. That Jesse shouldn't have been so impatient as to wake her up, and certainly not like that. And at the very least Jesse could give her a minute or two to recover.

But before Caitlin could even get a sellable out she had a barely legal Speedster sitting on her face, Jesse using her super speed to move faster than the eye could truly see, meaning that the only sound which came out of her mouth was completely muffled by Jesse's extremely wet pussy. Caitlin then frowned in annoyance and tried to decide what to do as her consciousness slowly returned to her.

In truth she shouldn't reward the Speedster for such bad behaviour, but it had come after some really good behaviour, Jesse making Caitlin cum harder and more frequently than she would have thought was ever possible. Well, maybe she had thought about it once or twice, especially with Barry in the starring role, but all those fleeting thoughts which she had allowed herself to linger had her been completely blown out of the water by the other girl.

For that matter her dreams of being with another girl had also been blown out of the water. And combined with the fact that she still wasn't properly awake yet, and a little cum drunk, Caitlin really couldn't do anything but obey the impatient brat.

Even in her current state Caitlin's first-ever lick of another girl's pussy was long, slow and initially hesitant. The next few licks were also long and slow, but there was nothing hesitant about them as Jesse tasted better than she'd ever dreamed. Not that she regularly dreamed about Jesse.

Well, maybe a daydream or two, especially after she got her powers, but she definitely thought about what it would be like to taste pussy and the reality far surpassed the fantasy. It set Caitlin's taste-buds on fire, awaking her from her daze so she could concentrate on licking pussy. Or at least she tried while Jesse provided something of a distraction.

"Yessssssss, that's it, lick me!" Jesse moaned, "Lick my pussy just like that, ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, lick it! Mmmmm yeah, keep going nice and slowly, really tease my little clit with your tongue. Yeahhhhh, I want to enjoy this. Enjoy having another girl licking my pussy for the first time. Oh yes, lick me, lick me, lick me, lick me, lick meeeeeeeee ooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Finding the running commentary a little annoying Caitlin began concentrating on Jesse's clit, which unsurprisingly left the younger girl completely incoherent.

Even when Caitlin went back to the gentle pussy licking, in which she mostly ignored Jesse's clit, the other brunette seemed far too preoccupied in the pleasure she was receiving to worry about talking, which was more than fine with Caitlin as she finally allowed herself to get lost in licking pussy.

And not just licking it, because with another girl sitting on her face all she could see, smell and taste was pussy, so she just became lost in pussy, a wickedly delightful thought which made her shiver with joy as she continued licking.

Jesse was almost just as lost in this wonderful act. Sadly she couldn't afford too. At least not completely. After all, she had only just got her powers and her body was still adjusting to having super speed, and scientifically speaking she was in very unexplored territory here. Like, if she got too distracted with her body would she start vibrating? Would she fall off? Would she hurt Caitlin?

She was as sure as she could be that she wouldn't seriously hurt the other woman if anything happened, but it would be seriously embarrassing, and after being in control for the entire time, and being in control in this position right now, Jesse didn't want to ruin it by doing something embarrassing. Because even if this was a one time thing, Jesse knew she'd be thinking about it for the rest of her life.

How could she not? It was her first time with another girl. And not just any girl, but super smart, super pretty, and super powerful Dr Caitlin Snow, the girl she had the biggest crush on ever. And now Dr Caitlin Snow was licking her pussy, Jesse sitting on her face and practically smothering her with her cunt.

It was literally a dream come true, and combined with what she had just done Jesse knew she would be thinking about it a lot when she would be back on Earth 2 with only her hand to keep her company. No, fuck that! She would find another pretty brunette, one who looked as much like Caitlin as possible, and ride her face. Maybe Caitlin's doppelgänger? Oh, right. That was disappointing. Oh well, Jesse would find someone.

She probably should have been freaking out right now that she was gay or something, but in this moment Jesse just didn't care. She could worry about labels later. Right now all that mattered was Caitlin's tongue stroking her pussy, and the pleasure it was giving her. As she wanted to savour that feeling, a special moment, Jesse encouraged Caitlin to make this pussy licking as long and as drawn-out as possible.

First with words, and then when that seemed to annoy her, just with her moans, gasps and whimpers of pleasure. Which for a while was enough. More than enough. But inevitably, Jesse wanted more, and she found herself biting her lip to keep herself quiet.

Then Jesse moaned, "More! Mmmmmm, give me more. Ohhhhhhhh, lick my clit Caitlin, lick it and oh yes! Yes! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss!"

Before Jesse could really get going Caitlin gave her what she wanted, once again lingering on her clit and leaving Jesse an incoherent wreck. To make matters even better instead of just rapidly licking and flicking her clit with her tongue like she had done last time Caitlin wrapped her lips around Jesse's clit and began gently sucking on it.

The only downside to it was that it momentarily caused Jesse to lose control of her body and she bucked down against Caitlin's beautiful face. Luckily this got a positive reaction out of Caitlin, specifically a cry of delight which caused the most wonderful vibrations on Jesse's clit, which was hardly an incentive not to do it again.

Caitlin wasn't sure how she felt about all this, but at least for now she was too overwhelmed with the desire to please Jesse to truly worry about it. No doubt that would change later, but for now Caitlin was just concentrating on licking and sucking on Jesse's clit. She needed to otherwise she wouldn't be able to make Jesse cum, because the Speedster was threatening to do that herself by using Caitlin's face as a fuck pad.

Which should have probably been scary, but Caitlin knew on some level that her inner Killer Frost would probably let her survive such an assault. And if not, maybe that was for the best. Either way that moment she would rather die than lose the opportunity to make this girl cum.

With that crazy thought in her head Caitlin increased the force of her suction on Jesse's clit until she was giving it all she had, then she slammed her tongue as deep into the other girl's cunt as it would go and started rapidly fucking her with it. Caitlin honestly couldn't remember whether Jesse had ordered her to do that or not. At some point she had tuned the other girl out, but it certainly seemed like something she would tell her to do.

And if not she certainly wasn't complaining. Exactly the opposite actually, as although the words out of her mouth was incoherent the frantic screams of the Speedster told Caitlin that Jesse was very much enjoying this.

Then Caitlin got further, and conclusive proof, when Jesse came in her mouth. Just like the superhero herself it was fast, hard and delicious. Caitlin might have even whimpered when that heavenly flavour first hit her taste-buds. Then she let out an inhuman groan, pulled her tongue out of Jesse's pussy and glued her mouth to it so that she could desperately try and swallow every drop of that amazing liquid.

Thanks to the Speedster actually staying still for once Caitlin was pretty much able to do just that, and she even got to lick up a few drops which had escaped her hungry mouth and put them in her belly where they belonged, before ultimately reinserting her tongue so she could try and repeat the process.

Of course staying still wasn't in a Speedsters nature, and during the next few climaxes Caitlin found it extremely hard to swallow even the majority of Jesse's cum. It then became impossible as Jesse restarted to shake and grind on top of her, meaning that Caitlin's face was covered in girl cum, even as she continued trying to return the favour, and perhaps do even better job than Jesse had at originally making her cum.

But Jesse was perhaps out of her league, and as much as Caitlin tried the constant grinding on her face meant that she couldn't keep up, and that she had to be satisfied with a consolation prize of being drenched in girl cum.

Jesse was desperately trying to stay conscious at that point. Or more accurately, just enough that she didn't seriously hurt Caitlin in the process of helping her to make her cum so gloriously hard.

Although it became to it Jesse could run them both over to a hospital, or at worst Star Labs, and probably fix the problem, if it was only a broken nose or something, because she couldn't guarantee she wouldn't do that as she vibrated frantically on top of Caitlin, eventually using every ounce of her super speed to fuck the other woman's pretty face. Which Jesse knew was dangerous, and that she should stopped, but she just couldn't. She just couldn't.

It just felt so amazingly wonderful, and even if she got rough with the other brainy brunette Caitlin continued to try and please her, which endeared her to Jesse even more than before, which was really saying something, as Caitlin really was the perfect woman. Or at least the perfect pussy pleaser.

God, how was Jesse ever going to cope going back to Earth 2 knowing this woman and her tongue wouldn't be there? Maybe she could convince Caitlin to come with her? Or her Dad to come back on a regular basis. Oh yes, at the very least Jesse was going to have to come back to this world on a regular basis so she could have another quickie with Caitlin.

Just as the thought crossed her mind Caitlin stopped tonguing her. At first that just annoy Jesse, but she kept on fucking the other girl's face regardless. Then she had a horrible thought, quickly got off Caitlin's face and then leaned down to check for damage while biting her lip. Somehow Caitlin looked fine.

Unconscious, but fine. Better than fine even, because there was no bruising or anything like that, but Caitlin's face was completely drenched in girl cum and pussy juices, somehow making her look even more beautiful than usual. Hell, just the sight of it caused an after-shock to rock Jesse's body, one powerful enough to knock her down to besides Caitlin. Or maybe she just wanted an up close look at that beautiful sight.

After maybe a minute of just staring Jesse leaned forward and pressed her lips against Caitlin's cheek, mostly as a thank you, but also partly because she was curious exactly what she tasted like. The answer was not nearly as good as Caitlin, but still good enough to give Caitlin's other cheek a kiss.

And then another. And then the other, and so on, Jesse eventually licking her friend's face like a puppy, which caused Caitlin to groan and slowly reawaken and look at her again. Which of course Jesse took as a cue to give Caitlin another long, deep kiss, delighting in tasting herself not only on Caitlin's lips and tongue, but on the inside of her mouth. Then she pulled away from Caitlin and gave her a wicked grin.

"Thanks for the quickie." Jesse quipped, before disappearing in a flash along with her clothes, leaving Caitlin naked, alone and exhausted on her bed.

12