Quickie Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse and Caitlin have another quickie.
7.6k words
4.43
8.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Caitlin Snow leaned against the front door to her apartment after closing it behind her and let out a deep sigh. Her days tended to be very long as she always wanted to be on hand to help out Team Flash, but today had been particularly long and noteworthy, and not just because of the giant sentient gorilla attack on her city.

That's how most people would remember it, but she would remember it for the return of her friend Jesse Quick, who she had a one night stand with a couple of months ago, which was really stupid because of course Jesse came back, and of course things were now awkward. At least for her. Jesse seemed to think it was hilarious though, and had been shamelessly flirting with her. But nothing had come of it, and Caitlin was genuinely disappointed.

Just as Caitlin thought that Jesse suddenly appeared in front of her and asked with a huge grin on her face, "So, ready for another quickie?"

Caitlin frowned at the Speedster, "Did you just phase through my door? And me? Because as I told Barry, and Wally, it's one thing in Star Labs, but this is my home, so it's technically breaking and entering."

"But I didn't break anything." Jesse quipped as she approached with an evil grin.

"But you did enter without permission." Caitlin glared.

"Not according to the looks you've been giving me all day." Jesse said in a singsong voice.

Caitlin blushed, "You started it. And I'm serious, knock next time."

"Okay, I get it. Chill." Jesse couldn't resist quipping, before quickly adding, "So, are we actually going to do a lot of talking again? Or can we actually make this quick? Cause honestly, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, and there's no way I'm leaving this Earth without fucking you again."

While Caitlin remembered Jesse being arrogant the girl had only seemed to get worse during their brief time apart, and it was really tempting to turn her down.

But if she did the other girl would no doubt blackmail her again, and this time she had a lot more ammunition, because not only was there her crush on Barry and Iris to consider but there was the fact that she had fucked Jesse, another girl almost 10 years her junior, which would ruin her relationship with Jesse's father Harry and make everything awkward.

More importantly, despite her current annoyance, Caitlin just simply didn't want to turn down Jesse. God, she would have let this arrogant brat fuck her in the middle of Star Labs if she wanted too. Although this was definitely the better option.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either." Caitlin said softly as she began approaching the other girl.

"Really?" Jesse beamed brightly, also moving forward.

"Really." Caitlin confirmed with a little smile as Jesse pulled her into her arms, prompting her to wrap her arms around the back of Jesse's neck, "But who says it has to be another quickie? We've got the rest of the night, why don't we slow down and use it?"

"Sorry babe, I've only got one speed." Jesse grinned wickedly, before leaning in to whisper into Caitlin's ear, "But I promise you'll enjoy it."

Before she could protest any further Caitlin found herself on her back on her bed with Jesse on top of her and grinning wickedly. The Speedster had moved so fast that she had barely registered it, and she couldn't decide whether that was sexy, or frightening, or both. She'd have to think about it more later, because right now Jesse was leaning down, slowly this time thank God, giving Caitlin a chance to protest.

As Caitlin didn't Jesse gently kissed her, thankfully distracting the scientist from her thoughts for what felt like a long time. While the two girls made out Caitlin wasn't really aware of anything else, but it was still a surprised when the kiss ended and she opened her eyes to find herself alone. For about a second she thought she had been dreaming, then suddenly a grinning Jesse was on top of her again.

"I got you a little present, courtesy of Earth 2." Jesse announced with a grin, pulling her hand from behind her back to reveal a strap-on, "Well, really it's a present for the both of us. Although I definitely want to be the one to wear it. Cause the thought of fucking you with one of these things is too good to pass up. Unless you have any objections?"

Caitlin blushed, at first at the size of the toy, then it Jesse's words, then her own response, "No."

"Excellent." Jesse beamed, discarding the toy for now, "But first, how about a little warm up pussy licking? And since I'm going to be fucking you, it's only fair that you give me some of that sweet little tongue of yours. That cool with you?"

Ignoring the irritatingly bad pun for now Caitlin simply grumbled, "Yes."

In the blink of an eye their positions were flipped, and they were both naked, Jesse lazily placing her hands behind her head and grinning cheekily as she replied, "Then get to it, Frost."

For a moment Caitlin just glared at the cocky little bitch, and seriously considered removing her necklace, which was thankfully still on, and letting Killer Frost teach Jesse Quick some manners. But for better or worse she was finding Jesse's attitude a turn on, so instead of scolding her like she perhaps should have she simply lowered her mouth to the other woman's neck and began gently kissing it.

Then she smiled with a wickedly delicious thought. She might not want to truly hurt this girl, but she could definitely get her revenge on her by making this as slow as possible. Maybe it would even teach the Speedster some manners.

Jesse quickly guessed what Caitlin was doing, but decided not to punish her for it. After all, despite what she might have said the idea of taking it slow did have it's appeal. She just couldn't promise anything once it was her turn to take control. Although Jesse liked to think she was in control now. After all, it wasn't Caitlin who had propositioned her.

No, it was the other way around, so they wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for her. She had even been the one to seduce Caitlin in the first place, so yeah, points to her. Not that it really mattered right now. No, all that mattered was that she had Caitlin Snow in bed again, even if she was only kissing her neck.

After a few long minutes Caitlin made her way downwards, but when she did it was as slowly as possible, peppering her skin in kisses. Caitlin didn't even have the decency of going in a straight line, instead choosing a two steps forward, one step back mentality, often including a couple of steps to the side and back again, just to make this as slow as possible.

Then when Caitlin finally reached her breasts she pressed her lips to everywhere except Jesse's nipples, which really had the Speedster groaning and shuffling in frustration. Eventually Jesse just had enough and grabbed the back of Caitlin's head and pressed it to her right nipple.

Thankfully Caitlin took the hint and wrapped her lips around that nipple, causing Jesse to cry out gratefully, "Ooooooh, that's it, mmmmm, suck it! Suck it just like that! Ohhhhhh, now, ah fuck yeah, that's it Cait, make me feel good."

While continuing to encourage her friend to keep doing what she was doing, and eventually to give her more of it, Jesse stroked Caitlin's hair and grinned wickedly. This grin faded fairly quickly as although without having to be asked Caitlin began moving back and forth between Jesse's boobs and adding her tongue to the mix by sliding it around her nipples she never really picked up the forcefulness, and lingered on that area longer than she had her neck.

Eventually Jesse was begging Caitlin to go lower, and gently trying to push her head downwards, although this time Caitlin just ignored her and continued licking and sucking her nipples regardless of what she did.

"Come on Caitlin, please go lower. I need you to go lower." Jesse whined, "I need you to eat my pussy! Mmmmm, I've been thinking about it ever since I left Earth 1. Please don't leave me hanging. Please just give it to me. Ooooooh yeah, give me your tongue, mmmmm, I really need it. Fucking lick my cunt! Please Caitlin, I need it! Pleassssseeeeeee?"

It took a lot of begging, which really made Jesse feel like she had lost control of the situation, but finally Caitlin complied and started moving her mouth downwards. She did it as slowly as before, and continued to refuse to go straight down, in fact this time she might have spend even longer lingering, but it was a step in the right direction, and that's all that mattered to Jesse at that moment.

Especially as compared to what she just went through it felt like no time at all before Caitlin was right where she wanted her, in between her legs. Oh yes, Caitlin Snow was right back where she belonged, in between her legs and getting ready to eat her pussy.

Caitlin was very tempted to kiss her way down one of Jesse's legs and up the other, but concluded she had tortured this girl enough. Especially considering while she might be a brat, at least when it came to receiving pleasure, Jesse was still her friend, and she wanted to make her happy.

Besides, it's not like Caitlin had the guts to arrange this herself. No, she had needed Jesse to get them both back here, in her bed, where they clearly both wanted to be. So for that Jesse deserved a reward, and Caitlin was only too happy to give it to her. Even if she chose to tease her first. Because after all, she could remember just how good Jesse tasted. Or at least she thought she did.

When Caitlin was finally in position sliding her tongue out of her mouth and slowly over Jesse's pussy she quickly realised her memory just couldn't do justice to the taste of pussy. It set her taste buds on fire, and she literally whimpered and moaned with delight throughout that first long lick.

She then eagerly repeated the process, accidentally giving Jesse a few quick licks before reminding herself that if she continued teasing her, at least for a little longer, she would make Jesse cum that much harder. Which would hopefully mean more heavenly liquid to swallow. And fuck, she remembered girl cum being even better than this, and although that seemed impossible right now Caitlin was eager to find out if it was true.

So Caitlin forced herself to slow her licks down, and just as importantly avoid Jesse's clit. She had repeatedly hit it with every stroke of her tongue during her brief quick looking, which receive some very positive feedback from Jesse, just as Caitlin received some negative feedback for sliding her lips down her legs and starting to avoid her friend's clit.

Although not very negative, as it was just a few whimpers and cries of disappointment and frustration. Those were eventually replaced with moans, groans, gasps and whimpers of pure pleasure, especially when she started treating Jesse's clit to a brief swipe of her tongue on every other lick.

Going slow not only ensured that Jesse would eventually cum that much harder. No, it also gave Caitlin the chance to savour the taste of girl cream, and pretty much get every drop which came out of Jesse's pussy. It was unlikely that continued to be the case, and honestly Caitlin was kind of hoping for that.

She vividly remember having her face covered in cunt juice, in Jesse juice, and Caitlin really wanted to experience that again. It was another temptation to speed up, although given this girls in patients Caitlin had no doubt that all she had to do was wait a little longer and Jesse would beg her to make her cum. Or just ride her face again. That could be fun too.

Jesse was indeed itching to beg for more already, but that would have meant an end to this heavenly experience, and she was smart enough to know it was better to just let Caitlin work. Or maybe she was selfish enough to know that it was in her best interests to stay quiet.

Either way she bit her lip, grinded her teeth and dug her nails into the bed sheets, or just to try and prevent the inevitable so she could enjoy these wonderful sensations for just a little bit longer. And no matter how bad the urge for more became it was totally worth it, because it only ensured that her eventual climax would be that much more powerful.

Of course even when trying her best there was definitely a limit to Jesse's patients, and sooner than she would have liked she whimpered, "More. Give me more. Please Caitlin? I need more. Mmmmmm, that's it, ooooooh, attack my clit! Attack my clit with your tongue, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, mmmmm, oh God, fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck me Caitlin, eat me out, oh fuck!"

To Jesse's delight it really didn't take much convincing to get Caitlin to give her more. It might not have been quite the tongue fucking that pretty much instantly made her cum, but it was still fantastic, especially as her pussy felt so sensitive after that slow, gentle licking Caitlin had been giving her for what felt like hours.

Although it probably helped a lot that what Caitlin chose to do instead was concentrate on her clit, beginning to lick just that and even take it into her mouth for a gentle sucking. That felt so good Jesse struggled to speak for a little while. But it wasn't enough. No, Jesse needed to cum, and she needed it now. And as soon as she had the ability again, she happily begged for it.

"More! Ohhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, I need more! Please Caitlin, mmmmmm, fuck me!" Jesse moaned, "Fuck me and make me cum! Fuck me now! Ooooooh, please Caitlin, I need it! Please fuck me with your tongue and make me cum! Tongue fuck me, ah fuck, fucking fuck me! Fuck me! Please, please, please, fuckkkkkkk meeeeeee, oooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, oh Caitlin!"

At first Caitlin just cruelly teased her some more by increasing the attention to her clit and making Jesse more desperate for the feeling of that tongue inside her, but then just as she was beginning to get annoyed the scientist gave her exactly what she wanted. Okay, it was annoyingly slow, and didn't cause her to cum right away, but in that precious moment it was enough.

Besides, soon enough Jesse found herself being pushed over the edge of orgasm when Caitlin began to thrust her tongue in and out of her, literally fucking her with it, giving her just enough and then removing the tongue so she could concentrate on swallowing her cum.

This process was repeated a few times before Jesse started grinding against Caitlin's face. She mostly did this unconsciously at first, but as it felt so good Jesse then grabbed a firm hold of Caitlin's hair and shoved her face as deep as it would go into her cunt while speeding up her pace, using her friend's pretty face as a fuck pad.

Which made her feel a little guilty, but not enough to stop, as it felt away too good for that. Besides, she made sure Caitlin was okay, and Jesse fully intended to reward her soon enough and it was making her cum too hard to resist. And another reward before that, namely a long making session so Jesse could taste herself on Caitlin's lips and tongue.

Caitlin would have been happy going down on Jesse for much longer, but of course the Speedster would be impatient. Maybe it was because she wanted to use that dildo on her, or maybe she'd just been super eager to cum, but it happened, well, quick. Okay, Caitlin could have stretched it out for a little longer, but she didn't have the heart to deny the other girl, and she was craving the taste of Jesse's cum, so she had obliged.

Then just as she had worked up a good rhythm she found herself face to face with the grinning younger girl and then being kissed. That kiss at least lasted quite a while, Jesse seeming to be on a mission to collect all the left over cum that was in Caitlin's mouth and swallow it herself.

After who knows how long making out Jesse broke the kiss and grinned, "Now I wanna fuck you."

Before Caitlin could even blush the strap-on was around Jesse's waist and she was stroking it as if it was real. Caitlin's mouth fell open in a mixture of surprise and desire. She thought it would look silly, a woman with a cock, but it didn't. At least not to her.

Not when it was Jesse. because Jesse looks really, really good, and that wicked grin of hers was even more wide and evil than usual, and promised Caitlin powerful orgasms. Caitlin even considered offering to suck it to get it ready for her pussy, but on closer inspection it seemed that Jesse had already got that covered by grabbing some kind of lubricant and rubbing it into the dildo. Perhaps even a bit too much.

"Bend over!" Jesse ordered firmly, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, bend over so I can fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

"Okay." Caitlin blushed, slowly doing as she was told, before admitting, "But my pussy doesn't need that much lube."

Jesse grinned wickedly, "Who said anything about your pussy?"

It took Caitlin a few long seconds to figure out what Jesse meant, which was way too long considering how smart she was, in her defence the alternative seemed absurd. Sure, a few guys tried to talk her into it, and it was obvious why they would, but a girl wouldn't feel it like they could, and it was gross, so why would Jesse be trying to do that to her?

And yet Caitlin's eyes went wide and she let out a high-pitched gasp seconds later as Jesse suddenly pulled her butt cheeks apart and slid her tongue slowly over her back door. That lick was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Caitlin initially too shock to respond with anything other than gasps, moans and whimpers of surprise and pleasure.

Then Caitlin nervously protested, "I, oooooooh... I, I don't know about this, mmmmm, it's weird, and gross, and ohhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, oh Jesse!"

Despite her protests Jesse just continued eating Caitlin's ass, which was really worrying. Okay, Caitlin didn't flat out tell her to stop, but Jesse should have known that's what she meant. And she meant it. Didn't she? Because no girl with any ounce of self-respect would allow themselves to be sodomised.

Well, maybe to the one they were going to marry, but even then, why would they subject themselves to such a humiliation? And yet, Caitlin had to admit, the rim job did feel good. No! She had to put a stop to this. She just had too, otherwise things were going to get really embarrassing and unpleasant. Now, if she could only find her voice again. And stop moaning in pleasure. It was embarrassing.

Jesse might have seemed confident, and in a way she was as she was still feeling buzzed from taking control and riding Caitlin's face, but inside she couldn't help feeling conflicted. Above everything else Caitlin was her friend, and she didn't want to force her or anyone else into something they didn't want to do.

But the second Caitlin pointed that perfect little ass of hers at her Jesse was just blinded by lust, so much so she just stared at it for a few long seconds, which at times could be like an eternity to a Speedster. Then she buried her face in that cute little butt, and well, she managed to make Caitlin moan in pleasure, so that was a good sign.

Hoping that she could talk the other girl into a little anal with the right motivation Jesse gently pulled apart Caitlin's ass cheeks so she could get all the access she could possibly need, spat onto that cute little back hole and then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue. She repeated the process a few times, then started swirling her tongue around Caitlin's butt hole.

Then sucking it, and then literally trying to push her tongue into it. Basically everything she'd read about online. Unsurprisingly Jesse didn't get her tongue very far into that virgin rosebud, but she continued to get positive sounds out of Caitlin, so the Speedster decided to call it a win. That was until Caitlin found her voice again.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers