All Comments on 'Quid Pro Quo = SSBBW'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 11 years ago
a different take

Your story gets the attention of men that like ample full figured women. And the pics on your profile illustrates that you like them too. No skinny women for me and I suggest none for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"ripples across her monster-sized butt"

So yeah, I think this pretty much settles any questions I might have had before reading this story. Not into chubbies or "BBWs".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
turned out to

be an interest story and I kind of feel bad for both of them...perhaps a follow up

LuvJellyLuvJellyabout 11 years ago
I definitely Like stories involving very curvy/ extremely curvy women

There is something to be said of a well written story about a woman with a Huge butt. you seem to do it well,keep it up.if at all possible, be more descriptive we have a few measurement freaks amongst us including me. some prefer measuring in inches instead of feet haha. I really liked this and I hope you continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

stories with really fat girls...super-sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
large women

Obese women,no skin covered bony woman for me...Large women know how to fuck,and really enjoy it...Always,have loved big women,after I fucked my best friends mother,at 16 years of age...

navyman513navyman513almost 11 years ago
YESSSS!

I Love this story. A man who believes he doesnt like large women but it takes a large womwn to show him how amazing they really are. I would love to see a follow up! Maybe he confronts her at work , he opens up and things heat up there... lol just an idea...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liked the story & subject matter, but your use of quotation marks is confusing. Keep writing & find a helpful editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...what was in the trunk?

Title says it all

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 10 years ago
Good story

Melody is my kind of girl--large and in charge, knows what she wants and not afraid to take it. There are a lot of things I like about this story, especially the way Melody gets what she came for from the reluctant but compromised narrator. However, too many punctuation and spelling errors, and crazily inappropriate use of quotation marks made this a more difficult read than it should have been. I can't hate you for it, though, 'cause any story where a sweet woman with those monster cheeks takes down and converts an arrogant ass always works for me. BBW forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surprise

I was surprised that I did like this story, despite its title. The fact that you made her more human and sensitive at the end was great. But I would like a sequel, and then you could tell us why the kids ran when he opened his trunk. I hope it was not the body of the girl criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel?

excuse me sir have you ever considered continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

going from non consensual to him likig it ruinedit for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best comedic SSBBW story ever. SHAZAMMM.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Use of punctuation was horrendous but I liked it anyway. 5 ⭐️

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

An amazing story about the mind and the body beingon two different pages and how they work it out. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous