Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Wha, what are you doing?" Caitlin asked weakly, before snapping, "Jesse!"

"What?" Jesse grinned teasingly when she finally pulled her face away from Caitlin's butt, "I'm preparing your butt hole. You don't expect me to butt fuck you without properly preparing you first, do you? Come on, I'm not that cruel."

"And I'm not into anal." Caitlin said.

"How do you know if you've never tried?" Jesse pushed, "Come on Caitlin, please? Since our first time together I researched lesbian sex, well, even more than before, and I found out the technical term for you is a complete and total bottom. See, bottoms love to submit to tops, and I can't think of anything more submissive than to take it in your ass. Or anything more dominant than fucking another girl in the ass. And fuck, you've got a beautiful little ass, and the whole time I was back on Earth 2 I just couldn't stop thinking about butt fucking you. So please baby, let me have your ass. I swear, it'll make you cum harder than ever before."

Caitlin severely doubted that, but clearly Jesse wanted this a lot which almost had her considering it, "I, I don't know... I-"

"Just a finger?" Jesse interrupted, "I was just about to use a finger to help loosen you up, so if I can get you to moan like a little butt slut from being anally fingered, like you did when I rimmed you, then your ass is mine? But if you don't like it, I'll stop? Sound fair?"

Those words made Caitlin blush and open her mouth to refuse, but instead she found herself moaning for some reason, and even mumbling, "Okay."

Not giving Caitlin a chance to change her mind Jesse used her superspeed to cover a few fingers in the lubricant and then returned to the bed before pressing her index finger against Caitlin's virgin ass hole. She then briefly paused to use her other hand to pull apart Caitlin's cheeks so she would have a better view of what she was about to do, then Jesse slowly pushed that finger knuckle deep into Caitlin's butt.

Both girls cried out at the initial anal penetration, and while clearly only Jesse's was a cry of enjoyment it didn't sound unbearable for Caitlin. Or maybe Jesse was just so captivated by the feeling of the other girl's back hole and back passage squeezing her finger she didn't notice.

Either way Caitlin didn't offer up any real complaint during the penetration, or as Jesse began pumping her finger in and out of her friend's most private hole. Which Jesse thought she would have to do for a long time before getting a positive reaction, and maybe not even then.

However barely a minute later Caitlin's whimpers, cries and groans of discomfort and weirdness turned to whimpers, cries and groans of surprise and pleasure. Then she moaned. Dr Caitlin Snow a.k.a. Killer Frost fucking moaned in pleasure from getting her ass fingered, making her ass hers. They both knew it, but just to make it crystal clear Jesse continued the anal fingering for a little longer, squeezing more moans out of Caitlin in the process.

"Looks like your ass is mine Caitie." Jesse chuckled wickedly, "Oh yeah, I won our little bet, and now your ass is mine. Or at least it will be once I've popped your anal cherry. Mmmmm, and you are cherry back here, aren't you Caitlin? Ooooooh yeahhhhh, there's no way you'd be this tight otherwise. Ohhhhhh yeah, gonna make this ass mine! I'm-"

"Please..." Caitlin whimpered, unable to believe she was saying this, "Just get it over with."

"Awww Caitie, don't be like that." Jesse teased, "When I'm done with you, you're gonna love it."

Again Caitlin doubted that, but instead she just responded with a grumble, "Just be gentle."

"Oh don't worry, I will be." Jesse promised, "Now spread your cheeks and give me that ass. Ohhhhhh yessssss, give me your virgin ass hole! Oh fuck!"

Caitlin whimpered softly as she did as she was told and slowly pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. Unsurprisingly the fingers were almost instantly removed from her ass hole and replaced with something much wider, making her whimper softly again.

What was surprising was that Jesse didn't immediately ram forward and impale her poor little ass with the full length of her strap-on cock, instead choosing to show great restraint, which somewhat relieved Caitlin. Although it didn't make the whole thing a walk in the park, as Jesse still seem determined to get at least the majority of that big dildo into her butt, even though Caitlin was still sure it wouldn't fit.

In fact, in that moment she was positive her poor little ass hole wouldn't even stretch for the head. She was then proven wrong almost instantly as Jesse started slowly moving forwards, quickly causing Caitlin's back door to open wider than it had ever done before. Each time Caitlin didn't think she could stretch any more she did, and then to her amazement her anal ring slid over the head of the dick and into her rectum.

Oh God, she thought, there was a dick in her ass! A girl's dick! A girl dick! A girl had strapped on a dick and shoved it directly into her ass hole, officially robbing her of her anal virginity, which of course Jesse couldn't let go by without pointing out.

"Pop." Jesse half said it, half made the sound by sticking a finger in her mouth and then rapidly pulling it out, "There goes your anal cherry! It's mine now. Mmmmm, your ass is mine now. But don't worry Caitlin, I'll take good care of it."

Caitlin just whimpered in response. Because really, what could she possibly say? All she could really do was bury her face and the bed sheets and wait for the excruciating pain. However, it never came. Or more accurately it wasn't quite as bad as she had imagined. Except the anal penetration. That was easily as bad as she had imagined, but after that it really wasn't so bad.

Which was way more upsetting, because she'd rather hate this then be one of those slutty girls who actually liked that sort of thing. At least for now she could comfort herself with the fact that it didn't exactly feel good. There was still plenty of pain, even if it was more like weirdness and discomfort than the agony she had been expecting.

The main reason for this had to be Jesse. Yes, that was it. She wasn't an anal slut, Jesse was just going so slowly that even a nice normal girl like her could take this humiliation without hating it. That's what Caitlin told herself over and over again as inch after inch of dildo slowly slid into her back passage, violating her in a way she was never supposed to be. And for some reason through all that she kept spreading her cheeks.

Probably as a reward for Jesse, who really seem to be loving that part given the way her eyes were locked onto where her dick was disappearing into Caitlin's butt hole, although Caitlin only looked back once to see this before burying her face back in the bed sheets and whimpering again.

Jesse couldn't decide whether she was in heaven or hell. No, she was definitely in heaven, but not only did it feel torturously good, but there was something she loved and hated in equal measure. See, ever since getting her powers she had hated moving slowly, and because of that, and Caitlin just having an incredibly sexy ass, she wanted to bury every inch of her cock up Caitlin's butt in the blink of an eye.

With her powers it would be easy enough, but she could only imagine the pain that would cause her friend, so despite how badly she wanted to Jesse was just about able to stop herself, and for it she got an unfairly awesome reward considering she was just considering hurting her friend.

That reward was of course savouring taking Caitlin's anal virginity, which might be the one thing in the entire world that Jesse didn't want to rush. Well, she supposed that went for every aspect of sex with this wonderful woman. Oh yes, she might have talked Caitlin into another quickie, but in reality that was the last thing she wanted, especially when it came to taking Caitlin's beautiful booty.

For that she wanted the opposite of a quickie. A reverse quickie? A longie? Whatever the correct term was now she had started there was no way Jesse could stop herself from stretching this out as long as possible, which really was for the best from the reactions she was getting from her friend.

No matter how slowly Jesse went Caitlin continued to cry, whimper and gasp in mostly pain, or at least discomfort, which was almost enough to make her offer to stop. Almost. However she was just having too much fun, so she couldn't help being selfish. Besides, she had researched this thoroughly, and was convinced as long as she was slow and gentle enough to begin with ultimately Caitlin would love it as much as the Speedster was loving it right now.

Or at least the pain would fade. So she continued going slow but steady, making the anal penetration feel like it lasted hours to both girls, ending with a little whimper from both of them when Jesse's thighs finally came to rest against Caitlin's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big cock was buried within Caitlin's bowels.

Of course the whimper Caitlin let out was of relief and discomfort, while Jesse's was almost of pure pleasure. Well, there was a little disbelief in there, but it was there in Caitlin's whimper too. The point was that this was a special moment Jesse would treasure forever, so for a few long seconds she did nothing and just savoured it.

Then when she finally did officially start the sodomy she went just as slowly as before, and to her delight her only hypothesis was proven right as Caitlin's cries of pain eventually faded and were replaced with sounds of pleasure. Which was almost as good as the fact that throughout this Caitlin kept her ass cheeks spread, meaning that Jesse got a perfect view of that big dick sliding in and out of Caitlin's ass hole.

Caitlin couldn't believe how much she loved being butt fucked. It seemed impossible that such a big invasion of a tiny hole would feel good, but eventually even the discomfort and weird feeling of having her butt stretched faded away and was replaced by pleasure. Or maybe the pleasure just became so overwhelming she didn't register the discomfort and weirdness any more.

It didn't really matter. What mattered was preventing herself from begging for more. It was a battle Caitlin would ultimately lose, something she realised quickly after the sodomy officially began, but she could hold onto at least a bit of her dignity by not begging too soon. Although any time would probably be too soon to keep any dignity.

This was the last thought Caitlin had before beginning to whimper, "Please, please make me cum."

"You wanna cum, huh?" Jesse teased.

"Yes." Caitlin whined.

"Convince me." Jesse pushed.

Caitlin gritted her teeth and incentives quickly as she could, "Make me cum! I need to cum. I need to cum so bad. Please Jesse, make me cum."

"How?" Jesse pushed even further.

"Fuck my ass!" Caitlin practically screamed in frustration, "Fuck my ass, pound it hard, make it yours and make me cum! Oh my God it feels so good, mmmmm sooooo gooodddd! Why does it have to feel so good in my ass? Oh God Jesse, I love your dick in my ass! I love it! Oooooh, but I need more! Please Jesse, make me cum! I need to cum! Ohhhhh fuckkkkk, I need to cum like a slut with a dick in my ass!"

"Start good enough." Jesse huffed, really pushing her luck, "You wanna cum? Lift yourself up and ran that hot little ass of yours back at me. Show me just how bad you want to cum like a little ass whore with a dick in your butt."

Honestly Caitlin had thought she would receive what she wanted the second that she gave Jesse the excuse to pound her butt hard. It was part of what kept her going through the gentle butt pumping. However now she was desperate for a climax, and she didn't care what she had to do to get it.

So the second Jesse had told her to do so Caitlin lifted herself up so she was on all fours, and then frantically began hammering back against the anal invading dildo. She didn't care that she was giving up all shame or shred of dignity, she just needed to cum so bad. She would do or say anything to get it, and somehow Jesse knew this, and took full advantage of it.

Jesse suddenly and roughly grabbed Caitlin's hair and yanked it back while leaning forward so she could growl in her ear, "You wanna cum Caitie? Huh? You wanna cum like a slut with a dick in your ass?"

"YES!" Caitlin whimpered.

"Well, then you're going to have to be my slut!" Jesse growled, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, you're going to be my little anal slut, and bend over whenever I want. Oh yeah, whenever I'm in the mood for some ass, all I'll have to do is run right over from Earth 2, and you'll drop your pants and give me your sweet little ass hole, mmmmm, which is now my personal fuck hole! Oooooooh, or if I want that tongue of yours, all I'll do is come back here, and you'll eat my pussy like a good little lezzie bitch! Yessssss, you're going to be my little bitch Caitlin, and we're going to have all the quickies I want, all your not going to cum. So I'll ask again, do you want to cum with my dick in your ass? Try and think about your answer carefully. Mmmmm, if you can."

All Caitlin could think was that she hoped Jesse wasn't serious, and at the same time hoped that she was, before her desperate need to cum forced her to blurt out, "YES! I WANNA CUM! I NEED TO CUM!"

"And?" Jesse pushed with a wicked grin on her face.

"I'LL BE YOUR BITCH!" Caitlin screamed at the top of her lungs, "OH FUCK, I'LL BE YOUR ANAL WHORE, YOUR PUSSY SLUT, YOUR LITTLE BITCH, MMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS, JUST MAKE ME CUM! OH SHIT, I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE, OH PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSS, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHH!

Just as Caitlin was finally on the edge of orgasm Jesse started to pound her butt hole harder than ever before, going from 0 to 60 in only a couple of seconds. Then she went even faster and harder than that. Nowhere near the top speed she was capable of, but there may have been a little super speed sprinkled in there.

Honestly it was hard for Caitlin to tell because as soon as Jesse started pounding her butt she went over the edge of the most intense orgasm of her life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the younger girl completely destroyed her mind, body and especially her poor little ass hole.

The most humiliating part of that was that Caitlin's last coherent thought was if that actually happened, if her poor little ass hole was literally destroyed, it would be worth it for this ecstasy. That even if she could never sit down again without incredible pain, or if she had to have a humiliating visit to a hospital only for a doctor to tell her there was nothing they could do, it would be worth it for the second of this mind-blowing pleasure.

More to the point, it would be worth being Jesse's personal anal slut if she could feel this way again. Hell, Caitlin would do anything, be anything, if Jesse quick would only destroy her butt hole just like this. Then her orgasms seemed to melt together, completely removing her ability to think coherently.

Jesse wasn't finding it hard enough to think. In fact it was kind of the opposite, because as a Speedster she was capable of thinking just as fast as she moved, and right now she was so excited she was thinking so much that it was hard to concentrate on only one thing.

Well, mostly she was thinking different things about the same thing, namely Caitlin Snow and how wonderful ass fucking her was now, and would be in the future. Oh yes, Jesse had been totally right about ass fucking other women. This was something she wanted to do again, and again, and again. And she would do it to Caitlin. Force the other woman to make good on her promises and then train her to become the perfect little anal slut.

Of course thinking about this future was a disservice to her present in which she was fucking Caitlin Snow up the ass, so Jesse tried to do her best to concentrate on that. It was a constant battle throughout the sodomy, but it actually became easier when she used a little more force and speed which caused Caitlin's butt cheeks to jiggle ever so wonderfully with every thrust and the smack of her thighs against those cheeks to echo around the room almost as loudly as Caitlin's screams of pleasure.

Perhaps best of all Caitlin was cumming so hard her cum was literally squirting out of her cunt, which was so thrilling Jesse grinned painfully wide. And almost came herself.

It was only Jesse's super fast reflexes which saved her the first time, and to her credit she was able to hold back the urge for quite a while so this anal pounding could go on for even longer, but also so she could savour her first time butt fucking another girl and so that Caitlin's place as her ass whore would be cemented.

But Jesse had to use a lot of willpower not to use every ounce of her strength on this little fuck hole, which also took a lot of brainpower, and even if it hadn't even Speedsters had their limits. So ultimately Jesse just couldn't stop herself from cumming, and cumming so hard she almost stopped. Almost. Which just pushed her into sodomising Caitlin even more hard, rough and fast.

Speaking, or more accurately thinking, of limits Caitlin reached her soon after Jesse started cumming, collapsing face down onto the bed sheets and whimpering pathetically. Sensing the other girl was at least still awake Jesse couldn't resist from continuing the rectum wrecking for a little longer just so she could squeeze a few more orgasms out of them both, and literally turn Caitlin into nothing but an ass to fuck.

Then because she didn't want to fuck Caitlin into unconsciousness, at least not this time, she stopped with every inch of her dick buried inside the other girl's butt. Jesse then gave them both a few long seconds to rest, before quickly pulling her dick out of Caitlin's ass, spreading her cheeks and admiring her handiwork.

"Wow, that's one well fucked hole." Jesse giggled with wicked delight.

Caitlin whimpered and blushed at Jesse's teasing words, but didn't complain. Partly because she just didn't have the energy for it, but also because she was just overwhelmed with a feeling of submission. Submission to a girl who was almost ten years her junior. Well, maybe five. The point was that she had been dominated and humiliated by this girl, and Caitlin had actually liked it.

Not only that, but at least in this moment she meant all the words she said before. Maybe she would feel different with some time and distance, but in that moment, she was Jesse's bitch, and didn't care that her gaping ass hole was being exposed. As always it please Jesse, and that was all that mattered.

Which was a thought which was then tested at Jesse dropped down beside her and ordered, "Suck my cock."

"What?" Caitlin groaned, lifting her face out of the bed sheets while blushing even more.

"You heard." Jesse pushed.

"But-" Caitlin tried to protest.

"You're my bitch, right? That means you do everything I say?" Jesse questioned, and then when she got a couple of bashful nods out of the other girl added with a smile, "Then do as you're told."

More blushing, and then Caitlin lowered her head in defeat and slowly crawled in between Jesse's legs. That only took a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime as Caitlin questioned if she could really do something so gross and perverse. On the one hand she had already taken it up the butt, so what was one more debasement?

On the other it was ass to mouth. Literally putting something in her mouth which had just been in her ass. Something which had taken her anal cherry no less. Did she really have too lower herself that much? And yet, she had promised herself she would do anything to please Jesse, and didn't feel like she had a choice, as her treacherous body was already moving to obey the command.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers