Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her romantic reverie was suddenly shattered as one of her nipple clamps closed excruciatingly on her left nipple. As her body arched away from the pain, her mouth was torn from his insistent lips and her painful scream echoed through the room. April gasp for breath as she tried to breathe through the pain, but it seemed as though every nerve in her body was crying out in sympathy.

Steve ran his middle two fingers through her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. He curled his fingers into her G-spot and pounded his fingers front and back, while rubbing her clit. April's pain vanished as a wanton fury exploded between her legs. Her feet came off the floor as she went from pain to euphoria with her belly cramping as she fought waves of elation.

Her legs were swinging and twitching wildly with her arms knotting they took the strain of holding her body. She had gone from agony to ecstasy so quickly that her mind was having a hard time coping. His pounding of her G-spot and clit created unearthly delirium inside her and, there was no stopping the madness. She felt her cum rushing towards her, like a runaway train, as she screamed, "OH GOD ... MY GOD ... I'M CUMMING ... OH GOD IN HEAVEN I ... NEVER FELT ... OH GOD!"

Just as she thought her body was going to explode the bite of the other nipple clamp jolted her with ripping pain. The pain pushed back her cum, but it continued to build with the pain making it more intense. April was being buffeted between pain and carnal jubilation. Her body reacted with hysterical spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating rapture. Pain and pleasure merged creating an explosion of brilliance more powerful than any drug. All thoughts disappeared from her mind and all she could do was feel and oh God, she wanted to feel more. If this were a drug, she would have been addicted.

She could feel every cell in her body exalting the feelings running wild through her body. Every sight, sound, and smell seemed more intense and more intoxicating. She had never felt like this or these kinds of emotions and she was drunk on his devilish ministry. April was suddenly aware of the frenzied enchantment her body was capable of. It was also clear what incredible magic her body could produce when she gave up control to Steve. He was indeed her teacher and she knew she never wanted him to stop. In a breathless passionate plea, she whispered, "Please ... More ... Show me More!"

Steve knew they had made a huge step forward, but now was not the time to slack off. He pulled his fingers from her pussy then used her flogger on her back, butt, belly, legs and breasts. With his other hand he used her wand vibrator to tease her clit and nipples; keeping her on the edge of ecstasy but never letting her cum. Pain turned into a pleasing liberation while pleasure became an unending torment.

April was having a hard time catching her breath with the constant buffeting between pain and pleasure. Her chest heaved trying to fill her lungs with air, but it also made her breasts sway invitingly. Steve used both the riding crop and the vibrator as he took advantage of the tempting targets with her clamped nipples dancing before his eyes.

She had fought him for as long as she could, but the erotic combination stripped her mind of all except the euphoria. Her mind disappeared into a foggy bank of unending bliss and only when he removed the nipple clamps did, she momentarily come out of the fog.

The blood rushing back into her nipples brought harsh and brutal pain with her feet coming off the floor as her core clinched in response. His tongue felt like sandpaper as it raked across her ultra sensitive nipples, but his gentle licks soon washed away the pain. As his lips soothed her tortured nipples she floated back into her foggy ecstasy.

His hands were playing a Symphony on her body, with each movement taking her to different themes and tempos. His hands were gentle as they cupped her face, tenderly caressing her neck, arms, belly and hands. It was his soft opening Sonata that had a fast tempo, gentle yet seductive, meant to light the fire inside her. Each flirtatious touch played octaves on her skin leaving behind a fiery tension that was part of the opening movement.

The second movement was slow and torturous, stoking the fire inside her. When his large strong hands gripped her, she could feel his passion and knew that he wanted her. His strong demanding hands made her feel desired and secure enough to give in to his demanding hands.

By the end of the second movement her body was twitching erotically, trying to quell the bonfire inside her. It was hard to breathe with the fire inside her consuming all the oxygen, but it was pure blissful agony. His hands didn't ignore any part of her body, as he teased and tantalized her beseeching skin from the soles of her feet to the hair on her head. He searched for those perfect spots that made her want to squeal, cry and flee. All while April was praying, he wouldn't stop.

In the third movement his tenderness morphed into an aggressive master who took what he wanted from her. His hands pulled her hair roughly as his mouth bruised her lips with his demanding kisses. His fingers filled her pussy challenging her and relentlessly pushed her towards her explosive abyss, but he wouldn't push her over the edge. Her pleading whimpers and desperate screams were music to his ears and the beginning of the minuet.

Each strike of the flogger against her ass and each pop of the riding crop against her nipples or pussy was like clashing the symbols. Each made her body writhe and jump in time to her internal music. April had given in to the torturous rapture, with her body freely expressing its passion as the symphony continued.

She was deep into subspace with her mind clear of any thoughts and her eyes staring, but not seeing. She could only feel and respond as pleasure became pain and pain became pleasure. For the first time in her life she was free. There were no constraints as her body rejoiced in the perfect combination of painful pleasure. He was merciless as he continued to push her boundaries, yet keeping her from achieving the release she craved.

It was incredible and special to be taken and used like this. He was teaching her and showing her what her body was capable of feeling. He had understood her fears, but pushed them away so she could find who she really was. He was showing her just how special she really could be, and how much she meant to him. He had shown her things she had never seen and taken her places she had never been. He had done it all for her without anything for himself.

Steve had wiped all thoughts from April's mind except thoughts of him. His touches, kisses, lashes and caresses were dominated her thoughts. He controlled her mentally, emotionally and physically. She was the point where she didn't know if she could exist without him. He had become part of her and she part of him. They were now dominant and submissive, man and woman, pleasure and pain.

She was helpless before him with her body stretched taut and her toes barely touching the floor. Her body was riddled with red stripes from neck to knees and her skin glistened with perspiration. Her muscles rippled and strained underneath her skin glorifying the passion that he discovered inside her. The insides of her thighs were wet with her juices in testament to the fire inside her. Her chest heaved with the exertion and she'd given up trying to speak, but instead only moaned and whimpered with the joy she had found.

Steve watched her face screw up with unrequited passion and she was truly breathtaking. Her true beauty came to the surface and the real passionate April revealed herself. All the hiding was now gone, as well as the prideful arrogance. She was wide open with her passionate heart and loving soul exposed to his adoring eyes. He was right, her insides more beautiful than her outside and her outside was stunning.

Her luminous eyes were sending a message and it was, 'I'm yours, all of me.' He finally felt her love and trust, but her willing surrender was a moment so perfect it took his breath away. As he looked into her eyes, Steve knew he would never be the same. Her eyes stirred a bone deep emotion that wracked his very soul. It was what many people call love, but it wasn't just him, he saw it in her eyes too.

She had just let him in, she had given him all her desire. Steve stopped and gently kissed her trembling face letting her know that he felt that love as well. April watched his loving kisses and felt a deep ache inside her heart, one she knew only he could fill. In a breathless whisper that he could barely hear she pleaded, "Mmoorree ... please ma more."

Steve kissed her gently, his hands lovingly caressed her heated and inflamed flesh. Her impassioned looks tugged at his heart and the love in her eyes captured his soul. Steve gently kissed the tip of her nose lovingly whispered, "Absolutely my love!" He stepped back continuing the symphony. He pushed April back into subspace as he completed the third movement.

The fourth movement felt very much like the first movement to April, seductive yet demandingly tender. Except now every cell in her body was attuned to his touch. Her skin was listening and responding to his touch with her heart needing his loving attention. April's heart and body were still yearning for the one thing hadn't given her. She ached to feel his cock buried inside her and to feel his skin rubbing against hers.

He was teaching her things she never imagined and it changed her forever, but she needed more. She wanted him to love her and make love to her. April wanted to feel his muscles rippling against her skin as he held her tight. She needed to feel his chest hair tickling her nipples. April wanted him to love her as much as she loved him. As the fourth movement continued, she was lost in her dreamy loving subspace.

Steve took her to an existence she never knew existed. She writhed in deliciously sensual need while he teased, tortured and tantalized her. She's thought she would go insane from the incredible pleasure, but then he pushed her over the edge. The explosions of orgasmic pleasure were beyond her ability to comprehend. It was pure pleasure and limitless in its blissful satisfaction. She felt like she was floating on a sea of stars with supernovas exploding in her mind.

Her previous orgasms during the spanking were insignificant compared to the bone searing pleasure she felt during the symphonies climax. Her earthly existence seemed to disappear behind the rapturous explosions that controlled her heart, mind and body. She thrashed, wriggled and squirmed like a worm on a hook as the unparalleled bliss controlled her body.

April lost track of everything except Steve's mastery of her mind and body. At this moment she couldn't tell anyone what date or what year it was. She couldn't tell you where she was or even her name. April could only feel and even that faded as her mind and body disappeared into sensory overload.

Chapter 14

Peter had arrived at the stand of trees slightly removed from the house at a little after twilight. He had just enough light to drive without headlights so he knew they didn't know he was there. Unfortunately, because it was dark, he stepped in a cow pie and got cow dung all over his Lucchese boots. He duly cursed the four-legged beasts that messed up his boots.

Once he had his camera setup on his tripod with his ultra-long lens, he scanned the windows. When his camera swung passed April's bedroom, his jaw fell open and his eyes almost bugged out. April was hanging nude from the rafters, with her butt glowing red, as if she had been spanked. His cock almost exploded out of his pants at the sight.

He snapped off some quick pictures, but she was too far away and besides Steve was hidden behind a post. He knew he had to get a better vantage point, both for discrediting Steve and for his private collection. He quickly grabbed all of this equipment and ran for the house. Halfway to the house he noticed it was perfect for photos and he stopped, setting up his tripod.

He was totally exposed, and he was in the open with no cover between him and the house. However, the sight of April hanging from the rafter had him so excited that he didn't pay attention to where he was or the settings on his camera. He took several shots and while they were extremely erotic with April nude and bound, Steve still wasn't in them.

He was really enjoying taking pictures of April, but he needed Steve in a few of them in order to discredit him in Mister Hunt's eyes. He continued to walk around take photos from different vantage points until he found one particular spot that framed April perfectly. However, photos of Steve and April together seemed elusive, from this position he just stood in stared at April twisting, turning and writhing in torment.

He couldn't stand it any longer and dropped his pants taking his cock in his hand as he watched April. Peter continued to flog the dolphin until his cock jerked in his hand and spewed his essence into the dirt. He felt the tension release and now thought he can get back to his business, but within seconds he was hard again as he watched April. He gave in yet again to the excitement, with his hand a blur as he stroked his cock. In less than a minute he had erupted another load into the dirt.

The sight of April's willowy body stretched taught, bound to the rafters, twitching in torment kept him perpetually hard. He still had a job to do and he stuffed his hard cock back in his pants. He picked up his tripod and moved to a new position this time a lot closer to the house, but as he got closer, he tripped the motion sensor lights.

Automatically he hit the deck and he tried to make himself small hidden in the dirt. He chanced a furtive glance back at the window and saw Steve looking his direction. Steve seem to be searching for the reason behind the lights going off, but after a few minutes gave up and returned to April.

He collapsed his tripod and crawled out of the lit area. When the light's timer went off and darkness once again rained, he stood up, extended his tripod taking pictures again. Unfortunately, Steve had untied April and she was no longer hanging rafters. He again searched for the windows looking for the passionate couple and finally found them across the hall sitting in a chair.

It was one of those old-fashioned wingback chairs and the wings hid their faces. Kept trying to get a good vantage point, but it was no use. He moved back to the edge of the woods and kept an eye on them waiting. He knew they were for a long night and there would be a lot more opportunity before this night was over.

By the time morning arrived, areas all around the house were littered with his spunk. Watching the couple had been the most erotic night of his life and he lost count of the times he had masturbated to their love making. He only knew by the time morning came his balls were drained and his cock couldn't respond any more. He also knew that he had hundreds of incredible photos.

12