Quickie: Corporate Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned quietly as I pounded her from behind and played with her nipples and breasts. My cock just hummed with pleasure, keeping my balls tight against my body as the slapping sound mingled with our moans as I slid my cock in and out over and over. Moving my hands from her tits, I placed them on her round ass. I spread her cheeks as I slid my dick in and out, watching from above. I couldn't help but notice her tightly puckered asshole above my dick and wondered how my cock could possible fit in there. Anal sex seemed like it would hurt the woman so bad. But if it was Jessica's specialty she sure didn't sound like she was in pain when I walked by the room earlier. Maybe I needed to know more about anal.

I fucked Veronica from behind for about five to ten minutes before pulling out. I didn't want to cum quite yet. My cock was so hard and wet, just raging and glistening with Veronica's juice. I spun her around, grabbing her by the waist and easily lifting her onto the massage table. She laid back, spread her legs and bent them at the knees, holding them with her hands. Forcing my hard shaft down, I fed my head back into her and slammed my cock home, letting my taunt balls hit her ass with force. Her large breasts where perfect circles of flesh, capped off with hard and puckered nipples for me to view as I thrust my cock deep with each thrust. I grabbed for her tits with one hand and played with her hard clit with my other hand. I was really getting accustomed to the girls now. Touching them and working my cock like I'd been doing it to them for years. She never complained or stopped me, on the contrary she moaned and called out all the more as I played and fucked her.

Four days without cumming caught up to me about five minutes later. This positions really intensified the friction as I stood and thrust into her pussy until I couldn't hold it any more. This time I wanted to see how much cum I could spray after four days so instead of exploding inside of her, I pulled out at the last second and sprayed a huge rope of cum up her body from her pussy to her breasts without even touching my cock. I was about to grab it and stroke but Veronica beat me to it, grasping my cock and stroking me hard and fast. My cock unleashed a torrent of cum as she stroked me through my orgasm, several lines of white fell down on her pale flesh as my butt clenched and my contractions jettisoned my semen all over her.

When I finished, she let go of my spent cock and I grabbed a towel for her to clean up with.

"This is a lot of semen again, Daniel, but the color looks healthy so we should stay on the same four day schedule," she said, cleaning my load off of her hot body.

My heart was still racing as I watched her wipe it all up. She even cleaned off my cock for me before I dressed and went back to my desk. I set another reminder and went back to work.

**

At home that night, I grabbed my iPad and typed in anal sex into a search bar. I was shocked at the amount of stuff that came up. I guess it's becoming more and more popular with millions of images and videos as well as 'how to' discussions and sites. I'll admit, as I was reading my curiosity was again high and I even watched a few videos and noticed two main themes for every video and 'how to' discussion. The first one was use tons of lube, more than you think you need and the other theme was preparation. You can't just ram it in, the girl's got to be ready and prepped ahead of time. I was shocked to see women taking huge cocks in their asses, cocks much larger than mine would fit somehow after lots of preparation.

Exhaustion finally took over and I fell asleep. I dreamed about anal sex if you can imagine that, but every time I was about to put my dick in some girl's ass in the dream I woke up or the dream changed. I guess since I'd never actually done it before, my mind couldn't fabricate the dream correctly or something.

I woke up refreshed though, and went to the gym feeling well rested, getting a good workout in before work. I focused on my job for the next few days but the idea of anal sex kept popping into my head now and again. I still didn't know if that was what Jessica's specialty was but I couldn't think of anything else it could be that I hadn't requested from the massage benefit. The four days actually seemed like forever this time and I guess I could have gone in for a session earlier but I did have a lot of work still. The more I thought about anal and the more I read and watched, my curiosity grew and grew.

When the four days was up and I left my desk for my session, I was happy to see Jessica back behind the desk and not 'busy' with another employee. She welcomed me with a warm smile and she looked incredibly hot once again. I sat down with the iPad, practically shaking I was so nervous and I guess excited. I kept second guessing myself. Did I really want to check the anal box and open that door? I mean, I didn't really need to. The hand jobs, blowjobs, tit fucks and normal sex was out of this world. I didn't need more, did I?

I looked up at the counter and took in Jessica's face again and that was what made me decide to check the anal option. I wanted her and if I had to do anal to see her naked and fuck her then I was all for it. My heart was racing as I checked off blowjob, vaginal sex and then finally anal. I tried to hide the fact of how excited I was when I handed the iPad back to her, holding it with two hands to keep from shaking. She smiled without even looking at the screen because the info automatically loads through Wi-Fi, I was sure. She stood up and took me to room two and I waited to see what would happen.

My hands were sweating and I was incredibly anxious as I waited for the door to open. I wasn't sure if Jessica would come in or not. I still didn't know if anal was really the trigger to get her as my masseuse. The wait seemed extra-long this time and maybe that was a sign she was finding someone to cover for her at the front desk before she could attend to me.

I don't know why, but when the door opened and Jessica came in I was surprised and acted that way.

"Jessica? It's you?" I said.

"Yes, I help out occasionally," she said, not revealing why.

"Oh, great," I said, with my heart pounding in my chest.

"Should we get started?" she asked.

"Umm, sure," I said starting to undress.

She did the same and I was right on the money about her being hotter than the other two. It's difficult to describe this woman's perfection but let's just say I had never seen her equal in real life or online. Her proportions were perfect, her breasts matched her hips and were so fucking incredible with the nipple high on her orbs that defied gravity with perkiness unmatched. Her stomach was toned perfection with elongated navel that was so damn sexy I stared at it for several seconds. She had her pubic hair trimmed short in a two inch by one inch dark patch but the rest was either waxed or shaved clean. She was tan all over and her long sexy legs and toned arms to complete the package were stunning. I just stood there with my cock hard as a rock and stared at her.

"You okay, Daniel?" she asked.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine... you're just incredibly beautiful?" I said.

"Thank you... I get that a lot," she said.

"I'm sure you do."

"Yeah, so I've read all the notes from Steph and Vee. They have you on a four day cycle and you're doing well with plenty of volume and no issues, obviously, in getting erect. So I'm just a little curious why you chose to have anal sex this time?"

"Umm... why are you curious?" I asked.

"Well, most the time that is reserved for men that have difficulty, getting or staying hard... it adds a little more excitement for them."

"Oh, well that's not why I chose it... I don't have that problem."

"I know, so why did you?" she asked walking up to me and dropping to her knees.

She grabbed my cock, making me hesitate to answer because it felt good.

"Well," she asked, sucking my head into her gorgeous mouth.

"Honestly, I had never considered anal before. Thought it was something only gay's did," I began.

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "So what changed?" before slurping me back in.

"Well... I guess I'll just come out and be honest with you. Last time I came in for a session you weren't behind the desk and I asked where you were."

"I see... and let me guess... Robert blabbed," Jessica said, referring to Robert who must have been the guy covering for her that day.

She kept sucking while I answered, "He didn't really come out and say anything specific... just that you had an option you specialized it. This got me thinking and since I'd done everything else I narrowed it down to anal."

"I see... so you picked the anal option not because you really want anal sex or need it but because you wanted to see me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess, although after that day I did some research on anal sex and it now has occupied a lot of my thoughts," I said as my cock was being sucked and stroked perfectly.

She let me pop out of her mouth after sucking hard on my head and looked up at me. "You know, you could have just request me as your masseuse with the write in option."

"Oh, well I didn't think of that," I said as she slipped my cock back in her mouth. "By the way," I said... "Why are you the one that specializes in anal?" I asked.

Out popped my cock again, "Because I love it," she said, inhaling my cock all the way down to the base. Before taking me back out and standing up.

She looked me in the eyes and pressed her incredible body against me before saying, "I love the feel of a man's cock filling my ass full... I love the heat and tightness... I love the reactions I get from them when they take my ass for the first time. How the sensations of my full ass mix with my clit play as their cocks slide in and out until they blow."

"Holy shit!" I said as these words washed over me. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard in my life, and the way she was pressed against me, I thought I might nut right then.

She smiled, "That's why I specialize in it... you asked," she said, grinning.

She leaned away and walked around me to the massage table. I watched her go, stunned by how I felt and what she said.

"So, now the question is, Daniel, are you going to go through with it?" she said climbing onto the table with her back facing me.

She bent over on her knees and spread her ass cheeks. Licking her middle finger and circled her taut rose bud a few times before easing her finger into her tight ass. My cock literally lurched at the sight and a gush of pre-cum oozed out and ran down the length of my cock. This woman was fucking incredible. She started fucking her ass with her middle finger as I watched in stunned silence. Her pussy was flushed and wet and the visual of her fingering her ass bent over like that was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

"Well?" she asked.

This finally got me to move toward her. I felt the pre-cum running down my cock as it cooled in the room air. My dick was so hard and my heart was beating incredibly fast from excitement. Standing right behind her now, I opted for her flushed pussy first, rubbing my pre-cum up and down her slit before pressing my cock into her. She kept her finger in her ass as I buried my cock into her pussy. I had to grab her breasts, it was unavoidable. They were so firm and perky, feeling incredible in my hands as I slid me dick out and in. My eyes were focused on her finger fucking her ass though as I moved in and out.

I wanted to experience what she described, the tightness and the heat of my cock in her ass. I remembered what I had learned the last four days... preparation and lube. Luckily there was plenty of oil next to the massage table. While I fucked her pussy, I leaned over and grabbed a bottle of the oil and, uncapping the lid, I poured some down onto her ass. She smiled over her shoulder at me and used the new oil to add an additional finger into her anus as I continued my thrusts. I had never been this excited in my life.

"I'm ready if you want to try it?" she said, looking over her shoulder again.

"Okay," I returned, taking my cock out of her slippery sex. She had done all the preparation herself.

"Just go slow at first," was her only suggestion.

She removed her fingers and I noticed her little hole stayed partially open even after the fingers were gone. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was or how much my heart was pounding in my chest and ears. My blood pressure was probably through the roof. I positioned my wet head at the entrance to her ass and slowly began to press forward. Wow, it was way tighter than a pussy, and squeezed my head as I watched her tight ring begin to open around my purple glands.

"That's it... you're doing great," she said as my head finally popped into her body. My eyes were probably as large as saucers.

I could scarcely hear her from the blood pulsing in my ears and my heart pounding. I couldn't believe the sensation on my cock, the heat and pressure was unparalleled. I froze for a moment, just trying to get a handle on what I was doing and feeling. My cock was extended out of her ass like the head had been cut off she was squeezing me so tightly. That's when she pressed back onto me and another inch slipped into her body. This obviously was not her first time.

"I'm fine... you can move in more," she said.

I did finally, watching my cock slide into her vise like ass, compressing my shaft with ever inch that disappeared. I'd never felt anything like it before and knew I had that same expression on my face that she loved to see. I noticed she was staring at me with a grin on her face. When I was fully in, I basked in the heat and sensations all over my cock and tearing my eyes off her ass, looked up into hers.

"It's worth it, isn't it?" she asked, smiling.

"Holy fuck yes," I said.

"I said I loved the reactions I got and you didn't disappoint, Daniel," she said with a giggle. "Now, fuck my ass and release your pent up load!" she said, not very quietly at all.

Pulling out was yet another phenomenal first. It was like her ass was milking my cock as the inches left her body... the control she had over her muscles was incredible almost like she didn't want me to leave, tugging on my flesh to keep me in. I pulled out to the head and eased back in slowly.

"You can go faster than that, Daniel... I want you to really fuck me!" she moaned.

I yanked my cock out and slammed it fast and deep, making her call out with pleasure. That's when I felt her hand reach under herself and begin playing with her clit like she had explained she liked. It felt so damn good, way to tight and hot to last any real time especially for my first time. Already I was on the verge and I had only thrust three or four times with speed. My balls were exceptionally tight and ready to blow as the sensations of my first anal washed from my cock to the rest of my body. I felt her hand working her clit as I thrust in and out, watching my cock enter her tight hole one after another.

"That's it, Daniel, just like that... fuck my ass, give it to me!" she called out, moaning loudly.

That was it, I couldn't last another second and just let my cock explode into her fiery tight anus, curling my toes from the pleasure and intensity. The orgasm was spectacular, radiating from my convulsing cock to fill my body with euphoric bliss I'd never experienced before. It just kept contracting, sending shot after shot of cum into her hot bowels until I almost fell over from the pleasure.

I had to catch myself with my hands on the table and stopped moving for the final few contractions. That's when I felt her ass milking my cock as she seemed to be cumming as well. I could see her tight ring pulsing as she moaned and played with her clit with my spent cock shoved up her butt. She wasn't lying about loving anal sex. She got off big time.

I finally pulled out, stepping back on wobbly legs from the intensity of my orgasm.

"Holy shit, Jessica... that was..." No words came to me.

"I know... trust me I know," she said falling to her sided on the table and breathing heavily.

"I never knew it could be so good?" I said.

"Sometimes opening yourself to new things pays off," she smiled.

**

That was just the beginning of many, many years with my new company and the corporate benefits provided to me. In fact, I never left the company. I mean who would, right?

The End.