All Comments on 'Quickie After Class'

by kimbalee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amicusamicusabout 16 years ago
Just Danmed Perfect!

From just the two previous stories, this was a quantum leap of dimensional expansion in all directions! I loved the floral comments, the artwork, to attention to detail and the humor you so skillfully inserted. Even the fear factor at the end was cleverly crafted and worked well. Just loved everything about this story, down to the red panties at the very end! What a marvelous touch you have for delighting a reader. Thank you so very much! Amicus....

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
On the mark again

I think what I like most about your stories is that I can picture myself in them; they are simple and believable, but written with a clever pen. Well done.

jomarjomarabout 16 years ago
It was...

hot and loving. Well done, Kim.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story. There aren't a lot of stories of "normal" sex between a husband and wife. It was great.

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Thank you!

Although I am a fan of the student/teacher stories, I'm glad this wasn't one of them. I was hoping that it was her husband who was doing all those things and (obviously) it was. A very sweet story with a wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing this.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
How'd I miss this one!

Panties hanging off her ankle! I can see it now. And the leg - on the counter! Oh boy! Hope she didn't hurt her back! Or maybe she did. ;) I love grinning while I read these stories. Thanks.

fifty5fifty5over 14 years ago
Good one, Kim

I was him - arranging that image for you, then answering your phone.

I hope you don't mind that I was in the bathroom, making hasty love to you too.

A splendid, randy story that sucked me in.

Fuckin-A

slowrimmerslowrimmerabout 14 years ago
I'm blushing

But in a good way . . . :)

Similar to thoughts I have, just my pen fails me.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Suspenseful and Cute

Each of your works are so different and convey different strengths which makes each piece so unique in each's own right making for a wonderful group of stories. Here we have a wonderful usage of mood. The beginning was nice and everyday normal which became mysterious to extremely well done suspense and then of course to your trademark well described hot action to a wonderful playful ending. Great stuff yet again!

Harry LegHarry Legabout 12 years ago
Very Sweet

This is an excellent little piece. I loved it. Very skilfully crafted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkimbalee@kimbalee
I am mild-mannered by day, and at night... well, still mild-mannered. lol (also dorky and ridiculous, but if you know me, that goes without saying.)