Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they pinched and rolled her clit. April's body shuddered with the intense white-hot jolt of fiery bliss in her core and her knees start to sag as the intensity made her legs quiver. She tries to recover her balance, but her fingers find it hard to stop torturing her clit. In a desperate effort to recover, she frantically reached to the bed and picked up her two vibrators. She used the hard-plastic vibrator to tease her nipples while the wand vibrator wandered over her belly, taking care not to touch her clit.

Steve is watching her sensuously erotic dance with gritty attention and was afraid to blink for fear of missing something. April was his dreams come true, brilliant, intelligent, driven and beautiful, but right now she's the most stunningly sensuous woman he's ever seen. His hands are gripping the chair to keep from throwing her on the bed and wildly fucking her. He's trying to be the good dominant and watch her desire build to epic proportions, but unfortunately, she's doing the same to him.

Her breathing was getting more ragged as the lustful craving continues to build. The firestorm inside her starts to cloud her vision, but her wild desperate eyes never leave Steve's. The hungry desire in her eyes is passed on to Steve and he feels her frenzied heat. April slowly brings the wand vibrator up to her nipples while the hard-plastic vibrator slides down her belly.

As the powerful wand vibrator touches her already painfully aching nipples, a high voltage jolt of bliss arcs through her body. Her chest shutters as she tries to take a gasping breath, but it only comes out as a needy moan, "OOOOOOOOO ... Please ... Oh Please!"

The hard-plastic vibrator slides through her womanly lips caressing her clit as it goes and her knees began to shake again. April backs it off then slowly slides hard plastic vibrator back inside her. Her mouth opens and closes in silent rapture, but then she whispers, "Fuck ... Me ... Fuck ... Me ... Please ... Oh God ...Fuck ... Me." It's too much as her quivering legs give out, and she falls to her knees. Her whole body is shaking from her wobbling breasts down her undulating belly and finally to her quivering thighs.

April begins to thrust the hard-plastic vibrator in and out of her desperately needy pussy. Steve looked into her eyes and saw that she couldn't stop. Her eyes are glassy with lust and frantic to achieve her goal. She is falling into her orgasmic abyss and if he does not do something she will be gone. Steve stands from his chair in front of her and harshly yells, "NOT YET!"

Her hands stop moving with the sharp command and her eyes come back into focus. Directly in front of her eyes is a huge cock still contained in his underwear and she never wanted anything more in her entire life. She licked her lips hungrily and looked up into his eyes and said, "Please." Steve looked into her soft, watery, pleading eyes and knew in that moment he was lost. She had him and he could deny her nothing. No matter what happened there was a place in his heart that was hers. He nodded his head in agreement.

April dropped the vibrators and crawled to where he was. Her hands immediately went to the top of his underwear and began pulling them down his legs. As she pulled below his crotch, his hard-stiff cock leapt from his underwear smacking her in the cheek. She flinched, startled by the sudden appearance, but time stopped. She tentatively wrapped both of her hands around his cock and neither of her tiny hands could wrap all way around it.

When his cock slapped her in the face April felt chills run down her spine. It was massively perfect, muscular with blue veins wrapped around it and a large head that threatened to rip her in two. During her fantasies she dreamt of having one of those male porn stars fuck her. All of her previous lovers had cock's in the below average range, and that had been one of the problems. Just like everything else he had done; Steve was her fantasy come true.

His cock was just like the rest of Steve, strong, virile, massive and gorgeously masculine. Her hands gloried in its soft hardness as they gently caressed him. Her face moved closer as her eyes beheld what she so desperately craved. She had never seen anything this big except in a porn movie. She felt a gush between her thighs and she imagined what that would feel like. April licked her lips hungrily as her hands stroked his monstrously beautiful cock.

As she held it in her hands she was in awe. It was so thick her fingers couldn't wrap around it and so long that even with both hands together it still stuck out the top and the bottom. Until now April had never had the urge to suck a man's cock. Now she wanted nothing more than lavish her tongue over his hard-thrusting manhood. She wanted to taste his sweet, salty skin, trace the thick blue veins with her tongue and let his scent drive her crazy. Everything around her faded into a hazy mist with his cock her only focus as it wavered in front of her luscious parted lips.

April wanted to drive him crazy too and hear him moan while she sucked him into her mouth. She wanted to devour it, and feast on it until it gave up its manly essence. She wanted to lick his soft skin stretched over hard cock and make love to this dauntingly beautiful thing until his cum filled her mouth. Never in her life had she wanted to have a man's cock in her mouth. Now she was obsessed with tasting him. He was hers and she had to have him. She had to possess him and hear him moan as she wrapped her soft lips around his cock. Her tongue swept a drop of precum off the tip of his cock into her mouth and she craved more.

Her lips gently kissed the tip and she softly began kissing it all over, slowly making love to his cock. It was sensuously reverent the way she held it kissed his cock and for Steve it was extremely erotic. He wanted her to continue, but she had unfinished business first. Steve tried to be firm but his voice cracked a little as he said, "Baby, you still have unfinished business. Finish taking off my underwear before you forget."

April sucked the head into her mouth before her hands left his cock. She was not going to let this get away from her. Her hands quickly pulled down his underwear until he could step out of them. Immediately her hands joined her mouth in making love to the most immensely perfect cock she'd ever seen. It was hers and she was going to let him know that it was hers as she sucked on the head of his cock.

She slowly let the head of his cock slide into her mouth and it left little room for anything else, but she wasn't going to give up. April sucked on his cock until the head was lodged in the back of her throat, and she started to gag. She did not want to concede defeat as she tried again and again, but each time she gagged it only made her try harder. Then she heard his deep throaty moan that was all incentive she needed. This was the first blow job April had ever given and until now it was something, she swore she would never do.

Everything about Steve was different, everything. He had already given her the best orgasms of her life and she knew she was in for a lot more. She felt the trust, a bond and yes even a love that she had never known with any other human being. Her whole body vibrated and tingled just holding his cock, but when she put it in her mouth everything went to a new level. She was filled with an insatiable need to please him, hear his groans of passion and taste his seed.

She wanted to prove to him that she was one of the best decisions he'd ever made. He made her believe in herself, in her sexuality and she had never felt anything close to this kind of desire. The unquenchable fire inside her had been put there by him and he had turned loose the sexual demon inside her. The tornado of passion inside her had given her strength and a fierce love she had never known. He had claimed and marked her earlier, so now it was her turn.

Steve watched her make love to him and it was sensationally erotic. She was wantonly desperate yet fierce in her desire to please him. Steve could tell she didn't have any experience sucking cock, but there was a strength and determination inside her that wouldn't let her quit. She was intensely hungry, voraciously wanting to please him and for Steve her resolve made her even more enchanting.

Steve watched her head bobbing up and down his cock with her hair swarming around her face. Her hands had left his cock and were attached to his hips trying to pull more of him inside her. Her mouth was a soft sensuous vacuum, sucking, pulling and demanding his cum. The whole day of teasing, caressing and making love to this unbelievably gorgeous woman had his seed boiling inside him.

Steve grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her mouth as he groaned, "Oh God baby, that feels incredible. You are going to make me cum soon if you don't stop."

That was all April needed. Her hands tightened on his hips pulling him deeper into her throat and she whimpered passionately as more of his cock slid through her mouth and into her throat. She gagged again, but the next time his cock went even farther and now she had over half his cock in her mouth. Fiery chills ran down her body with the excitement of really being used as a sex toy for the man she loved.

She moaned as his hands knotted in her hair and forced her head deeper on his cock. It was raw, primitive, masculine and feminine, dominant and submissive, with her whole body quivering hungrily. She felt free from anyone's expectations and free from being April Hunt. Right now she could be Steve's lover, his submissive or his sex toy, but mostly she's just belongs to him.

She felt his hips thrust forward and stay there as his deep throaty groans split the air, "Oh damn baby, fuck me that feels incredible. I'm cuming baby, oh God ... OOOOOO!"

April felt his cock swell in her throat, then jerk is the first shot of cum splashed against the back of her throat. Her head jerked in surprise with the first spray of cum, but she realized what it was and began sucking even harder to make sure she got every drop. His cock continued to erupt in her mouth filling it with a salty man essence. She loved the taste, but she loved even more that it was her man giving her his seed. Belonging to her man, she liked the sound that.

Tears of joy fell from her eyes as she continued making love to his cock. It only seemed to soften a little bit and as she continued sucking, it hardened again. She felt her own female nectar running down the inside of her thighs and she desperately needed him to make love to her right now. She was so turned on she didn't think she could stand her legs were shaking so bad

Steve's hands slid from her head and then under her arms as he lifted her off her feet. As he pulled her up even with his face, she suddenly felt a little shy, but he ended that as his lips attacked hers in a violent kiss. The fiery tornado of emotions was back inside her turning her into pliable mush as he manhandled her body.

Being free to be his plaything, sex toy and his lover made her tremble inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist feeling the heat of his skin against hers. She squeezed herself tightly against his body, but he squeezed her even tighter.

Their kiss ended but their lips stayed touching, breathing their shared air. Steve looked at her face and noticed a small dribble of his cum on her chin. Something about leaving his mark on her face made her more radiant and gorgeous than ever. Steve looked deep into her watery eyes smiling face and said, "That was incredible baby, thank you."

April smiled the most delicious and loving smile he had ever seen, but he saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that he had never seen before. Gone was her haughty attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and he could tell she was where she wanted to be.

He pulled her tight against him again as he nuzzled her neck. He nibbled up to her ear and with the passionate growl said, "Baby, I love the way you squirm and tremble with fiery passion and it makes you look so damned beautiful." Then he looked fiercely into her and added, "I want to know, who do you belong to?"

It was an easy question for her to answer. The spanking, erotic torment and bondage had all combine to free her mind and at the same time make her feel beautiful, sexy, secure and loved. As he asked the question, she felt a rush of heat searing her insides. She didn't think her aching nipples could get any harder, but they did and her womanly cleft was practically dripping as she answered, "You, I belong only to you."


Chapter 16

They had only known each other for two days, but it felt as if she had known him all her life. He knew her desires, her thoughts, her angst and the edge of her boundaries. He built her passion to epic proportions, soothed her fears and calmed her panic. He tested her limits, but knew how far to go and seemed to know her thoughts before she did. He had disarmed her the first time they met and no one had ever done that. Now she wanted to feel, let herself go and give herself to him unconditionally.

April snuggled hard against his neck and almost like she couldn't believe it's true she repeated seductively whispering, "You, I belong only to you."

Steve walked over to the bed and leaned over until April's back was touching the duvet. Even though she didn't want to give up his skin touching hers, she released her arms and legs so that she lay nakedly on the duvet. Steve stood for a second admiring the stunning woman who was giving herself to him.

For Steve he had run out of adjectives to describe just how much this woman affected him. With her sexual scamp released, she just glowed with a sexually heat that's hard to describe. She was the personification of Aphrodite, radiating love, sex and passion. It was hard to believe she was the same woman he had met yesterday. The emotional transformation was simply astonishing, with her body language being joyful, open and accepting. Her face was softer with a genuine beguiling smile and her eyes lovingly watching him, showing him her heart.

April was having a similar reaction. As she lay on the bed open and vulnerable, she didn't even feel like the April Hunt everyone knew. She was a sexual being in love with the man hovering over her and trusting him with her heart, mind and body. She was proud of what she was with him and was breathlessly waiting to feel him inside her. Submitting to him was an emotional act of love and trust. Outside she was still April Hunt, but here and now she was Steve's wildest fantasy come true and he was hers.

Steve pulled a long leather strip out of his bag and leaned over tying her hands together. When he attached it to her headboard, her hands were firmly tied above her head. Being bound released April's sexual devil and her womanly folds were practically dripping as he tied her hands above her head. She felt liberated and eager for Steve to use her as the embodiment of all his sexual fantasies.

When Steve finished tying her hands April's eyes were practically smoking with desire. She kept licking her lips hungrily as Steve moved towards her, and her face was joyfully tense with anticipation. She was practically begging Steve to use her anyway he wanted; so he did.

Steve laid the riding crop, flogger and the wand vibrator on the bed next April, but then his hunger got the better of him. He began ravenously kissing her face while returning to her lips every few seconds. April lifted her face into his greedy kisses eagerly sacrificing her face in his mouth.

As Steve started to pull back from her lips, April threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Steve slid his hand down her taut, silky body his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. April's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Steve!"

Steve grabbed the flogger and methodically covered her breasts to her knees with little red stripes. The stripes across her body were more psychological and a symbol of his dominance and her submission. There was enough pain to bolster her sexual excitement, but not enough to really hurt. April arched her back into the lash in a silent plea for more.

Steve laid aside the flogger and picked up the riding crop. April was eagerly watching his every movement with her face adorned in loving anticipation. As he gently stroked the riding crop's flapper over her skin, April preened with the loving the feel of the slick leather over her skin. After the caress, he would generally follow it with a light pop on the skin. The smacks on her skin sent intense, red-hot ripples through her very core and made the rest April's body burn with need.

However, the pops against her breasts, nipples, pussy or clit were like someone touching her with jumper cables. They were always high voltage jolts of searing desire and sent her brain spinning into her fantasy zone. It was a place that only Steve could take her and he was the only one allowed to go with her. Steve laid down the crop and his lips again moved to cover hers in a deeply passionate kiss.

Steve's lips moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. April's whole body was trembling with the dual assault. She was gasping for breaths as she felt Steve passion focusing and directing her body's desperate need.

Steve lay down beside her, started kissing April's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. April began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

April felt him pour his love and passion into her as Steve hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Steve bit down on her nipple, April started trembling violently and pushed agonizingly close to her cum. She could almost see it; taste it and she was frantic to feel it. All this did was fuel his hunger as Steve aggressively moved to her other breast and started building the hurricane like intensity of her furious ecstasy. April was rapidly going mad with the need to cum and began screaming her anguish.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD STEVE, TAKE ME BEFORE I DIE."

As Steve lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts. Meanwhile, his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His urgent need to possess April was driving him mad and Steve felt as if he had to show her the depth of his desire. April was on an endorphin high with his out of control passion. Steve's need to conquer her boiled over as his mouth and hands teased her unhindered. He became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him. He felt as if he had to prove his deep commitment to this spectacular woman.

One hand was on her nipples with the other teasing her hips April was going wild and felt like his hands and lips were everywhere. Powerful waves of emotion pounded through her body. Some waves were heart rending and emotional, while others were some stormy heat. However, they were all agonizingly intense and she couldn't think, only feel.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers