Quiet Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

When we got over to the falls, I picked Barb up and flipped her upside down. I backed her under the water for the rinse, but she started sputtering and asked for me to turn around a second. So with my back to the waterfall, she was taking the time to clear the water from her nose. Suddenly, she grabbed my balls in one hand and my prick in the other and pulled until she could get the tip into her mouth.

"Why you sneaky little devil you. You were bound and determined to get a little more sex play in today, weren't you?"

She couldn't answer me except with a little moan that rattled my prick in her mouth. She pushed and pulled against me getting a nice little rhythm going as she swung closer and back from my groin. It caught me completely off guard and I had no time to try to hold off on firing off a load right into her mouth which she swallowed almost as quickly as it came out. She did miss a little that ran down from her mouth and down past her eyes into her hair since she was upside down.

Since I felt a little weakened from my quick orgasm, I flipped her back upright and stood her under the waterfall so she could rinse her hair. In the meantime, I let myself fall back into the pool to rest a moment from the exertion. When she saw that I was just floating on my back in the pool, she closed her eyes and turned her face up so she could wash any come out of her hair. Even just a little would be enough for mom to notice, and it would be better to play it safe.

She still had her eyes closed a couple minutes later when I felt back to normal, so I quickly stood up and climbed onto the little ledge and grabbed her and flipped her upside down again. This time though, I had her facing away from me so she couldn't reach much of anything on my body. Since she couldn't do anything else, she reached between her legs and started to clean herself out as thoroughly as possible.

I turned her back upright and allowed her to drain out the accumulated water. When she asked I turned her upside down once more, but again, facing away. When she indicated, I set her upright again to drain. But before she could walk away after she finished, I told her it was time for another quality check. I grabbed her around the waist with one arm again and flipped her. This time, I only did the visual, digital and taste test, but the taste test took a little longer, it took until she had a small orgasm. I then turned around to put her under the fall again just for a quick rinse which I supervised and then I stood her up and made sure she could walk over to the towel so she could dry off.

She got as much of the water as possible out of her hair and then I gave her a towel to dry off. While she dried off, I took her bikini and dipped it in the water and squeezed to get as much as possible of the water out of it. She wrapped her hair in the towel to dry it better. When I handed her the bikini, she asked why I had wet it and I explained that with wet hair, she should have a wet bikini to show that she wore it in the water. My short hair would be dry long before we made it back to the cabin.

When we arrived back at the cabin, the door was still locked and the key was up in the slot at the top of the porch pole. I unlocked the cabin so Barb could go in and change and go on out through the back door to the garden for the lettuce and tomatoes. I took the key and went back down front to open the basement door to grab some potatoes to bake for dinner. By the time I brought the potatoes back up, Barb had the lettuce and the tomatoes washed and on the cutting board. I washed the potatoes, and prepared them for putting on the grill. I went out and started the grill so the ashes would be hot when we wanted to put on the food that had to be cooked.

Once the fire died down on the grill, I placed the potatoes so they would bake through by the time that the meat was ready. I put them on at about 4:30 figuring that mom and dad were supposed to be back around 5:00 and that would have the potatoes ready at about 5:30, leaving time to clean and cook the fish, or get out and grill the brats and metts. I turned the potatoes every fifteen minutes to make sure they baked evenly.

Barb and I sat down to wait for mom and dad to get back. I asked Barb if she had thought to see what mom had brought along to read, she might have something of interest to Barb too. I didn't want to have my porn magazines out even hidden in the car magazines since I never knew when dad might want one of those bonding moments where he'd want to read one of my car magazines. As I said often enough, better safe than sorry; although, like mom said, dad probably wouldn't be upset at me having these particular magazines since neither was incest related nor gay related.

Barb and I were talking about the windmill electric generator when we saw mom and dad start up the path to the cabin. We were surprised to see that dad actually had four good sized trout and had already cleaned them at the stream. I told him the grill was hot and the potatoes would be ready by about 5:30. Barb told mom we only had to cut up the lettuce and tomatoes and get the individual salad dressing packets and the meal would be ready.

After we ate and cleaned up, we decided to play cards a while on the porch. Dad likes euchre, mom likes 500 rummy, and I prefer hearts if I can't play poker. Barb didn't care what we played as long as it wouldn't be boring. Mom won the cut and so we played rummy until it started getting too dark to see.

Dad asked if anyone needed the electric for lights to read or to charge up an MP3 player or a game system. Barb hadn't even turned on her player today for more than about twenty five minutes, and I hadn't used any of those game pad systems for about two years. When we all said no, mom suggested that dad get out his guitar and play a few songs. Actually, both mom and dad had nice singing voices so it wasn't a hardship to listen even if they did tend to sing old folk songs.

After about an hour, dad had switched over to playing love songs and mom was twiddling the hair on the back of his neck. When Barb told them to get a room, dad said fine, took his guitar and mom's hand and went into their bedroom and closed the door. Barb looked at me and I said "Well, you suggested it. What did you think they were going to do when you said that?"

I went out back and made sure that the garden door was closed and locked, that the grill was closed and cooling, and once back inside, made sure both doors were locked for the night. I had gone into my room and had gotten undressed and into bed when I heard the first noises indicating that mom and dad had stopped their songfest and gone on to another activity. I couple minutes later, I heard my door open and close quietly and then I felt the sheet pull up and Barb climbed in and snuggled up next to me.

"Barb, this isn't a very good idea. Mom or dad might decide to check on us when they finish their little rendezvous. And you know they wouldn't be happy to find you in my bed."

"You don't have to worry about that. This is the first day since we got here that mom has gotten dad to pay attention to her. She'll work him until they're both too tired to pop. We won't see them and they won't see us any more tonight. Shoot, we may not even see them before 9:30 or 10:00 in the morning.

"If I was sure that we could be quiet enough, we could even screw in here tonight. But then we'd have the smell in here and even dad would probably recognize that after smelling it all night tonight. Hey, we could take a blanket and go out onto the grass on our side of the cabin; all we'd need to do is make sure we get back in before they get up in the morning."

"No Barb, we aren't going outside to spend the night. I'll tell you what, if you promise to behave, and I mean really behave, I'll set my watch alarm to 5:00 am and let you stay in here with me until then. Dad never gets up until 6:00 even when he goes fishing early. But you have to get up at 5:00 and go back to your own bed then so if they do check, we'll both be in our own beds. I really would love to sleep with you all night, but we have to be careful."

"Okay, I promise to get up at 5:00 and I'll go back to my own bed before dad gets up even if he does get up at 6:00. I really want to sleep all night with you too."

We lay there side by side and snuggled and quietly talked about what we had done together so far and what we intended to do together for the rest of the vacation. I held Barb in my arms and kissed the top of her head numerous times as she wiggled in tightly against me. I don't remember ever having such a pleasant time as I drifted off to sleep hearing her gentle even breathing as she slept with her head on my shoulder. And tomorrow would be another day after the wonderful quiet time of today.

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers