All Comments on 'Quid Pro Quo'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Being the bottom uh as t am, I wish I could have found a situaton like this when I was in college. I love sucking cocks and being fucked. I didn't find out until I was 48 how wonderful m2m sex can be. I was on a 2 week business trip and it turned out to be two wonderful weeks. If any of you want to know full details you can call me 540 993 7743. At the end of those two weeks, I had sucked 17 cocks some more than once, and been fucked by 7 guys all at least twice. I realized two things----that I probably had been gay all my life. And I just didn't know I and that I was 100% a bottom.

Konokoz10Konokoz10over 7 years ago
Excellent

I didn't even finish my class project today because I wanted to finish your story! I finished reading it in class btw.

It was hot without being over saturated, and I liked the touch of how we never learn Cutie pie's real name. I almost wanted Cutie Pie to resist a bit more, so the guys can break him in real good like a wild horse, but still a nice story nonetheless. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

What a hot story. I wish their would have been more detail of cutie pie taking the professor's rod though. I hope there's a follow up story because I love nothing more than young virgin boys learning that their true place in life is making love to daddy cocks :)

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 7 years ago
Great story loved the entire theme.

Enjoyed the story would love to learn more about the minutes and the fruit punch. You need to develop more about what is in them that creates the magic needed to have fun

MysTreeMysTreeover 7 years ago
Yuck

This should be in mind control or reluctance category. Drugging and molesting straight boys about 1 minute after they turn 18 is just not a turn on. Way to Pedophile-ish for my taste. This should NOT have a gay romance tag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Exquisite

Truly wonderful piece of erotica. I see the influence of William Burroughs—if he’d been more concerned with creating a sex positive fantasy. I’d’ve given you 6 stars if I could!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous