Quickie: Corporate Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

Fuck, it felt amazing and she had the technique down to a science... it was fucking unbelievable how visually awesome it looked and felt. She just went up and down over and over with perfect rhythm and pressure on my rigid penis. I was so stimulated both visually and physically I don't know how long it took, but it wasn't that long before I was nearing another orgasm from the best tit fuck I'd ever received in my life. I didn't bother warning her this time... I just let it come, holding it in for as long as I could before the semen leaked past my clenched muscles and I exploded through her cleavage, hitting her in the neck as my orgasm washed over me.

She didn't slow her up and down motions, tit fucking my ejaculating cock all the way through my orgasm until I just oozed the rest of my load onto her chest and she let my shaft go. It was quite a large load again, especially after the massive one not a half hour earlier.

"Very nice... see how much more white the fresh load is. That's what we want... healthy white semen," she said.

"I see," I said, basking in the after effects of my orgasm as the chemicals released inside my body.

"I've already put in the mandatory appointment two days from now. You'll see it in your email and on your corporate phone so don't miss it," she said, starting to clean herself off again.

She cleaned my shrinking cock off as well and stood up. She put her bra and blouse back on and turned back to me.

"Now, I have another appointment but I expect to see you again in two days and I don't ever want you to go over four days without a seminal release again. Okay?" she asked.

"Okay," I said.

She smiled and left me sitting naked and spent in the massage chair.

**

Two days later both my computer and phone alerted me that I had an appointment. It wasn't a good time. I was busy again, really busy. I clicked ignore on both and went back to work. Not five minutes later both of them went off again, telling me of my mandatory appointment. I was going to click ignore again but my desk phone rang before I could. Picking it up, I said "Hello?"

"Hello, Daniel... this is Jessica from corporate massage... I'm calling to make sure you're on your way to your mandatory appointment."

"Yeah, about that... could I..."

"No, you can't. It's mandatory so please be on your way here immediately," she said firmly.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously... you do not want to jeopardize your corporate benefits," she said and hung up.

I didn't... that was true, so I headed to the massage office and found her behind the counter smiling and glad to see me. She stood up as I approached the counter.

"Welcome back," she said, handing me the iPad.

I had so much work to do, I wanted to make this as quickly as possible. Not bothering to sit down, I went right down to the miscellaneous button and noticed the seminal release was already highlighted. I clicked on it and the options popped up. I figured I'd just do a quick hand job from a topless masseuse and get back to work as soon as possible. I clicked the buttons and handed the iPad back to Jessica. I followed her to suite 4 and waited for my girl.

In walked Veronica looking down at the iPad. "Daniel, I see you're in a hurry, lots of work apparently. No need to get undressed completely if you don't wish to. Just drop your pants and I'll get you back to work as soon as I can."

She set down the iPad and took off her blouse and bra revealing her large milky white breasts, lightly spotted with freckles. I dropped my pants as my cock lurched at the vision of her tits. She came over and stood next to me, grabbing my growing cock and pouring warm oil on it and her hands.

"Stephanie noted this appointment was mandatory because we're working on getting your levels to a more healthy state. Let's see how you're doing two days after a double release," she said, stroking my cock slow and deliberate until I was fully hard.

"Plenty of blood flow, again... so that's good and to be expected," she said once I was fully hard.

She sped up the stroking and the pleasure just rushed forth into my body, making my head fall back in a moan as her hand slid up and down my slippery, hard shaft. I was just standing there in the middle of the room with my pants piled around my ankles. She stood off to one side, her breasts jiggling as she stroked me off with purpose. She knew I was in a hurry and wasn't wasting any time. I basked in the pleasure as it got more and more intense, watching her amazing breasts and down at my shinny hard cock until the pleasure peaked and I blew my load all over the floor of suite 4. It shot out pretty good for such a quick hand job and only being two days since the double load with Stephanie.

"Color looks good, Daniel and the amount is pretty normal for a man your age, maybe a little above average actually. I'll make a note of everything and clean up so you can get back to your desk. And don't forget the four day rule Stephanie set for you... but everything looks good now," she said.

I was breathing hard, my heart was racing from the orgasm and my legs felt a little weak as the climax had made them clench so hard as I came. I used a towel to wipe the tip of my dick off and then pulled up my pants and went straight back to work. At my desk, I set a reminder on my phone for four days so I wouldn't forget to make an appointment with them again... hopefully I'd have a little more time and actually fuck one of them finally.

**

The four days went very fast and I was still plenty busy with my big project I had. Deadlines and not letting my team down, almost made me not set up the appointment but from recent dealinngs with the massage group, I knew they'd be after me if I didn't. So on my next break I dialed the number and Jessica picked up on the first ring.

"Massage suites?" she said.

"Hi, Jessica... this is Daniel... I need to set up an appointment," I said.

"Okay, we can get you in today if you'd like?" she said.

"Okay, I can make some time at three. Will that work?" I asked.

"Yep, see you then?" she said.

If I worked hard I could get my part of the project handed off and have at least thirty minutes to relax and blow off some stress. I went to work, focusing on the project and didn't let my mind wander to anything else. I handed it off ten minutes to three and headed to the massage floor. Walking in, Jessica smiled and I was again taken aback by how gorgeous she was. She handed me the iPad and I sat down and began to pick my options.

I had time and was planning on fucking one of them this time for sure. I wanted to see how many options I could pick so I started with hand job, blowjob, tit fuck and on and on. Everything stayed clicked even vaginal and anal sex. I could run the gambit in one session apparently but I decided that would take longer than I had, so I unclicked anal, tit fuck, hand job and left blowjob and vaginal sex highlighted with a completely naked masseuse and saved my options and handed the iPad back to Jessica.

She took me to suite 3 this time and I waited with eager anticipation to see which girl I was going to get to fuck. Today it ended up being Stephanie, the blonde bombshell. Perfect!

"Good to see you again, Daniel," she said, walking in. "You followed my recommendation and have returned within four days of your last release. Veronica left all her notes for me... she says your color was good and so was your volume. Excellent," she said reading the iPad.

She set it down and began to undress as she continued to talk. "You should undress as well and we will proceed with your options today."

I stood there, hesitating as I watched her remove her clothing... all of it. Holy fucking shit! She was unbelievably hot. Toned perfection, long legs, shaved sex and incredible breasts that matched the size of her hips to hourglass perfection. I didn't even have my pants off by the time she was completely naked and waiting for me. By the time I was naked, my cock was already fully hard and she had me lay on the massage table. She immediately grabbed my cock, pulled it vertical and sucked it into her mouth... going inch by inch until my entire penis was deep in her mouth. I moaned in ecstasy as she held her mouth down onto me. I could feel her tongue working my shaft as she deep throated my entire rod before coming off it rapidly. She then began licking my shaft, head and balls as she stroked gently, treating me to a messy and satisfying blowjob.

Damn it was incredible, I watched every second, viewing her head bobbing and licking and admiring her incredible body as she blew me until my balls had sucked up tight against my shaft. She slowed down, keeping virtually on the edge of going too far. My cock was just humming with so much pleasure I felt my load boiling and increasing inside my body, begging to come out. When she knew I couldn't take much more, she stopped.

"Do you want to move on?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said.

"Very well... you're free to touch me anyway you would like and tell me positions and styles you wish to employ to facilitate your seminal release," she said.

"Okay, then I want to trade places with you," I said.

"Very well," Stephanie said.

I got off the table and she climbed up on it, laying on her back. I grabbed some oil near the table and uncapped the bottle. In my excitement I poured way too much on my hands and her chest and stomach. We both laughed as oil went everywhere. I started spreading it around, rubbing it into her breasts, chest, stomach, and legs. By the time I was done her entire body was shinny wet from the oil and my cock was throbbing and oozing big time. I went back to her breasts, fondling the round flesh and squeezing her hard nipples with the slippery oil. She cooed at my touch and seemed to like what I was doing to her. With one hand on her breasts I slid my other down to her shaved sex, gently massaging her mons and labia before spreading her open and adding a finger then two. She grinded on my hand as I fingered her for several minutes and played with her breasts.

My time was running out and I was so horny anyway I needed to get moving, so I climbed up on the table with her, keeling between her spread legs. I lifted them both, bent at the knees and sawed my rock hard head up and down her slippery sex, before sliding into one of the hottest and luscious pussy's I'd ever had the privilege of having. The visual was not lost on me either. Her below me was stunning, her blonde hair splayed out above her, her perfect breasts, large firm mounds capped off with tight areolas and taunt nipples. Her pussy sucked me in and I basked in the initial penetration, staying deep for several seconds as we both felt the rush.

Pulling out, it was like she had perfect control of her vaginal muscles, clenching onto my shaft and head as I exited her body, only to rush back into pure bliss. Fuck me! It was outstanding how incredible she felt. I started rocking back and forth, each thrust going deep into this goddess below me. Reaching up, I cupped her breasts in my hands and fucked her faster and as deep as I could go. My dick was radiating pleasure, spreading through my body as my climax neared because it was just too good. Her nipples stayed hard under my hands and I could see her little clit, hard and red, poking out above my moving shaft. My balls were so tight, it was seconds before my load was going to blow and my entire body was alive with pleasure. With the point reached, I held my cock deep inside Stephanie and exploded into her sex. Her pussy milked my cock as my convulsions began sending incredible pleasure through my body. I only moved an inch to keep the stimulation high as I felt my semen jettison into her over and over. I watched my cock contract several times as the pleasure flooded my body and my seminal release filled her pussy.

When I finished, I pushed my dick deep and held it as we both stared at each other and breathed heavily.

"That was a good session, Daniel... I'll be sure to leave notes for the others," she said.

"Okay... thanks again," I said, pulling out and hopping off the table. I cleaned myself up and began to dress.

She remained on the table, propped up on her elbows as I dressed. I'm sure she had a mess to clean up because it felt like I sprayed a gallon of jizz inside of her. After I was dressed, she reminded me of the four days and I left.

Back at my desk, I felt like a million bucks. I'd never had better sex in my life and even though my job was stressful and a lot of work, the corporate benefits made it so worth it. I set a new reminder for four days from then and went back to work.

**

I went home exhausted every day it seemed. It was a mental exhaustion not physical but it made it difficult to want to do anything outside of work. At least I made time in the mornings to exercise but my personal life was pretty nonexistent. It was a good thing I had the corporate benefits at my work or who knows how long it would have been between seminal releases. And if what the girls had told me was true, and it was unhealthy to go so long, then I'd have been in a world of hurt.

The money was good too, easily paying for my apartment and living expenses with lots of left over for savings and doing whatever I wanted to do or buy. I got to know the guys I worked with more and more, with lots of business lunches and talking about things outside of work during work. Not much was ever said about the massages, I guess it wasn't something you talk about, probably because no one wanted it to end and I was in the group as well. I knew of no other company that had such benefits and obviously didn't know mine did before I was hired. Who knows, this might be a normal corporate thing in the top companies in the world.

Another four days passed rapidly, I was so busy I didn't know where the time had gone. When my alert reminded me, I took a few minutes to make sure I had set it right and it had really been four days since I filled Stephanie's pussy full of my load. When I was sure I got up from my desk and headed toward the massage room. I needed the break and apparently the release as well, since I felt my cock getting firm as I walked down the hall toward the massage offices.

When I walked in, I was surprised to not be greeted by Jessica. Instead some guy was behind the counter.

"Hello, how can I be of help today?" he asked.

"Umm, just here for my scheduled session," I said handing him my corporate card.

"Okay," he said scanning it and handing me the iPad.

"So where's Jessica?" I asked.

"She's with another member?" he said.

"Oh... I didn't know she did that as well, I just thought she was the receptionist," I said.

"She mostly is, it's only a particular option she specializes in," he said, and I caught a slight grin cross his face before it was gone almost instantly.

I sat down, curious and started filling in my choices on the iPad for the session. I clicked on miscellaneous and looked over the choices, wondering which one Jessica specialized in. I realized quickly that the only one I hadn't chosen before was anal sex. Could that actually be what it was? I never have had much interest in trying anal sex. Never saw the draw since I wasn't gay and women have a perfectly awesome vagina and mouth for sex. Even when I viewed porn I never cared to watch any anal.

I had to admit, the idea of Jessica naked and functioning as one of the masseuses like Stephanie and Veronica, peaked my interest. Jessica was incredibly hot, not that I'd seen her naked like the others but I dared to guess she was even more spectacular. Anal sex? I wondered if that was it but didn't click on the option for two reasons. One, still wasn't sure about the idea and two, if it was the option, she was already busy having it. So I just picked a blowjob and vaginal sex again and handed the iPad back to the guy behind the counter. I'd have to think about anal sex maybe a little more later.

As the guys was taking me to my room, I heard muffled moaning and screams for the first time when I passed one of the rooms. It sounded like Jessica and whatever she was doing she was liking it. Man, it really got me thinking and so curious now. The moaning faded as I was put in room five and was told my masseuse would be with me shortly. Veronica entered the room a few minutes later with the iPad.

"Ah, good, Daniel, right on schedule. Stephanie left notes for me four days ago. Seems like you're following the program perfectly. And from your options you've chosen, you're starting to become acquainted with us more and more."

"Umm, yeah... I hope that's okay," I said.

"Oh, for sure... we love our jobs and when we get to be more and more a participant it's all the better," she smiled.

I smiled back and watched as she began to undress. I followed her example and soon we were both completely naked staring at each other. My cock had grown hard before my clothes were fully off and was now bouncing to my heart beat, pointing right at the naked redhead a few steps away.

"Terrific blood flow as always, Daniel," she said, taking those few steps and dropping to her knees for the blowjob I'd requested.

Her hand wrapped around my shaft and she bent my cock down slightly to take into her mouth. My head fell back a touch as her hot, wet mouth encapsulated my head, working further down my shaft. She held the base of my cock and stroked slightly as she sucked and bobbed up and down on my cock and worked her tongue on my head. Damn it was so good. I stood there basking in the sensations of her talented mouth, as my dick sang with pleasure and my heart rate increased faster and faster.

I let my head fall forward to watch her work. Her red head, just bobbing rapidly up and down as her hand stroked a little harder now as the pleasure grew and I felt my balls tightening up. She was making a mess of my cock and my nuts were soon covered in her saliva. It was so sexy watching her work, with her large breasts jiggling back and forth, making the nipples move in circles. I noticed that they were hard, telling me she enjoyed sucking my cock and probably getting wet as she did.

I enjoyed her giving me head for as long as I thought I could go without blowing my load in her mouth. I finally pulled away, my cock raging and covered in her whipped up saliva. She licked her lips and looked up at me as I took a step back. Standing up, she went over to the massage table and leaning over it, presented her shapely ass to me. Spreading her legs slightly, I stared at her moist shaved sex. Her lips were engorged and hanging open, covered in her secretions. I paused for a few seconds to admire her form and to let my dick settle down slightly so I didn't blow as soon as I put it in her.

"Is this okay," she asked."

"Oh, yes, that's perfect," I said, walking up to her.

My cock was so hard I had to manually push it down with my hand to be able to slip it into her pussy. Good hell, she was hot and wet, easily accepting my cock into her body and making us both moan. I slowly pressed my length into her until my body hit her round bottom. Instinctively, I reached around with my hands and grabbed both of her creamy white breasts, finding the nipples hard on my palms. She cooed at my touch and I pulled my dick out only to ease it back into her hot puss. Damn, these women were perfect! I'd never felt pussy's so good or held breasts so perfect in my hands before. As I thrust and withdrew I thanked my lucky stars for this kick ass job and benefit.

The table started moving slightly as I sped up my thrusts and increased the force as well, still fondling Veronica's breasts in my hands as I watched my cock disappear and reappear from her body over and over. She was really wet, coating my cock with her juices, making the sensation on my cock phenomenal. There was no hint of resistance, just pure lubricated bliss.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers